Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    @Phoebus I just got back and everything is shiny!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Fight me IRL, no quickscope!
    Your numbers today are:
  • edited July 2016
    Wheel barfs a Superior divinus enhancement rune at me and I can afford no whip. :I

nvm hooray shenanigans
  • Muahahahahaha!
    See you in Sapience.
  • Renthur said:

Wheel barfs a Superior divinus enhancement rune at me and I can afford no whip. :I

nvm hooray shenanigans

Pretty sure runes can not be attached to whips, but i could be mistaken.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • It's a global buff to divinus damage.
  • In other news, all my money won't fit in my wallet and my diamond shoes are too tight.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    ...Stark, is that you..?
  • whAT HAPPENED TO THE FORUMS
    See you in Sapience.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    They got set on fire.
  • Level : 99 50.06%

Yessssss almost there :D
    Your numbers today are:
  • Don't post that here, people will find an excuse to gank you
  • Arix said:

Don't post that here, people will find an excuse to gank you

don't be silly, we're all nice people!
    Your numbers today are:
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Well. It's definitely happened before.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited August 2016
    Getting decidedly grumpy with the drunk that is always sitting at the bar at the wailing woman inn. Never talks, doesn't bring any profit to the inn, just sits there nursing the one same drink that has very likely gone bad over the years - I know he has never asked me for a drink, which also leads me to wonder if he is shoplifting while I'm not in the inn.

As much as I would like to remove him, the guards seem disinterested and if I was to slay him outright, I would become an enemy of my home, due to his being considered loyal to the engine despite his doing nothing beyond getting drunk day in and day out. /forumrp

(Trying to think of possible options, but due to his status, it's kind of limited as to what can be done - even RPing him being trespassed from the inn would not work without a divine coming to the rp-party and removing him/unmarking him as loyal. He doesn't have any quests or anything, doesn't talk AFAIK, just responds to virtually all emotes with 'A drunk bobs his head as he lapses in and out of consciousness')
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Actually, there is something he responds to. Unless he's been broken over the years. But I doubt it.
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • You can give him a drink and he'll gossip or something similar
    Your numbers today are:
  • Huh, just realised Glomdoring doesn't have an inn, which makes sense.
    Hmm, where do non BT's live?
    I imagine BT's just live in their nests around the edges of the Forest.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• The Shadowdancers have their super secret caves with dormitories and such.
    See you in Sapience.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Sakaki said:

Getting decidedly grumpy with the drunk that is always sitting at the bar at the wailing woman inn. Never talks, doesn't bring any profit to the inn, just sits there nursing the one same drink that has very likely gone bad over the years - I know he has never asked me for a drink, which also leads me to wonder if he is shoplifting while I'm not in the inn.

As much as I would like to remove him, the guards seem disinterested and if I was to slay him outright, I would become an enemy of my home, due to his being considered loyal to the engine despite his doing nothing beyond getting drunk day in and day out. /forumrp

(Trying to think of possible options, but due to his status, it's kind of limited as to what can be done - even RPing him being trespassed from the inn would not work without a divine coming to the rp-party and removing him/unmarking him as loyal. He doesn't have any quests or anything, doesn't talk AFAIK, just responds to virtually all emotes with 'A drunk bobs his head as he lapses in and out of consciousness')

Give him alcohol and he'll spread some gossip. You can also whisper gossip to him yourself for him to repeat. I can't remember offhand how but play around with him and he does actually tell you how.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited August 2016
    That's awesome. We need a gossip jockey in Hallifax! Oh wait, it's Sylandra. :P
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • (Inb4 "tonight you sleep on the couch")

• Lerad said:

(Inb4 "tonight you sleep on the couch")

He's a dog. That's where they prefer to sleep.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Kiradawea said:

Lerad said:

(Inb4 "tonight you sleep on the couch")

He's a dog. That's where they prefer to sleep.
    They like couches too. He'll surely be in the crate.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

This discussion has been closed.