Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Falmiis said:

Currently, there are 15 Citizens on this Plane and 4 on other Planes.

Who needs MKO refugees anyway?

You know, that got me thinking. If one of the other IRE muds closed as well...

Hrm, maybe I shouldn't go down that line of thought too much.

• Ciaran said:

Fun mini-battles @Synkarin.

Yes, I'm going to get pratfall nerfed. :/

I distinctly remember being one-shotted. Well done!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Reunions! <3@Lleuke
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• I saw a revolt!

But I'm falling asleep, so I left. But I saw a revolt!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• *blink* I feel the admins just gave up on the language rule.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    You open your stocking and pull out a pair of kissable golden lips.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Glomdoring is our refugee camp.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    We have a prohibition on tents being placed anywhere other than at the Master Ravenwood, though.
  • Xenthos said:

We have a prohibition on tents being placed anywhere other than at the Master Ravenwood, though.

But sleeping in the trees is nicer anyways.

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• This aether bashing crew kills dragons -insanely- fast.

You guys are hax. <3
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
    edited August 2016
    The following people are alive:
    o Rymiel (M)
    o Sanshaj (M)
    o Cannrin (F)
    o Taerrick (M)
    o Wuttif (M)
    o Grayley (F)
    o Dakuni (M)
    o Daindam (M)
    o Ilatrea (F)
    o Helegena (F)

The following roles remain:
    1x Populace - Nightbringer
    1x Detective - Eye of Crow
    1x Protector - Dirgesinger
    1x Blocker - Seer of the Night Coven
    1x Killer - crazed zealot
    1x Vigilante - Dark Knight of the Ebonguard
    1x Watcher - Overseer of Hidden Terrors

FINALLY! Hai tharr Helegena.

Raves for Glom Vengeance and this:

Helegena sits herself in her rocker and begins to knit something shapeless and ugly.

edit:

The last vengeance game ended thusly:
    Survivors:
    o Stratas (as Helegena (F)) (Dark Knight of the Ebonguard) (winner!)

Deaths:
    o Sylvanas (as Rymiel (M)) (covert rebel)
    o Athree (as Sanshaj (M)) (Nightbringer)
    o Rolsand (as Cannrin (F)) (Seer of the Night Coven)
    o Talan (as Taerrick (M)) (covert rebel)
    o Mica (as Wuttif (M)) (Eye of Crow)
    o Siam (as Grayley (F)) (covert rebel)
    o Ehtias (as Dakuni (M)) (Dirgesinger)
    o Narynth (as Daindam (M)) (crazed zealot)
    o Dylara (as Ilatrea (F)) (Overseer of Hidden Terrors)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Rolsand said:

*blink* I feel the admins just gave up on the language rule.

A lot of the rules are enforced reactively rather than proactively, they can't be monitoring everything at every given moment - you always have the option of letting the person know if there is a problem, or if they choose to ignore it, then you can always take the complaint to the next level and inform an admin, letting them make a more formal ruling on it.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    You begin the process of considering @Vanyel as your child. During the next Lusternian year, you may FAMILY REJECT CHILD if you realise this isn't your child.

NEW FAVOURITE SON IS FAVOURITE.

No really, the RP is beautiful, he's witty and attentive to even the smallest detail, it's going to be such a pleasure to have you in the family and to see how the story progresses from here. You made my evening. :D
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    All these new people. All these wonderful, wonderful new people. Yet the majority of them know more or less what they are doing, and aren't afraid to dive right into roleplaying and lore. It's beautiful. :x

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• It's like... the best of good newbies.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
    edited August 2016
    Oh hey, @Aramel's back. Come to Glomdoring now, you.

edit:

Aramel was welcomed into the Commune by Siam.

#bringShikariback 

• Sent By: (system) on 08/13/9:20
    Congratulations! Zyphora and Turnus have passed the period of consideration and are indeed your parents. You have found your home as a member of the Great House of Windwhisper.

:x

Age: forever 28 / Sex: female / Location: where the Fates can't reach

• @Siam Lies and slander. Also your intrepid pixie tweets popped right into the middle of an astral hunt. Now people will be looking suspiciously at Aramel!

Rave for cool RP with @Xiran and new players, as well as a fun RP conversation with @Falmiis.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • Being called names for crashing an astral bash makes it all the more satisfying.
  • I saw some really nice messages in my email that people send me in game :3
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Yay wargames
  • @Veyils <3 you my boo
    Your numbers today are:
  • edited August 2016
    I tried out monk

Sending: PUNCH archer
    You thrust your arm out in a quick jab at an orc archer.
    You connect!
    You have scored an ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!
    The final blow proves too much for an orc archer, who expires, pitifully.
    You have slain an orc archer.
    An orc archer exclaims, "An arrow'll find yer heart fer this!"
    Many golden sovereigns spill from the corpse.

oops this was meant to be a tweet
    Your numbers today are:
  • I spent the day adding ANSII art echoes to my system. WARNING: some strong language

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/1990dccf
  • That is ten kinds of sexy.
  • I led my first aetherhunt, thanks for those who were putting up with me learning things on the go! Will try and do this more often. :x

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    THANK YOU @ADMIN.

WHOEVER PUT THE FORMAT BAR BACK ON THE FORUMS SERIOUSLY MADE ME TEAR UP A LITTLE BIT. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Aramel said:
    @Siam Lies and slander. Also your intrepid pixie tweets popped right into the middle of an astral hunt. Now people will be looking suspiciously at Aramel! Rave for cool RP with @Xiran and new players, as well as a fun RP conversation with @Falmiis.
    Come2Glom, Caramel. We have rainbowshadowfire unicorns!

#bringShikariback