the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• I just assumed that Alec has been bummed because he's stuck on a boat with at least two murderers, one of whom he has to be friendly to, while the others debate who to execute/arrest/whatever apparently random method of elimination is chosen for the day. And that his best friend, a supposed psychic, has chosen to let a bunch of people die in order to prove her laughable predictive powers, and LET THE CHAOS CONTINUE AFTERWARDS, instead of telling him exactly how to make the deaths stop. Or you know, telling him in advance not to go on a journey with a bunch of blatant psychos in the first place.

But mafia logic.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I did not officially count the un-bolded vote, you are free to discuss still.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Oh shoot, I didn't put it together but there frog could if killed Lehki? I poisoned him back when he was mafia and it takes 3 days to work. I was under the impression he had cured it from himself and assumed dying and then magically being ressurected would clean out any toxin. So maybe it was me? I don't really get any info on if I successfully poison someone.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Thul said:
    I just assumed that Alec has been bummed because he's stuck on a boat with at least two murderers, one of whom he has to be friendly to, while the others debate who to execute/arrest/whatever apparently random method of elimination is chosen for the day. And that his best friend, a supposed psychic, has chosen to let a bunch of people die in order to prove her laughable predictive powers, and LET THE CHAOS CONTINUE AFTERWARDS, instead of telling him exactly how to make the deaths stop. Or you know, telling him in advance not to go on a journey with a bunch of blatant psychos in the first place.

But mafia logic.

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Lehki said:
    L(ett)uce

Illucenati confirmed.
  • ... Dude. "Ett" is "One" in Swedish. And you know who the first Pokemon we saw was? Shaymin. Also, you noticed this on page one-one-one...

Now where did I put my tin-foil hat?
    Ssaliss said:
    ... Dude. "Ett" is "One" in Swedish. And you know who the first Pokemon we saw was? Shaymin. Also, you noticed this on page one-one-one...

Now where did I put my tin-foil hat?

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    (I'm about to lose nerd points, but what is that from?)
  • The Hangover, I think?
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • So wait, does anyone still have any questions or claims they were trying to wring out of someone? Because if not, I'm pretty confident in our selection of brutal extrajudicial murder for this turn...
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • God, the Poke-ethics Board is definitely taking away my license after this.
  • Personally, I'm satisfied enough.
  • So, I think that's a no on any sort of further relevant discussion.

Almost tempted to ask Dylara to dissect Luce, but Lehki is right there. 10 pokebucks says he comes up as blood type: spite.

I sincerely, sincerely doubt that there's a three-day poison. That's... kinda dumb, and the general power level has been a lot higher.

One last thing: @Othero, can you remind me who you've revealed you've tracked? I feel like I've missed a bunch of days of your info.
  • Dylara already autopsied Lehki. Either way, I believe there was a one-day cooldown on autopsies, so no more this night. The night after (if there is another night), we can discuss who to autopsy.
  • Thul said:
    So, I think that's a no on any sort of further relevant discussion.

Almost tempted to ask Dylara to dissect Luce, but Lehki is right there. 10 pokebucks says he comes up as blood type: spite.

I sincerely, sincerely doubt that there's a three-day poison. That's... kinda dumb, and the general power level has been a lot higher.

One last thing: @Othero, can you remind me who you've revealed you've tracked? I feel like I've missed a bunch of days of your info.
    Unfortunately must wait until the following night. If we're sure about this I'll revore. 

Am on phone though so may take a couple tries.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Yeah, I'm convinced. Vote: Allyrianne.
  • Kinda want to give Othero a chance to respond to that last request. Because while my poke-power's inadvertently interfered with Ssaliss's activities on a couple of occasions now, I haven't run into Othero yet in days, and I can't verify his ability.

I suppose if I'm dead of poison tomorrow, he'll have to explain himself then.
  • Ssaliss said:
    Dylara already autopsied Lehki. Either way, I believe there was a one-day cooldown on autopsies, so no more this night. The night after (if there is another night), we can discuss who to autopsy.
    Last one was Kaimanahi. Which was entertaining, but not Lehki.
  • Oh, right, sorry. Either way, it still stands that there can't be another autopsy tonight.
    Thul said:
    Kinda want to give Othero a chance to respond to that last request. Because while my poke-power's inadvertently interfered with Ssaliss's activities on a couple of occasions now, I haven't run into Othero yet in days, and I can't verify his ability.

I suppose if I'm dead of poison tomorrow, he'll have to explain himself then.
    Didn't Ssaliss mention something about how Othero is really difficult to notice? Maybe that's why you haven't seen him. I 100% trust Othero is aligned with the good guys, because he was matched with me, and I know I'm innocent. 
  • Yeah; he's essentially undetectable (at least that's what I gather from what I got). I'm not sure what that means when it comes to Thul's blocking though.
  • Thul said:
    So, I think that's a no on any sort of further relevant discussion.

I followed Sylandra, Krackenor, Salome, Cen, Kaleneya, Lehki, and Dylara in that order.
  • Apparently we just haven't run into each other. I suspect that I'd actually have the amnesia/does or does not go through one night after effect with Ofhero, since he's got actual presence. Unlike Ileein, who... eh. If Phoebus believes him, I believe him.

Meanwhile, everyone grab your complimentary margaritas on the way back to your cabins. Vote: Allyrianne
  • Why only margaritas?

Behold!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    What. Oh sweet Arceus.

Phoebus, you are a genius. This never occurred to me until now, but now I am a believer.

Here's another tidbit to support your theory - Luce's utter disappearance. If there was a body, we'd all just be snarky and be like "why not just use max revive lol surely you bought one".

As you all order drinks from the bar on deck (A mom & pop place called 'KIRADAWEA'5' where you are served a fantastic selection from a delightful young woman) you congregate towards one side of the ship and begin discussing the events of the past few nights. As suspicions arise and fall, it seems the sun has travelled along the sky faster than it ever has before, or perhaps the drinks were far stronger than you all expected, because as you begin to voice your negative concerns at Allyrianne, it is Ileein who reaches out and pushes her squarely in the chest. While normally inefffective, against the rocking motion of the ship and the slight inebriation, it is enough to cause her to stumble back and topple over the rail, her scream echoing for five long seconds until it is cut off by a faint splash.

Sylandra is there a moment after, peering over the rail carefully before wrinkling her nose in distaste. "If I hadn't known today was the day, I'd be surprised she lasted that long." She turns and arches an eyebrow as she glances at each of you in turn. "Allyrianne was once a Traitor for the Following of Lunala, and Lehki was the Overlord of the Cult of Solgaleo." As she walks towards the interior of the ship, she turns back and says, "You've got another hour before the storm starts. Enjoy your drinks, tomorrow the Champion plans to offer you a trading machine if the boat's rocking doesn't destroy it." She turns away and then turns back, "It won't." 

It is now Night 8 of the CCS: Expedition's Journey.
    You have 72~ hours to submit Night Actions.

• Tremula said:
    As suspicions arise and fall, it seems the sun has travelled along the sky faster than it ever has before, or perhaps the drinks were far stronger than you all expected, because as you begin to voice your negative concerns at Allyrianne, it is Ileein who reaches out and pushes her squarely in the chest. While normally inefffective, against the rocking motion of the ship and the slight inebriation, it is enough to cause her to stumble back and topple over the rail, her scream echoing for five long seconds until it is cut off by a faint splash.

• So what's up?
    I had to go out of town for an impromptu training thing and didn't get back until yesterday. Catching up on Night messages.