Touhou Mafia: Extreme Shrine Makeover Edition

Comments

• I 100% believe the 2nd part. But I think you are a more cautious player then a blind execution on day 1. It leads me to believe you stated with more info then town normally would.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Unvote since I haven't yet. I'm at work, rough day, and still processing.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Possibly! But you know me pretty well and I'm also a very impatient person, haha. I hate lengthy will-they won't-they lynches and I refresh this thread like a mofo. It's also not unusual to my play style if you consider Welcome to Night Vale where I rained dead animals on everyone day 1. Good times.

Admittedly I also knew the execution would be stealthy and behind the scenes, so the risk of "OMG how could you" didn't exist for me that early on. I could sit and read how people react.

That's about all I can say in my defense though. And also that execution wasn't my only power so I didn't mind so much expending it.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Unvote

I want to hear from @Iosion

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Fair arguments and I don't want to pick at it further. Just something to look at if the day goes bust.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    So at this point we're mostly waiting on Iosion?
    Seems that way.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    If he doesn't say anything, there's a good chance he'll be replaced/modvigged right? I guess it's boring waiting for him.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Iosion said:
    Nothing happened to me last night, so I can't.
    Last we heard from Iosion was October 7th, saying he didn't lose the missing cape.
    Daraius said:
  • And nothing during this day 
    According to forums he last logged in on the 12th.
    Daraius said:
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Hmmm. Maybe this will work? Vote Iosion. Come out, come out, wherever you are.

In the meantime, what else should we talk about?
    Daraius said:
  • Melali said:
    If there was a bus driver, I would gather that either the target, or the person targeting them, would have known that the target changed. Thus, I suspect that either Vivet or Falmiis is lying, and is simply sticking to their story to enhance confusion and protect themselves. 

My greatest suspicion is still on Yarith, for being someone who we can verify didn't tell the Town extremely relevant information.

Anyway, I've been told I've been quiet. I don't believe any of the information I have would benefit Town, but is there something someone wants to know...?
    I can clarify what I know about my bus driving role since I asked Kira like 10 questions about it, but is it against the rules if I post the details of our conversation?
  • Lavinya said:
    okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay well that changes things.

Frankly I'm still suspicious of Yarith, but others who have offered virtually nothing are Othero, Krackenor and Iosion.
    I obviously don't want to reveal too much, but in the interest of opening up a bit i have a non- offensive power I've been using every night that has no connection to spellcards, and no result I've gotten from its use has been worth revealing myself over.
  • So. Four days to go, and little forward momentum. I'll just

Vote: Iosion

to see if that gets things going in any direction at all. Perhaps he'll respond, perhaps we'll lynch due to inactivity, perhaps something else entirely, but we have to get things moving.
  • Yeah, no reply is no help.

Vote: Iosion
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    As loathe as I am to take my suspicions off of my gut instinct, I'll go ahead and Vote: Iosion. Sorry, love, you're a good player but we need progress. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    By my count, we're at 4/9 votes. Pinky swear I won't execution when we hit 5 (mainly because I am no longer able to). :innocent:
    Daraius said:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Alright, I'll Vote: Iosion too. Gotsta get the ball going and keep it that way.

Also, because it feels like a waste, Sylandra! I challenge you to a duel with Wrath of a Woman Scorned!
    Haha, but you're going to win! By virtue of being invincible and having OP spellcards! Oh well. I said I'd accept a duel, so I suppose that's what I'll do!

I accept your challenge, Luce! We play for abilities! Twilight Curse!

As a gesture of goodwill, I'm voluntarily roleblocking myself tonight. :blush:
    Daraius said:
    @Siam what is your current spellcard status? Are you blocked or otherwise incapacitated? If not, I'd like to challenge you in an effort to grow my echo shield to the next level. Not that I'm asking you to throw the challenge, but if I play my strong no-cooldown card and win, it puts me in a better position later down the road.

• (Siam is banished)

My point stands. I'd still like to duel with someone, preferrably someone who hasn't been as loud, so we get the benefit of boosting my echo shield and learning more about potential lurkers. Any suggestions, so I can at least make the formal challenge?

Dang girl, where were you before my duel? Looool.
    Daraius said:
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    @Tremula If everyone else is shy, you can always challenge me. Else, I wouldn't mind seeing more from @Ushaara or @Krackenor in the dueling ring myself.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I've only done one so I also wouldn't turn down a challenge. I agree that we need to hear more from krackenor, ushaara and othero.

• Did we have any suspicion on Iosion besides the lack of response the last day?