Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• It wasn't mentioned anywhere which is weird.
  • Truda said:
    Pectus said:

I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW. SOOOOO EEEXXXCIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD 

Where was this change actually mentioned? I don't see a news post, or a changelog, or anything in HELP EMOTING. If it wasn't for the forums I'd have no idea this was possible now. Did I miss something, or was this completely snuck in?
    @Truda I dunno! @Rideta  showed me, and I have no clue where he got them.

• I don't see it mentioned anywhere (though I could have missed it), but for those who don't know how to emote with the SAYs-coloring, just emote with normal quotation marks. Everything caught inside the quotes will automatically be colored, no special syntax or doubling up required.

SUPER EXCITED.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    They put it in a changelog a little bit ago (finally).
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Thanks for this bit, secret admin! I have something I can work with Siam's current sickness. :D

The hot prick of needles stings your eyes, so very many needles lancing hot and deep. No, they are not needles, but stars, thousands and thousands dancing in an alien sky. A sigh escapes your lips as longing builds in your chest, catches in your throat, and you swallow it slowly down without knowing what it is you long for.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Nerf Manteekan

<3
  • Snow has been piled up high here, the street clear to pass under the watchful aegis of a snowman shaped like a Cacophone mid-scream.

My best one so far! :D

Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Drocilla said:
    Magnagora: WE NEED TO CATALOGUE ALL THE SNOWMEN
    Me: Okay, here's 20 more shapes, good luck! *popcorn*
    @Fain DAAAAAAAAAAAAD

MOM'S BEING MEAN AGAIN.
    (Magnagora): Thax says, "My truest favour to the soldier that brings me the weave of Neos."
  • edited October 2016
    Already made a catalogue. I got you Rideta.
  • How make snowman? 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited October 2016
    Tylwyth said:
    How make snowman? 
    It's part of a mag-only event right now. Can't do it in glom

Edit: I made it sound so exclusive :lol: It's in mag the /city/ only right now.

• Tylwyth said:
    How make snowman? 
    Come to Mag and probe the snow!
  • Big love for @Zitto, @Pectus, @Vatul, and @Veyils. So many people. 

@Drocilla! THANKS MOM!
    Discord: Gal#1391
  • Trading jabs with @Gavriel was the highlight of my night.  Thanks everyone else who indulged Dr. Batman's brooding.
  • Zitto said:
    Trading jabs with @Gavriel was the highlight of my night.  Thanks everyone else who indulged Dr. Batman's brooding.
    The fact that you kept hiding and spying made me think of that ooold ooold log where THE BABY IS A SPPYY!

Drocilla said:
    Tylwyth said:
    How make snowman? 
    Come to Mag and probe the snow!
    So...from your God Blog entry, which project was this? :D 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Mag said they want a winter wonderland theme for their ball. Interactive snow was just a last minute, mad inspiration. I suppose a little bit of Project Atmosphere as I used amazing @Iosai's weather checks for snow-related ambients firing only when it is, in fact, snowing.  
  • Could only be better if it had a follow up with the imp bumping into someone and it pitching an attitude, only to find another nihilist and it realize the mistake.
    Drocilla said:
    Siam said:
    Mag said they want a winter wonderland theme for their ball. Interactive snow was just a last minute, mad inspiration. I suppose a little bit of Project Atmosphere as I used amazing @Iosai's weather checks for snow-related ambients firing only when it is, in fact, snowing.  
    You pulled it off quite well judging from all the Raves! Congrats!

#bringShikariback 

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Sigh, I can't say I'm terribly happy with my October artisanal. The deadline really snuck up on me. "I want to do something besides just another portrait this time!" I said, earlier this month. So tonight, I submitted...a hastily-drawn portrait! Of course. Of course. 
  • Phoebus said:
    Sigh, I can't say I'm terribly happy with my October artisanal. The deadline really snuck up on me. "I want to do something besides just another portrait this time!" I said, earlier this month. So tonight, I submitted...a hastily-drawn portrait! Of course. Of course. 
    You can't post without sharing! You're an amazing artist, even if you are an art-tease.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I believe her piece is in the running this month?
This discussion has been closed.