Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Aeldra said:
    Maligorn said:
    Dylara said:
    So for future reference where should I voice my dissatisfaction thesee days? 
    An OOC clan where I can't bitch about it obviously :D
    What?

Sorry, but should be everybodies right to voice their dissatisfaction here. I also get the need for someone to comment on it, I also felt because I surely can understand why dylara is bummed, but I seriously regret saying anything else. Look at where we've gotten and how quickly we've gotten, does it need to be that way? Glom will do what it think it's neccessary and Serenwilde will probably respond as they see neccesary. If any further discussion is to be had on that specific incident, I think it should be because Dylara would wish to express something. This current discussion is just the good old trading of blows as we've seen lots on here. Let's go back to being civil ooc, please?
    I was being facetious. But I'm pretty much done saying what I had to say.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Are we all forgetting Dylara (not Data, silly phone) the character being attacked by a rage coven is something she can fight back over? Dylara the player expressing her frustration Is something we should make jokes about with her until she feels better.

Role. Playing. Game. Every word is important.

@Dylara they'll be broke and sent out bashing soon. I hear they're almost down to the Last Quarter.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I like that idea. How's this for a joke.

What a nice Full Rage coven! I can't wait for the next one that happens a full 1-2 RL years from now. : ^)

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    When your opinion will be relevant again? I guess you'll be over the moon by the time it happens.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I would like to point out that the forums are, in a way, the first glimpse many new players get of the game. I remember my first trip to the forums was right during a similar tweet fight and it made me second guess playing here, as the impression I got was that people dislike and are mean to each other OOC.

That being said, obligatory Gus:

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    My tweet: White Knights refusing to back down on a point. Must. Have. Last. Word.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    So I know I'm behind the times, but...

o Couture items can be examined individually (LOOK AT DRESS ON ESTARRA)
       even if not actually worn, just worn in couture.

Does this refer specifically to glamrock couture? I might be tempted to use my rock again if it is.

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Vivet said:
    So I know I'm behind the times, but...

o Couture items can be examined individually (LOOK AT DRESS ON ESTARRA)
       even if not actually worn, just worn in couture.

Does this refer specifically to glamrock couture? I might be tempted to use my rock again if it is.

Had someone check it for me a few days ago and yes, that works for the glamrock specifically ( not sure if it's only glamrock ? )
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • I can't figure out if I'm really bad at puzzles or if Lusternia's quest reset timers are unforgiving. :blush:
  • Unforgiving. There are a few where the learning curve and/or the cumbersome mechanics required to solve can make you timeout first time around. Zoaka and Xion come to mind.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • I was trying to line up the plinths in the crystalline fields. I got them all in number order but nothing happened. Went and saw the disc reset. Apparently putting it back in resets everything :lol:
  • As far as I know a later stage of that quest is bugged anyway.
  • ---[ OOC ANNOUNCEMENT ]-----------------------------( 2016/11/11 07:26:11 )---
    Just a reminder that we'll be going down for extended maintenance in approximately 35 minutes as we 
    move to new servers. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOOOOO!  I just finished work too :(  Ah well, new servers is always a good thing.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Hopefully it is done quickly!

• Good luck, Coders! 

• Karlach said:
    Yeah but do you really want me to mock you for the attitude of "It's fine, no one died."

Because no players get killed when forests are set on fire, 
    ...yes they do. i was there when one killed a newbie, pretty sure i died too, at least once...
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Karlach said:
    Yeah but do you really want me to mock you for the attitude of "It's fine, no one died."

Because no players get killed when forests are set on fire, 
    ...yes they do. i was there when one killed a newbie, pretty sure i died too, at least once...
    Even if they don't, fires create work for players to deal with. The same is true when you go chopping things down especially an elder. And you can't just shield to prevent that.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    So I guess the fink is back. Prepare for finkyness.

• Talan said:
    Hallifax is very good at working together, both mechanically, and as a team.
    In a similar vein, you were ridiculously tanky when it was myself, Ushaara, and Falmiis all trying to kill you.  I actually thought we were never going to break through!

Also, when the south's leaders are around it is really noticeable.  You guys are really good at getting your group together and making kill rooms that are almost impossible to get out of. (Still working on escaping those, mostly unsuccessfully)
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Qistrel said:
    So I guess the fink is back. Prepare for finkyness.
    Glad to hear it! Welcome back :)

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Keeping my flowerpot inside my briefcase doesn't seem to stop the decay message spam anymore. :(
  • Phoebus said:
    Keeping my flowerpot inside my briefcase doesn't seem to stop the decay message spam anymore. :(
    I get decay spam from my candybox if I leave any candy in it for too long, so it is not just the pot.
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Sakaki said:
    Phoebus said:
    I get decay spam from my candybox if I leave any candy in it for too long, so it is not just the pot.
    Yeah, item generators are spammy, but I used to be able to avoid the messages if I hid it within a container. Not working anymore. Boo.
  • Pray to Iosay: Please my sweet sweet lord, slay the lag beast!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Well we tried. New server or not the game cannot handle 30 people fighting.

Major props to everyone with the grit to come try supernals with us.
This discussion has been closed.