Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Didi said:
    Talks with @Versalean scare me a bit, I don't know why a tree would have boobs.
    Oh He has a gender wapping mirror and can become a tree or not due to druid skills he can change out.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Didi said:
    Talks with @Versalean scare me a bit, I don't know why a tree would have boobs.
    Oh He has a gender wapping mirror and can become a tree or not due to druid skills he can change out.

To clarify, I was explaining to Didi (ICly) about all of the creepy 'enquiries' I've received from the snugglers whilst I was wyrdenwood, including unsolicited questions as to whether I have breasts.

No. My treewoman does not have breasts.
  • /Late

The system works.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • The amount of "lololol I'm one dimensional and love sex because I'm in Gaudiguch" is disheartening
  • I felt that pain when I was Minstrel GM but them being drunk in addition to being whores
    The playa you love to hate
  • The feeling when you find out the character limit for a design's examined desc is 29 lines. Which is roughly 2/3 of the total size of the full size for your Beauty Submission. Wasted that evening.
  • Everiine said:
    More words isn't always better!
    Some of us like words and very detailed descriptions. And this is Beauty, you have to have lots of words.
  • Shaddus said:
    No, Thalkros. You can't submit a greatsword design that says it is really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really sharp.
    You're not my real dad, don't tell me what I can and can't do.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
     My main beauty submission isn't a wall, and it feels wholly unnatural.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I'm just glad I don't have to stress over writing a Beauty design anymore. I don't expect to do well, but I felt compelled to participate last year and I was starting to feel the same compulsion this year.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Hello Beauty my old friend...
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I havent done anything for Beauty and I'm so uninspired....HALP.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Lavinya said:
    Clearly you should design an arm sleeve tattoo of a plastercast.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Lavinya said:
    The chest hair tattoo could have a matching back hair one?
  • Oh lawd, that feeling when you mistell something incredibly awkward to the exact wrong place.
  • Everiine said:
    We've all done it.
    Today, I'm pro at mistelling the exact worst things. I blame the pregnancy brain. Or something.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I've sent OOC silliness to not only the BOD clan, but the faction plan clan within minutes of each other. 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I think my first year, I witnessed an EPIC mistell over CT. I don't remember who it was. I just remember never having the urge to hear that much about the person's bedroom habits in such exquisite detail.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • The epic coupling emote over CT? Fun times
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Oh yes. I have that one saved everywhere, and for a long time I had what was said immediatly afterwards as my forums signature. It was something alone the lines of "No one say anything."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I think it's happened more than once. I just remember my shock at that one.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I applaud the reduction to reducing Icediggers to 15pts from 20, but they're still valuable and still a potential monopoly worth 3,750 points without fear of any confrontation. Is it possible to consider a further reduction to 10pts, and a 2500 total? 15pt mobs are still highly valuable, especially in such volume.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• My favourite is that time Viravain said Glomdorks on gloms ct :P

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I once mistelled that Sylandra was bisexual on CT.

Good times.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
This discussion has been closed.