Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Czixi said:
    Sorry for the abrupt exit of Ruin and I, Hallifax - my partner managed to slice their hand open with a craft knife :# (They're fine, though we may be mourning the very expensive shirt they were wearing).
    *wince* Sorry to hear about that happening - Glad to hear that they're ok!
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • edited April 2017
    Czixi said:
    Sorry for the abrupt exit of Ruin and I, Hallifax - my partner managed to slice their hand open with a craft knife :# (They're fine, though we may be mourning the very expensive shirt they were wearing).
    I suspected something was happening in your RL. Good to hear that no lasting damage was inflicted, those kind of cuts can be really scary.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Eritheyl said:
    Phoebus said:
    Eritheyl said:
    It makes me really uncomfortable when people openly talk about and for their alts IC. Like...could you not do that.
    Have had a really awkward experience where someone made a fool of themselves on one character, logged out, and immediately came in on another like "heeey guuuys who was that and what was the issue that I somehow know about despite not being here? Oh I see, well don't be too hard on them! I'm totally unaware of who this mysterious stranger is, but I'm extremely invested in your opinion of them! Ok, bye!" So subtle. I was cringing inside.
    That's literally the kind of thing that's going on. They've gone so far as to talk to their alt's fiance, IN PUBLIC, about how great the alt is. Like...like why are people like this.
    rofl

This might be the least issueable form of seconds abuse, but it is ALWAYS the most hilarious.

• I'm gone for two days and in that time the cheesiest killz discussion has come and gone? Up yours, Lusty :'(
  • Rainbow scarves without xterm:

Would love if we could get a config to disable seeing these if our client doesn't support them.
  • | Aestra, the golden pegasus -------------------------------------- #15699|
    | Sex    : Female                    Birthday  : 17th Avechary 325        |
    | Status : Healthy                   Age       : 145 years old            |
    <span>| Fees   : Prepaid for 2 months      Loyal To  : Taer                     |</span>
    | Stable : The Crystal Keeper                                             |
    | Locale : The City of New Celest (the Prime Material Plane)              |
    |------------------------------------------------------------------ VITALS|
    | Health : 8250/8250                 Body Trains    : 150/150             |
    | Mana   : 6000/6000                 Mind Trains    : 0/0                 |
    | Ego    : 7500/7500                 Spirit Trains  : 100/100             |
    |-------------------------------------------------------------- EXPERIENCE|
    | Level  : 12 ( 0%)                                                       |
    | Ingested 0 doses of kikikoru reagent.                                   |
    |------------------------------------------------------- TRAINED ABILITIES|
    | (Mount)                             (Gallop)                            |
    | (Regenerate Health)                 (Regenerate Mana)                   |
    | (Battle)                            (Trot)                              |
    | (Fly)                               (Kick)                              |
    | (Regenerate Ego)                    Bodyguard                           |
    | (Breathe Sleepcloud)                (Cast Hypnoticgaze)                 |
    | (Cast Reflection)                   Influence Charity                   |
    | Influence Empower                   (Heal Health)                       |
    | (Heal Mana)                         (Heal Ego)                          |
    | (Gust)                              (Charge)                            |
    <span>|-------------------------------------------------------------------------|<br><br><3. <br><br>Thanks to whoever fixed it!<br></span>
    email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • Whoa how do you have so many innates? O.o
  • Breandryn said:
    Rainbow scarves without xterm:

Would love if we could get a config to disable seeing these if our client doesn't support them.
    Or like, yaknow... even if it does
  • edited April 2017
    Breandryn said:
    Whoa how do you have so many innates? O.o
    I think she's only temporary as a personal beast. I find it hilarious that the current stable is listed as Hallifax's

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • I honestly wouldn't mind it if it was pretty but, as-is, I have to highlight the words to read them :(
  • Breandryn said:
    Whoa how do you have so many innates? O.o

3) Inherent Beastmastery Abilities - *special*
      - You can purchase inherent beast abilities at the cost of 1cr/train needed
        for a pet. For example, riding (able to mount) costs 10 trains, and thus
        would cost 10 credits to make inherent. Flying costs 100 trains and thus
        would cost 100cr to make inherent

$$$$$$ is how :p
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Falaeron said:
    Aestra is a special quest reward afaik. 
    That'd explain why it's 145 years old, I guess.. Didn't notice that until after I posted.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • That was one of the most enjoyable domoth fights in a long time. Lots of back and forwards, a few heroic moments of beating larger teams in the early fights and plenty of getting squished and coming back to a good fight from both sides. Very close points wise as well.
  • Yeah, Aestra is a quest reward. You get to keep her for two days.
  • Veyils said:
    That was one of the most enjoyable domoth fights in a long time. Lots of back and forwards, a few heroic moments of beating larger teams in the early fights and plenty of getting squished and coming back to a good fight from both sides. Very close points wise as well.
    Can't thank you guys enough for that fight. Thoroughly enjoyable. Your side were spot on with those aurics and damn you once you saw what I was trying to do! :cold_sweat:
  • And, oh. Nearly forgot....

Octave pingpong, anyone? >.>
  • edited April 2017

* tells you, "//Excellent. I am loving the features here so far. I spent so many years looking for something that could hold a candle to Achaea and I think I found it here for sure."

:)
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Taer said:
    This thread is now about your cheesiest kill ever.
    Late to the table but perfect circle spring traps.

Person gets thrown in, begin the decap as they climbed out, rather than taking advantage of a paused system they tended to walk out the room, only to hit a chain of springs that instantly returned them and into another pit, decap finishes.

Also using final twist for an unparryable hackdown after double assault head.

Oh and walking into Methrenton's room when people were regrouping there during a Celestia raid, triggering the AoE attack and being the only one with enough health to survive it and walk out.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Breandryn said:
    Rainbow scarves without xterm:

There is one. I is SNUB
  • edited April 2017
    That moment when you check cltells on of your clans and find some 4 year old messages from someone you really miss.  :'(
  • Thalkros said:
    Sitting outside the lava room by Morgs Realm with fear aura up. Getting declared, Failed to gust me into the lava, and said person subsequently getting feared into the lava the very next tick was pretty cheesy. 
    GUST XENTHOS DOWN at the same location.
  • The lag spikes seem to be getting worse.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    There was a thing. I think it's been fixed.
  • Enyalida said:
    There was a thing. I think it's been fixed.
    From a quick glance, it seems it has. So far, with changelog 735, our lagspikes at weave turn seem to have reduced dramatically compared to the last few weeks, and we had a completely lag-free wargames with 14 people. More testing is needed obviously, but it seems we're looking better.

If any large fights happen over the next few days, I'd ask that people keep me informed on whether or not they lagged. I'd also ask to give any relevant information regardless of whether or not there was lag, including number of people.

Hopefully this took care of the worst of it though. I'm going to be analysing it further over the next few days to be 100% sure.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
This discussion has been closed.