Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    My first events post mention, and I get double honours *squee*

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I love events. <3
  • KioKio
    edited May 2013
    Woot.  First customer for a private forging design.  <3

P.s. ...what's the normal rate for a private design?  I based it off how long it's going to take me (not long at all) and how much gold I could farm in that time, then upped it since I'm using a slot for only one person.

Also, is it okay to add a comment on the design when I submit it listing it as a private design for one person so anyone in my cartel will know?
  • From the crystal's bottom-most point, the frost collects into a glittering, impossibly beautiful 
    snowflake that detaches with a flare of ice-blue light, coming to rest in your hands.
    You gain a new honour!

Also... I'm sorry, wiccans.  This quest is awful.
  • I somehow became a demigod...

This is something you rave about, right?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kio said:
    From the crystal's bottom-most point, the frost collects into a glittering, impossibly beautiful 
    snowflake that detaches with a flare of ice-blue light, coming to rest in your hands.
    You gain a new honour!

Also... I'm sorry, wiccans.  This quest is awful.
    What else is new?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    So we got a bubble huh? I had no idea what was going on the whole time, but it was pretty cool.
  • I made people explode! Other than that the aetherflare was kinda boring though.
  • I actually don't like aetherflares. I'm a pretty bad pilot in general and we're often undermanned. But at least I didn't get us imploded this time!
    Bah we arrived just as Cankermore was resolved, if only we'd been a minute or two faster >.<

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I'm glad I managed to pilot us out of danger somewhat with stupid worble, and remembering the syntax to bypass shadowing. 2v1 and we didn't implode wooo.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:
    I'm glad I managed to pilot us out of danger somewhat with stupid worble, and remembering the syntax to bypass shadowing. 2v1 and we didn't implode wooo.
    That was kinda funny actually. I shadowed you and was like 'Ok Serenwilde, let's blow them up', but then they left! And then I docked cuz our empath had no reflexes and we were getting damaged modules.
  • Rave for being online during flares, not so raves that my mudlet decided to crash every time it saw the aetherspace map:(
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited May 2013
    Rivius was piloting and had no idea what was going on, heh. On our ship we had me, Rivius who has up to Bombard, Farsyk who had no clue what was going on, but learned quickly after being pointed out what to do, Derith, and Zinaella spamming grid heal.
    Yeah, I saw we were getting hit and I was like "how fly ship?!"

Next thing I know people are like "Rivius go back or we'll all die!"
  • The pilot really doesn't need to know anything, just to spam the right direction when things go bad. And maybe that anti shadowing thing that Sidd did. I should learn that.

The empath is where the shit goes down. If the ship doesn't have power for a full flush, then he'll need to know which module to clear of worble/muckle first, and be able to clear it via module number, fast, while healing the hull too.

Never ever pilotted before, so the aethermap just looked like a bunch of confuzzle to me.
    Rivius said:
    Yeah, I saw we were getting hit and I was like "how fly ship?!"

Next thing I know people are like "Rivius go back or we'll all die!"
    I assumed the damage was getting hard at one point, we had a chain of turret hits between Vadi Elanorwen and me that would probably drop most ships.

Props to your empath.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I don't think our hull ever got too bad. It's a BIG ship.
    Yeah everyone's flying around in essentially giant space brick shithouses.

We had a 3k hull >.>

• Aetherbattles are pretty much Borg cubes meeting Death Stars except without all the TIE fighters.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Message #3403 sent by (system) (received: 2013/05/25 23:08:24)
       A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as Lord General of the Armies of Light. In a glorious 
    blaze, the Rod of Celestial Might appears above your head and descends into your hands.

Still have this in my saved messages:

Message #1064 sent by (system) (received: 2008/08/01 05:53:29)
       A new dawn arises as you begin your duties as Lord General of the Armies of Light. In a glorious 
    blaze, the Rod of Celestial Might appears above your head and descends into your hands.

How the time flies....
  • For some reason I just now realized I can change the font in Mudlet to whatever I want.

Monaco <3
    Alban said:
    Monaco <3
    Was a good race too today mainly because of one lunatic that overtook at any and every given opportunity.

• Mana : 9850/10230 

I finally got a stat of mine above 10,000! :D
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • Morkarion said:
    Alban said:
    Monaco <3
    Was a good race too today mainly because of one lunatic that overtook at any and every given opportunity.
    I haven't watched it yet, no spoilers please. :o

I'm a few races behind.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Credits currently available for purchase:
          14 credits at 14798 gold per credit.
         259 credits at 14799 gold per credit.
          47 credits at 15000 gold per credit.
    Total credits for sale: 519 shown (705 total)  (Average sale price: 13643)
    Use CREDITS BUY <number> AT <max gold per credit> to purchase.

Woo gold auctions!

• Xenthos said:
    Credits currently available for purchase:
          14 credits at 14798 gold per credit.
         259 credits at 14799 gold per credit.
          47 credits at 15000 gold per credit.
    Total credits for sale: 519 shown (705 total)  (Average sale price: 13643)
    Use CREDITS BUY <number> AT <max gold per credit> to purchase.

Woo gold auctions!
    Yus. Now all we need is a constant gold drain to keep CFS at that level.
    Lotteries next month please!

• Just submitted my first-ever Bardic!  :D
This discussion has been closed.