Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• @Aruokei is one of my favorite people.
    Amazing beautiful stunning avatar by Gurashi!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • Lief said:
    @Aruokei is one of my favorite people.
    Is it the memes? Is it Aruokei's existential/identity crisis? Is it both?
  • Aruokei said:
    Lief said:
    @Aruokei is one of my favorite people.
    Is it the memes? Is it Aruokei's existential/identity crisis? Is it both?
    All of the above!
    ~
    A gentle breeze ruffles your wings and whispers in your ears, as if for you alone, "Dragonfly's words shine... seeds, sown and tended, inspire... a forest harvest."
    ~
    Maylea reaches out, Her fingers poised in midair. "Now you are of Me, even more than you were before." Her golden and azure eyes glitter. "Walk well, Eldin. Shed glory in My name, and bring life to the lifeless."
  • I just finished that new quest that gets you the line "She has retraced the final steps of the Poet Toledil's most loyal friend." And as a Seren bard, it makes me really want to form up a Farirue crew.
    ~
    ~
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited July 2019
    It's amazing how quickly an hour goes by when you're watching Duet of Discord as opposed to, say, upgrading a domoth.  :D
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    @Sylandra is awesome for her amazing stage stuff finally being the impetus I needed to sit through one and read for almost an ENTIRE HOUR without going afk. That is some dedication. Alex is highly hopeful that one day in the next century or two, she might even get to meet this illustrious grandmother.
    Aw. Thanks for enjoying my penchant for melodrama and scenery chewing! This was honestly nice to read, as I’ve been struggling to muster up some creative energy lately. <3
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Daraius said:
    It's amazing how quickly an hour goes by when you're watching Duet of Discord as opposed to, say, upgrading a domoth.  :D
    It's true, though. We were ten minutes from the end before I realised it had been three quarters of an hour and I was actually still paying attention actively.

Happy to hear that it helped, @Sylandra!

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• Maligorn said:
    Daraius said:
    I wish to thank all of Hallifax, particularly:

@Alexandria, @Nelras, and @Trahey for letting me be involved in some honest to goodness plot arcs.

@Aramel for teaching me to domoth and become a Dog of War.

@Ayisdra for being wildly patient with my newb questions and giving me a leg up on Raphie tracking on the reg.

<3 to you all.
    Aren't you forgetting someone????????
    To be fair, you should probably log in sometimes if you expect to be counted by name! :P

Czixi, the Welkin murmurs, "Fight on, My Effervescent Sylph. I will be with you as you do."

Aian Lerit'r, Lead Schematicist exclaims to you, "A *paperwork* emergency, Chairman!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Serious talk.

A rave for Pysynne, whose post in Serenwilde explaining the shoutfest the other day makes not only total sense, but made me  say.....ohhhhhhhh.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Serious talk.

A rave for Pysynne, whose post in Serenwilde explaining the shoutfest the other day makes not only total sense, but made me  say.....ohhhhhhhh.

Oh you mean this?

"There is a reason she is an enemy of Lady Maylea, a fact the Circle had discussed and informed Lilybell she had two years to resolve or be held to the same standard that we apply to anyone seeking to join the Forest."

Yeah, no. Lil was never breathed a word like anything of the sort.

Or did you mean this?

"Protection of Commune Members and Commune Guilds
    -----------------------------

1) Attacking or slaying a commune member without express mutual consent is prohibited.

2) Attacking any creature loyal to the Serenwilde is prohibited. This applies also to the fae of the Ethereal Serenwilde, Faethorn, the Sacred Trees, and the Great Spirits."

Then why, pray tell did Pys have to order the execution? Oh, because Lil EMOTED slapping Bandrui, after Bandrui carried out his order to have Saraa executed after telling her virtually nothing about what a Seren hearing apparently looks like nowadays.

• edited July 2019
    Trying to argue emoting slapping isn't an attack is an OOC Meta argument. Also, I was informed by the Circle that it had been handled and you had been told. Regardless, Bandrui does not JUST execute, as the post also clearly states, but good on you for rushing here to try and continue your victimisation.

edit:: The whole EMOTE meta argument is why I have a commune patron request in to ensure that emoting "cause there is no consequence" has consequences.
  • Pysynne said:
    Trying to argue emoting slapping isn't an attack is an OOC Meta argument. Also, I was informed by the Circle that it had been handled and you had been told. Regardless, Bandrui does not JUST execute, as the post also clearly states, but good on you for rushing here to try and continue your victimisation.

edit:: The whole EMOTE meta argument is why I have a commune patron request in to ensure that emoting "cause there is no consequence" has consequences.
    Some denizens will attack in response to rude emotes. Others will not, and require a ruler to ask them to 'read the bones'
  • Thanks to @Evette and @Xenthos for taking the time to help me test out a new style of theater games!
  • I love love love @Czixi. She is legit my favourite GodRP in... probably ever. (Sorry oldKalikai, your drinking games have been knocked off the throne.)
    Even (especially) when she makes Alexandria squirm.