Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Morkarion said:
    200% to influencing xp gains for 24 hours
    Holy crap this ought to fetch a pretty penny.
  • Man.  So much volatile, deep-rooted RP.  So much hatred and death.  So much awesome.

Raves for the forests, man.  Both of 'em.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA

Kio said:
    Man.  So much volatile, deep-rooted RP.  So much hatred and death.  So much awesome.

Raves for the forests, man.  Both of 'em.
    Glad you're enjoying it.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • It's easier to deal with one's org being mass exodus'd when one has a philosophical nature.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    edited September 2013
    (As of recent in particular) @Aramel @Kio @Hiriako for being awesome.

Also, @Tarkenton for joining me on this rollercoaster ride. Remember, keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times...
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Aramel said:

It's easier to deal with one's org being mass exodus'd when one has a philosophical nature.

I'll come hang with you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Speaking of ponies and such, has anyone managed to compile a chart/list/bunch of hunches on what diet produces what looks?  I'm trying to see if I can make one that's tiger striped and portly with a shaggy tail.  For reasons.  ;)
  • Tarkenton said:
    Speaking of ponies and such, has anyone managed to compile a chart/list/bunch of hunches on what diet produces what looks?  I'm trying to see if I can make one that's tiger striped and portly with a shaggy tail.  For reasons.  ;)
    That sounds almost exactly like someone's pony in Celest... Kagato, I think?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • I've had an enjoyable day of being a shadowdancer. where's the :pompom: smiley when you need it. :(
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I miss the big shadowdance pompom emote that had a whole cheerleading squad. :(
  • Daem said:
    I've had an enjoyable day of being a shadowdancer. where's the :pompom: smiley when you need it. :(

Needs more killing.  *pout*
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Kio said:
    Daem said:
    I've had an enjoyable day of being a shadowdancer. where's the :pompom: smiley when you need it. :(

Needs more loreing.  *pout*
    Fixed =)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:

Kio said:

Daem said:

Needs more loreing.  *pout*

Fixed =)

I am drowning in it. Between Night and Kio's purposed inability to grasp all her tenants, teaching his kid(s) about crow, trying to swim through Nocht, being RP coma'd by Tacita, and Kio's struggle to find a better way to fix his daddy problems (since abusing the snoefaasia isn't working... but he plans to do more with it anyway), I have become overwhelmed.

Lore at Kio prs, Rancoura. He's struggling to make sense find purpose in it all.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Night is a landlord?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited September 2013
    Shaddus said:
    Night is a landlord?

It... took me a minute to get that one. Also, *landlady.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Xenthos said:
    I miss the big shadowdance pompom emote that had a whole cheerleading squad. :(
  • Stupid phone :(
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    It shouldn't have to be a major RP shift, as nothing you're pushing is particularly new. We just got really, really bad at it.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • @Riluna for being awesome fun to RP alongside, @Hiriako for being the sensible old man that the more volatile Laysus can bounce off of, and also an honourable mention to @Talan for fun talky RP lately :D
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    o Bards protected by shields will no longer find their song effects stop working. Report 914.

<3

Also, the only thing better than the herb growth change is watching the sheer joy emanating from @Ssaliss as a result.
  • And to continue the report raves:

o Transmology Users and Harmonics Users can now harvest up to 100 flesh/crystals from fleshpots/crystal spheres. Report 870.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou...

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Tacita said:
    o Bards protected by shields will no longer find their song effects stop working. Report 914.

<3

Also, the only thing better than the herb growth change is watching the sheer joy emanating from @Ssaliss as a result.
    Where's my love Grieferta? I helped discover the issue :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    Neos said:
    Tacita said:

<3

Where's my love Grieferta? I helped discover the issue :(
    You diiiiid. It was generic love, for you and for Siam who put the report through.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    2/2 now on reports by proxy, woo \o/

Going to play with the arm balance change too, see how that works out.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    It's fantastic.
  • Tarkenton said:
    Nerf Shuck.
    Patchou is sooooo much better :D
  • Rivius said:
    Honestly, just the fact that Kio approached me about it on his own gave me hope for lusternia. So rave for that. It's not often people feel guilty about that sort of thing without someone complaining to them about it. He's definitely not a jerk newbie griefer.
    Except when he tried to rip me on an aetherbubble as a level 26 newb. >.>

I'm watching you, Kio! Gimme a few weeks, mate. Just need to build my skills up <3
This discussion has been closed.