Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Soooo late with this rave, but @Svorai for our little rp, sorry I sucked a little, I'm working on it. Rave for @Morkarion also. You guys make me love Glom, @Kio too! All y'all <333
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Experience: #484 Supramortal

XD

I lost the ding message in the clutter. D'oh!
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Revolts have the crappiest timing, but woo for aetherflare times!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• It's nice seeing them happen at different times lately. For the longest time, they were always on Monday at around 10am.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
     Your design #20215 of an oily throne of Crow's malevolence was approved.

yessssssssss
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    So I won the spontaneous rap battle. But hoooly crap, @Tirah had me aching.

Best night ever.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eeeeeeee Alary's father came around. So happy to see him. :D Also epic fire dance and epic rap battle and yessss. (51% /cries)
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Thanks to @Vivet for getting me out of hiding for some enlightening roleplay. Not to mention motivation to finally finish that damned half-finished essay...

• @Nimhuire? @Calythan. Nimhuire! CALYTHAN! NIMHUIRE! CALYTHAN! *explodes*

There are some real gems around for Laysus to interact with these days :)
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Loved the writing on this one. And pretty much everything else that's happened involving this event. Very impressed.
  • I've yet to see Nimhuire online. :( As for Calythan, it's been a while. I miss him!
  • Calythan was around last night. May have pointed him in your direction for something or other :p And Nim's around at slightly weird times.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • So am I!
  • Yay @Hiriako and @Enyalida for two great sermony/lesson type things.

Learned so much today. It's been absolutely awesome. Thanks!
  • Other day saw a wee little novice barely out of the portal influencing guards and assumed it was somebody's alt. Then 10 minutes later getting a ton of questions from her about the most basic of things and having a lot of fun explaining it all. 
  • It was a brief (not really) but amusing domoth battle against Akyaevin and Silvanus with Caerlyr. I lost count of how many times I was the subject of this song, or at least the title:

• Hehe, yeah. That was fun. Yay small skirmishes. Those two are great to fight. Good to get some proper practice in. It's been so long!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Lehki said:

Other day saw a wee little novice barely out of the portal influencing guards and assumed it was somebody's alt. Then 10 minutes later getting a ton of questions from her about the most basic of things and having a lot of fun explaining it all. 

I'll be your GC soon, don't be fooled.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • @Shaddus: taking alting to the next level.

Or... is Shaddus just an alt himself. The world may never be prepared for the truth.
  • A sky blue woolly rhino with an enormous horn and a shaggy tail!!!
  • Ardmore said:
    A sky blue woolly rhino with an enormous horn and a shaggy tail!!!

I think the real rave here is that your default forum picture is a pirate.
  • @Tacita and @Xenthos, for a lot of stuff lately.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
This discussion has been closed.