Real World Raves

Comments

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Morkarion said:
    Torture is an understatement to this game, the downside is while it's utterly horrible and masochistic, it's also utterly addictive and after you're done raging about a death? YOU START A NEW GAME.

Who would have thought a game with only 5 levels would take so long to complete.
    http://nzgamer.com/news/6889/classic-shoot-em-up-ikaruga-greenlit-on-steam.html

One word for this: YAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Nachos!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Kagato said:
    Morkarion said:
    Torture is an understatement to this game, the downside is while it's utterly horrible and masochistic, it's also utterly addictive and after you're done raging about a death? YOU START A NEW GAME.

Who would have thought a game with only 5 levels would take so long to complete.
    http://nzgamer.com/news/6889/classic-shoot-em-up-ikaruga-greenlit-on-steam.html

One word for this: YAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    Awesome.

I encourage anyone who needs a distraction to invest in this.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    I very badly needed this wine and SO time. :D Great start to the weekend!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Holy flippin' yes--a few days after I nostalgically start going through the MYST series again, I hear about this:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cyaninc/obduction

Go Go Cyan Worlds!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    Holy flippin' yes--a few days after I nostalgically start going through the MYST series again, I hear about this:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cyaninc/obduction

Go Go Cyan Worlds!
    Should it worry me I only found myself in the picture via my [at the time] hat? I think it should...

Still, huzzah!

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Raves for cold weather. Something about the cold turns me into more of a morning person, which ends up making the days seem brighter and my mood lifting because of it :)
  • n-name one of the sword one things after me
  • Leafeon is the best pokemon.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    The World's End was waaaay better than I expected. Not that I expected it to be bad, since I liked Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz just fine, but man, I was thoroughly entertained.

Plus it was $2.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    That picture says everything.

However, I hope she doesn't think you should monetize the Quest version.  :P
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yeah, hummus is pretty awesome stuff.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Weird beef stuff is pretty awesome too.

On the topic of enjoying food, not much gives me as much food joy as avocado, cilantro, and onions. Yet despite knowing my tastes have matured and I can derive so much happiness from things I used to hate, I still can't stomach the idea of eating any kind of seafood.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    When eating out, if I spy the words 'halloumi' or 'caramelised onion' on dishes I can eat, I become immediately incapable of ordering anything else.

(If I see those words followed by some form of meat/fish, I sob quietly to myself out of jealousy).
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Synkarin said:
    So, this kid thing is pretty cool. I've been baptised by poop and urine, had two blowout diapers and a little girl who farts more than daddy, but I just look at her face and I just don't care. She's awesome and now I understand how other father's feel. 

Unfortunately, I have to go back to work tomorrow :(
    So jealous, I don't get my new one until January. Can we get some pictures?

Learning a new thing at work. All I know is, Coca-Cola glows blue-purple under a black light and my hands are never going to be unstained by this invisible yellow crud.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Pizza.  Bread Sticks.  Soda.  Power Metal.
  • My ankle tag comes off tomorrow :D

(not a criminal, I'm testing it for work)
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    One rave, the Upper Peninsula is really interested in me, and I'm going to visit in a couple weeks. Which also means I get to see my cousins on the way back home.

Two rave, extra pizza at the meal tonight = 2 whole pizzas in my fridge. I have food for a week!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Ready for some prince of tennis cosplay fun at Armageddon Expo in Auckland tomorrow!

Fear the Inui jiru! (Inui juice)

ii data!  (Top secret! None may look!)

Can't do a proper Inui cosplay without glasses, can ya? =p
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Lehki said:
    Sort of a mixed rant/rave, but let's stay positive so going with rave.

Got a number of ideas for things I want to do with Lehki that I had started on, and thing I want to do for the Hartstone, but every time I think I've gotten some extra time job is like "lolnope".  And now all my free time is getting sucked up by Pokemon.  There's just so many of them to catch. D:

Also I did a thing. 

Still trying to decide on the Leafeon, Glaceon, and Espeon names. D:
    Naming a Squirtle after me would have been more apropos, but I'll accept Vaporeon.
    @Lehki
    I suggest Nydekion or Forren for Glaceon, Enyalida for Leafeon(can't really think of any well known Hartstone besides her).
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • That point where I find an album that I can just listen to on loop and not get bored :D  (In this case, Puscifer's All Re-mixed Up, a remix album of the similarly excellent Conditions of my Parole).
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Neos said:
    Lehki said:

Got a number of ideas for things I want to do with Lehki that I had started on, and thing I want to do for the Hartstone, but every time I think I've gotten some extra time job is like "lolnope".  And now all my free time is getting sucked up by Pokemon.  There's just so many of them to catch. D:

Also I did a thing. 

Naming a Squirtle after me would have been more apropos, but I'll accept Vaporeon.
    @Lehki
    I suggest Nydekion or Forren for Glaceon, Enyalida for Leafeon(can't really think of any well known Hartstone besides her).
    Avurekhos! or, you know, name it after yourself XD
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
    Parua said:
    Neos said:
    Lehki said:

Also I did a thing. 

@Lehki
    Avurekhos! or, you know, name it after yourself XD
    My freeze monkey hasn't been Hartstone all that long!
    [spoiler]I also comepletely forgot Lehki was Hartstone >.>[/spoiler]

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"