QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tirah begins to wield a golden pyrocannon in her left hand.

Herald of the Sacred Circus Tirah Mzithrei, the Riotous Ringleader acts as if she is shooting things 
    and goes "pew" everytime.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Sorry about that. I was Alitrea during that bug. >_<
  • Jovial Chef Kurut Aloga, Bearer of Delicious Foods says, "Kurubear know happiness tastes like cakes, and sadness tastes like turducken..."
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • A crawling presence slithers around space itself here, causing the aethership to tremble upon each eddy and wave. A high-pitched whine reverberates through thick walls of the hull, carrying with it a maddening scream of rage. There are 3 Portals of Fate here.
    You are floating in aether.

Uh. Wut?
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Eritheyl said:
    (Ship): Ixchilgal says, "...there are portals of fate flying around astral."

There are 3 Portals of Fate here.

(Ship): Rolan says, "Holy crap. I didn't think those things occured naturally."

WELP.
    Sounds like we somehow stole a bunch from Achaea/Aetolia/Imperian. No wonder we're getting newbs by the bucketload all of a sudden. Anyway... life goes on.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Uh, the context is in your quote.

(from an Aetherbubble)
  • I don't know anything about aetherbubbles! x.x

I just loiter about and hand out food.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Involve Volucer.  From the interactions I've had with him / observed, he will be the perfect partner for this endeavour.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Morkarion said:
    Motes of coloured light dance about a queenly bird of paradise in sporadic arcs as a feminine voice echoes, "Rest assured - I believe a single voyage is not enough to transform My High Scion into a vessel of slaughter."

Wat, a voyage? Where are we going? ;-;

This most recent crop of newbies might be enough to transform Zyphora into a vessel of slaughter, though

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Zyphora said:

This most recent crop of newbies might be enough to transform Zyphora into a vessel of slaughter, though
    Hey, this might be easier than I thought!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited December 2013
    Clearly, the SD leaderships are very refined and have a keen sense of smell.

You gag a bit as Daem's stink wafts over you.

Valonah raises her hands and clouds form and darken overhead, releasing a heavy rain that drenches the area.

You raise your hands and clouds form and darken overhead, releasing a heavy rain that drenches the area.

Daem raises his hands and clouds form and darken overhead, releasing a heavy rain that drenches the area.

• Before the Matrix.
    Banks of clouds roil about here. There are 3 storm-coloured greyhounds here. A
    statue of an empyreal white falcon stands here, memorializing her noble spirit.
    Radiating with an incandescent brilliance, the Matrix floats within the circular
    walkway, slowly turning and revealing flowering geometric patterns. Wind
    whipping through his wings, Fraesic Sunfar, Keeper of the Matrix is here, face
    upturned to the chill breeze. There are 10 Sentinel Deputy Commissars here.
    There are 10 Guardians of the Dodecahedron here. A majestic onyx obelisk rises
    from the centre of a polished ring of silver, bolts of icy white energy arcing
    between the two. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. A
    brown, friendly pony with a braided tail stands here quietly. The Temporal
    Omnihedron floats about here, continually changing its arrangement. Junior
    Fellow Kalvin Windwhisper is here. Castellan Aerys Tarsuhl floats here as
    ribbons of prismatic light dart about her form. She wields a firmly packed
    snowball in each hand. Shifting Current Maligorn is here. He wields a firmly
    packed snowball in his right hand. Chairman Maellio Onz'Verheu, Penumbral
    Observer is here. He wields a firmly packed snowball in each hand. Shifting
    Current Ahren is here. She wields a firmly packed snowball in each hand. High
    Scion Zyphora Windwhisper is here, surrounded by a flurry of white feathers
    caught in a perfumed breeze. Undergraduate Ariostes is here. He wields a firmly
    packed snowball in each hand. Halberdier Etakoi is here. She wields a firmly packed
    snowball in her right hand. Understudy Harelvea is here. She wields a mobius lyre in
    her left hand and a firmly packed snowball in her right.
    You see exits leading northeast, southeast, southwest, and northwest.

I don't regret my impromtu blizzard at all.
  • That's what you get.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    (Geothief): Akyaevin says, "(just watch gnomes spawn the moment I sleep)"

- 4 minutes later -

Amidst the jingling of bells, small portals open up over the Basin of Life, out
    of which float down chubby little gnomes in red suits.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited December 2013
    A frost hag flows through the air before Sylphas.
    -
    The White Hart lowers his antlers in honour of Sylphas.
    -
    Sylphas greets a plush doll of the White Hart with a sincere smile.
    -
    Sylphas thrusts his palm towards his forehead and hits it with a resounding *smack*!
    -
    Sylphas greets the White Hart with a sincere smile.
    The White Hart gazes at Sylphas with amber eyes.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • With a telepathic sigh, a pooka tells you that he has lost control of Mysrai's actions.

...wot?
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
    The Pool of Stars.
    This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. An enormously wide
    circular pool, as dark as the night sky, glitters softly between the columns.
    His form suffused with soft light, the Keeper of the Pool of Stars stands here
    attentively. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the
    ground. An imposing sword of radiant white metal has been driven deep into the
    ground in a silent statement of intent. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic
    sigil lies here. A statue of Zenobia the Queen of Queens stands here, memorializing her noble spirit.
    A chubby little gnome in a red suit stands here, tapping his nose with a finger.
    You see exits leading north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west,
    northwest, and up (open door).
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Turnus said:
    A frost hag flows through the air before Sylphas.
    -
    The White Hart lowers his antlers in honour of Sylphas.
    -
    Sylphas greets a plush doll of the White Hart with a sincere smile.
    -
    Sylphas thrusts his palm towards his forehead and hits it with a resounding *smack*!
    -
    Sylphas greets the White Hart with a sincere smile.
    The White Hart gazes at Sylphas with amber eyes.
    Now he knows how we feel :P

Parua said:
    With a telepathic sigh, a pooka tells you that he has lost control of Mysrai's actions.

...wot?
    Mysrai's actions explained.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess

A fuzzy spider drops in from above on a silken string.

A fuzzy spider's eyes bug out of its head at Esca in wonder.

A fuzzy spider exclaims to Esca, "Merry Logosmas!"

A fuzzy spider shoots out of the room on a silken string.

A fuzzy spider drops in from above on a silken string.

A fuzzy spider's eyes bug out of its head at Esca in wonder.

A fuzzy spider exclaims to Esca, "And a happy new year!"

A fuzzy spider shoots out of the room on a silken string.

Either someone is drunk and forgot what game their in, or is annoyingly ooc...
  • Coming from you... Nice.
    Ardmore said:
    Coming from you... Nice.
    Yeah, I've never made blatant references or anything. Most that I give is in tells, and that'll never change. 
  • Munsia said:
    Ardmore said:
    Coming from you... Nice.
    Yeah, I've never made blatant references or anything. Most that I give is in tells, and that'll never change. 
    I seem to remember you sitting at the Megalith on an (then Magnagoran) alt counting your fingers and exclaiming that you didn't care about Mag because it was only.... 2, 3, 4 years until you were unshrubbed.

So yea... Basically what Ardmore said.
    I actually never said anything that wouldn't be said in game and held at knowledge by the character it being said by. There's a difference between them entirely.