QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Zvoltz said:
    Vivet said:
    Ixion tells you, "//I may or may not have snuggled in those sealed off rooms."

No context.
    I know what you did last summer.
    Ears burning? It's about your temple. :>

Edit: thankfully that's the only thing that got quoted. Today's been a bit exciting and the brain filter stopped working.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It's not a telescope, Ixion.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • It could be.. and who told you >.>
    You forget who I am, Ixion. I am Legion. I am everywhere, and we are watching you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    I....what...
  • Someone decided to give the Necroscream Overhaul shell a description. Needless to say, I reset it.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Iytha said:
    look raklang
    He is a fiendish irontongue viscanti and is damn sexy. Looking at him you fear for your life, knowing your death is soon imminent. Fire courses through your veins from your intense lust for such a good looking son of a bitch. As you touch yourself slowly, you realise you do not wish for his death but eternal life. He is wearing a canvas backpack, a plain grey tunic and plain grey trousers.

X_X

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited November 2013
    I knew there was a reason playing him felt so right.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    (Newbie): Bobbins says, "My apologies for the delay in my reply by the way, I had my mouth full and I didn't want to spray crumbs all over the basin..."
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    (Hallifax): Fraesic Sunfar, Keeper of the Matrix says, "Offer your congratulations, Hallifax, to Faragan for his appointment to the Commissariat of Transdimensional Maintenance."

gj faragan lol
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited November 2013
    (clan): Shuyin says, "I got the timing."
    (few seconds later)
    (clan): Shuyin says, "I do not have the timing."
    (half second later)
    Shuyin's physical form has been utterly obliterated by the Mysterious Presence.
    You see the death occur at Old Imperial Road. 

:D!
  • Idrazil tells you, "Besides being an enemy is there any other particular reason for your deep affection to my humble hairy ass?"

OMFG, Can't... Stop... Laughing.
    Too funny.

(I think I just found my new boy crush).
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Farewell evil plans of Siam Bard-witch

Eliron says, "Taci, I'mma vote for if we allow classflex, it is forbidden to anyone whose name begins with "S". Because the Shadowbeat also begins with "S", so that would just be disrespectful."
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I was looking for brooches at the aetherplex when all of a sudden...

1049  Ikea            deathsight (a paw print brooch)               1  45000gp
    *******************************************************************************
    5980h, 6900m, 8280e, 10p, 23400en, 27900w exk<>-portal enter ikea
    You portal to Increadible Kinds of Exemplary Acquisitions.
    This room has not been mapped.
    A very boring room. Change this.
    You see a sign here instructing you to use the PORTAL command to enter the aetherplex system. You
    see a sign here instructing you that WARES is the command to see what is for sale.

You see a single exit leading down (closed door).
    5980h, 6900m, 8280e, 10p, 23398en, 27900w exk<>-l
    A very boring room. Change this.
    Scribbled in both fine print, cursive, and even sloppy blends between along the northern, southern,
    eastern, and western wooden walls are the large, slanted and straight words, "BUY STUFF!" There are
    even a few "PLEASE"s writen in rainbow-coloured lettering next to a few requests for good measure.
    Below, on the floor, which is made of the same hard wooden material the rest of the building, are
    (what one might assume) the same words proudly displayed in furrikini script. Behind a medium-height
    desk in the center of the room is a human clerk who's had the unfourtunate proceedure of having his
    smile sewn into place, revealing his unnaturally white teeth in a faux-cheery grin. It doesn't help
    that his ever-intense stare seems to follow you whereever you may go or wander. You see a sign here
    instructing you to use the PORTAL command to enter the aetherplex system. Yo
    u see a sign here
    instructing you that WARES is the command to see what is for sale.

You see a single exit leading down (closed door).

I've never heard of the owner, but apparently she's an extremely credible character.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Siam said:

Eliron says, "Taci, I'mma vote for if we allow classflex, it is forbidden to anyone whose name begins with "S". Because the Shadowbeat also begins with "S", so that would just be disrespectful."
    Man, you guys must absolutely hate me :(
  • Ssaliss said:
    Siam said:

Man, you guys must absolutely hate me :(
    Of course not. You're Shee-Slaugh. The extras s's in the last name mean that clearly you understand the magnificent importance of "S" and respect it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    A plush doll of Ardrak, Keeper of the Megalith says, "If you're not completely convinced of the benefits afforded by undeath, I have two words for you: rigor mortis."

Rude
    :-O

• Wait, Hags and Centaurs were referring to us as the Winter Court!? :D:D:D

Not that I didn't intend to write the Death post I've been meaning to for two months anyway, but... :D:D:D
  • Talan said:
    I've never heard of the owner, but apparently she's an extremely credible character.

But there are 'PLEASES' everywhere! :D
  • A moon maiden says, "We know if you've been bad or good, Raeri."

When did the moon maidens become Jolly Bundy's helpers?
  • (Stormfish): Chade (from the Astral Plane) says, "Permanently linked to Obesefessors."
    8252h, 8280m, 7655e, 10p, 26400en, 32372w Bxkdb-
    You have recovered equilibrium. (2.27s)
    8252h, 8280m, 7580e, 10p, 26400en, 32372w Bexkdb-(+75e)
    (Stormfish): Chade (from the Astral Plane) says, "50 links without unlinking so far."
    8252h, 8280m, 7867e, 10p, 26400en, 32400w Bexkdb-(+75e)
    Shadows grow longer in anticipation for the return of their dark mistress as Father Sun's
    chase brings him closer to the world's edge.
    8252h, 8280m, 7905e, 10p, 26400en, 32400w Bexkdb-
    Chade has been taught a deadly lesson by a robed obesefessor.
    [Saracen]: Mapper: Death at: the Soulless Library. (v.5154) (Astrosphere of Sagittarius).

Nice timing, mate :p
    Talking over the Sentinel OOC clan, and we decided what Hallifax will use for monk weapons.image
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited November 2013
    Kay, I'll take it. Daraius is pretty good with a tea cup already so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • 2013/11/18 21:39:51 - Estarra citizened Scholi.
    2013/11/18 21:41:50 - Scholi stepped out of the Portal of Fate as a citizen.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    the first rule of Estarra is that we don't talk about Estarra.
    edited November 2013
    Wrong thread.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    (Peasantface): Ardmore (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Luckily, no poop websites were in the results."
    (Peasantface): Ardmore (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Well that was a wrong channel."

Not entirely sure I want to know what channel that was actually intended for.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• My Google search included 'turtle' and 'head' and I have zero faith in Google to keep it clean.
  • So, hrm...

Back to Starhymn it is!

Time to have some fun again.