Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Haiden did that?

I fully know who the person I had partially gagged is, I still have the triggers. 
    /:)
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Munsia said:
    Morkarion said:
    Nocht said:
    You all managed to turn a raves thread into a complaint thread... Let's get back on track. I'll start: Mother Night is superior to all other spirits!
    Wyrd. Night is such an amazing skillset, I actually can't remember the days before I had it all that well anymore.
    Fixed
    A popular misconception, it's pronounced more like "weird" than "word" I believe.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yep, it's the precursor to our english 'weird', the three 'weird sisters' of Macbeth fame are a riff on the norns - one of which was wyrd. 
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Wyrd up.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Eliron for fun chats.

@Iorwen for more fun chats.

@Anita because Anita.

@Crek because Crek.

I think that's everyone I had a freaking awesome time with today.
    Shaddus said:
    Nocht said:
    You all managed to turn a raves thread into a complaint thread... Let's get back on track. I'll start: Isune/Shikari is superior to all other shipping fandoms!
    Fixed.
    Ditto.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• The ur'Guard for 'tolerating' my heresy.
  • @Marcella and @Ixion for actually believing in something and being prepared to argue it out....would have preferred a true Ur'Guard duel to the death to resolve the issue though

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Awesome new protege <3
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • Participated in not one, but two village revolts (and my two fave villages besides - Angkrag and Ptoma)!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• edited January 2014
    Village revolts at 4am with cramps and a migraine. Woo! Also, swift Mag back-up <3 Leo and Aky, you guys rock. Boo on a certain petulant little individual who decided she'd kill Fire Lords while we're in a village. Uh-huh. That was a big move. Toddler level, at least.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited January 2014
    Thank god for 4am revolts, or this might have been a disaster

The Mountain Wars erupt as the two halves of the splintered dwarven kingdom rise up against each other, while the undead masters of Angkrag turn their cold eyes greedily upon the chaos.

Deep below the Basin of Life the Kephera Empire moves to destroy the illithoid of Ixthiaxa and the Prison of Illith. In order to render assistance to her people, Queen Ptoma declares her associations with Ptoma Hive at an end. Moving in an attempt to thwart the kephera, Overmind Tkegthul casts aside his associations to focus upon the coming conflict.
    The sky lightens and stars fade as Father Sun approaches the horizon in his neverending quest to capture Mother Night.
    5851h, 9108m, 10350e, 10p, 18900en, 29950w elrxk<>- (XBHSPFA) {21.9966}

(Magnagora): Ailaesro says, "Revolt."
    5851h, 9108m, 10350e, 10p, 18900en, 26400w elrxk<>- (XBHSPFA) {33.7105}

A flare of light explodes in your mind's eye as the Feathered Diadem of Elusive Beauty goes into play.
    5851h, 9108m, 10350e, 10p, 18900en, 26400w elrxk<>- (XBHSPFA) {35.8023}
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Alary said:
    Village revolts at 4am with cramps and a migraine. Woo! Also, swift Mag back-up <3 Leo and Aky, you guys rock. Boo on a certain petulant little individual who decided she'd kill Fire Lords while we're in a village. Uh-huh. That was a big move. Toddler level, at least.
    Tried to have a fair fight with four Gaudis against just me. And hey, had to make up some offerings to my Divine somehow. *shrug*

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Revolts and living through them! And living through a hit or four as well.
    <3 to @Athree, @Kethaera and @Zouviqil, you guys totally rocked that.

Thanks to Mag for the overwatch too.

• It's okay, 99-100 is only three times as hard as 98-99.
  • I'd never have been a Demi if not for aetherhunting...
  • i found aetherhunting to be counterproductive, at least in my case. Several hours to get maybe a few percent, when I could have gotten 3-4 times that amount by just staying on prime and influencing with an ikon bonus.
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Parua said:
    i found aetherhunting to be counterproductive, at least in my case. Several hours to get maybe a few percent, when I could have gotten 3-4 times that amount by just staying on prime and influencing with an ikon bonus.
    Depends on what you aetherhunt.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Really? I was getting 10-11% an hour with human, harmony, membership, and goldentonic.

The only thing faster than a decent operated Aetherhunt (as a gunner/pilot/empath) is a giant astral bash or Icewynd back when the XP values of fiends were horrifically broken (sup 300% XP boosts giving near 1% per fiend)

• @Leolamins I did offer that duel to the death! I think Ixion is probably pretty rusty, though...

not that I ever got gud in the first place
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ixion said:
     I figured the RP/discussions were more meaningful than a dead Marcella body twitching about.

Edit: typing fail
    Why not both? You've gone soft Ixion.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    What does the line look like?
This discussion has been closed.