Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    These trials have had father/son and mother/daughter rivalries so far.

Where's the sibling or husband v wife one?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Hallifax makes me so happy! A big huge honkin' rave to all of you and to @Aerys for taking the Life Seal! Proud of you, gal.

Thanks also goes to Celest and Serenwilde, you guys helped so much too!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lots of raves from me as well. It was definitely fun playing to save the fuzzies.

Also a big rave for @Tariel, our newest ephemeral. It was fun interacting... and I can't help but think of this when I noticed you floating on your cloud:

Plus, you came to us right after Valentine's Day. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2014
    Another missed event for me, but I love that Hallifax is making a strong showing this year. I haven't contributed a darn thing to any if it, but I'm definitely feeling temporarily, adjacently victorious. Great job, everyone. :x

Edit: We got an Ephemeral??
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:
    Another missed event for me, but I love that Hallifax is making a strong showing this year. I haven't contributed a darn thing to any if it, but I'm definitely feeling temporarily, adjacently victorious. Great job, everyone. :x

Edit: We got an Ephemeral??
    Yus, we did... and she is Absolutely adorable.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Raves for @Xypher @Iari @Aiyana @Eritheyl and @Seraku

you guys are so full of awesome.

and as always, raves for @Mysrai
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Congrats @Aerys!

May your reign as champion of Life be less ironic than mine.
  • @(they know)

I'm sorry.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • edited February 2014
    I'd like to give a rave at @Septim - figured out where there's an office for me and explained a few things about the guildhall, super grateful!

Today has been a pretty good day, I have to say! :)

Rave for @Haezon - your enthusiasm is contagious and you're a joy to speak to, the last couple of interactions have been interesting and I look forward to more :)
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Raves to everyone who participated in Death, on all sides. Was nice to see people continuing to come back and to see novices/newbies joining in. Regardless of the event score, everyone did great. Good job!
  • Congrats to @Morkarion for winning the Death Challenge! I honestly wish I had something more to say about it other than that, but I don't. So I'll leave it there. :)
    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "The Challenge of Life has ended!"
    The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Aerys stands as the Champion of Life!"
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I may have also made use of TELEPORT NIGHT when I found out that I could NATURE FLOW to Kelly in Icewynd.  That was an "Oh, bleep" moment, lemme tell you.
  • This is still a fairly new character, but overall I am new to combat / events because I always mistakenly assumed they would not be for me. And my past attempts on my old character were not very fruitful either, despite some people really trying. There is a good chunk of personal growth in there too. In fact, that may be the largest factor. But it does certainly help when you are part of an org that cares and actually shows why every newbie matters. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
This discussion has been closed.