Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Synkarin said:
    Oh man, accuse me of bug abuse and then snub when you're proven wrong. Stay classy

I didn't accuse you of anything.  Getting a random novice-alt to pick up monoliths in an enemy city is a stretch though.  Sure, it wasn't flamed, but you really pushed the limits of stalking, even on Mysrai's standards.

I choset to snub you because I don't feel like hearing enemy org snark.  It's nothing personal.

"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken."  - Terry Pratchett 1948-2015

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Snub exists to protect you from harassment and interacting with players. It isnt really intended for character and RP avoidance. Oh high and mighty one.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Tetra said:

Synkarin said:

Oh man, accuse me of bug abuse and then snub when you're proven wrong. Stay classy

I didn't accuse you of anything.  Getting a random novice-alt to pick up monoliths in an enemy city is a stretch though.  Sure, it wasn't flamed, but you really pushed the limits of stalking, even on Mysrai's standards.

I choset to snub you because I don't feel like hearing enemy org snark.  It's nothing personal.

Don't like snark, don't start it

Good to know you're really just upset you died

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:

I'm not upset, just saying, that is a pretty shady move.  Getting a 19 year old newbie character involved.  

As a player, it's within my power to decide who I snub.  If you get all bent out of shape then don't make a passive aggressive post about it in the forums, or expect not to get an answer out of me.

• Keep it in your pants, fellas.

• edited March 2014
    Celina said:
    Snub exists to protect you from harassment and interacting with players. It isnt really intended for character and RP avoidance. Oh high and mighty one.

I felt harassed, that's why I used it.  Oh sarcastic one.

Tetra said:
    Celina said:

I felt harassed, that's why I used it.  Oh sarcastic one.

No you didn't. That's not what you said, homegirl. You're posting about it, so clearly not feeling harassed even now.
  • Celina said:
    No you didn't. That's not what you said, homegirl. You're posting about it, so clearly not feeling harassed even now.

I'm elucidating my previous statement.  I feel bullied.  That doesn't mean I'm going to put up with it silently.

I'm not policing it. Did you see me tell him not to snub? No, no you didn't. I explained the intent of the mechanic, and also openly mocking someone waving the abuse flag around.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I generally don't think openly mocking someone and having that kind of attitude is welcome on the forums.

Perhaps facebook is more welcoming to that attitude but I believe this usually gets moderated pretty quickly.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Your "concern" is noted.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    @Zouviqil where are you?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I'm having this strange "deja vu" feeling.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I'm not.

This is the most exciting lusternian thing in a while. More exciting than the curio flavor of the month certainly.
  • Curios seem boring now.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    QUICK, WE NEED MORE! A CURIO THAT LETS YOU CLAIM A DOMOTH UNCONTESTED! ONE THAT ELECTS YOU CITY/COMMUNE LEADER! ONE THAT GIVES YOU YOUR OWN TEMPLE! MORE!!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Tetra said:
    Synkarin said:

I'm not upset, just saying, that is a pretty shady move.  Getting a 19 year old newbie character involved.  

As a player, it's within my power to decide who I snub.  If you get all bent out of shape then don't make a passive aggressive post about it in the forums, or expect not to get an answer out of me.
    Shady move to foil your plan for sure. But one must be shady when dealing with certain people. 

and as I said, if you can't handle the heat don't start the fire, the first words shared was you calling me petulant and then demanding to know how I bypassed a mono with empress by threatening to 'take it to the next level' 

I don't really know how you felt bullied, there were no threats made on my part, I mostly just said 'hey you died, you're safe for 30 days, get over it'

But yeah, you're not pissed.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.

• Synkarin said:
    Shady move to foil your plan for sure. But one must be shady when dealing with certain people. 

and as I said, if you can't handle the heat don't start the fire, the first words shared was you calling me petulant and then demanding to know how I bypassed a mono with empress by threatening to 'take it to the next level' 

I don't really know how you felt bullied, there were no threats made on my part, I mostly just said 'hey you died, you're safe for 30 days, get over it'

But yeah, you're not pissed.

When I am in the middle of roleplaying with a large group of people, and you repeatedly keep teleporting/summoning us: yes, you are being petulant.  I observed an instance in the game that seemed like to could have been a bug exploit, so I made sure to confirm it wasn't.

There was no threat directed at you, and the fact that you're even trying to make it seem that way is laughable.  I told you that if something like that happened again, I would take it OOC and make a matter of it.  

The sigil is not the problem.  You knew what you were doing, that much is obvious, but having a highly incredulous newbie that nobody has ever heard of just waltz in and remove it for you is definitely worth checking.

When you obsessively fixate on bothering/PKing/telling another player, expect them to point at you are annoying.  If you continue to to try for hours on end, don't be surprised if you get snubbed.  That's the gist of it.  Again, nothing personal to you as a player.  I just find it ironic that you're trying to tell me how I feel and air something IG on the forums to recover some sort of hurt pride after being snubbed.

You're snubbed.  Get over it.

Which flavor do you like best, @Ieptix? :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Raw trout.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ieptix said:
    Raw trout.
    Sounds fishy to me.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Siam Sorry, was in the hospital, am back now!
    Zouviqil said:
    @Siam Sorry, was in the hospital, am back now!
    OMG. Welcome back, @Zouviqil! =]

#bringShikariback 

• Many, many raves for @Tarkenton for having some of the most extraordinary roleplay. 

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    @Lothringen should totally come around more often. (And pick on people besides me.)

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Sorry for the laundry list, @Tetra!
  • Zouviqil said:
    Sorry for the laundry list, @Tetra!

Hahah.  So much writing.  

Time to bullshit.

This discussion has been closed.