Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Isn't it bouncy? :)
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You have completed the Bring Success to Bistro Noir quest!
    You have gained a new honour!
    You have received a lobster frittata topped with caviar as a quest reward!
    Chef Gordo Hodgkinson hands you a platter, a magnificent fragrance rising from the hot dish.
    8890h, 4039m, 6617e, 10p, 26660en, 25132w mBelrxk<>-
    Chef Gordo Hodgkinson exclaims, "That right there is my signature dish. Not only is it probably the best meal you will ever have, but I have kicked it up a notch. I discovered a way to amplify constitution enhanced dishes beyond their normal benefit. My secret though!"
    "Shh!" says Chef Gordo Hodgkinson, putting a finger to his lips.

You take a fork to the crispy potatoes that form the base of the dish, breaking off a piece of the egg within to place within your mouth. As the warm food hits the tip of your tongue, you quickly realize how perfectly prepared the frittata is, the potato firm yet cooked, and the egg whipped to perfection. Excited to continue further into the dish, you scoop up a bit of the lobster and caviar, adding in a small helping of the crust, the salty seafood adding the ideal amount of savouriness to the plate. Wiping a bit of drool from the corner of your mouth, you leisurely finish the rest of the dish, enjoying every last bite.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Xenthos said:
    You have completed the Bring Success to Bistro Noir quest!
    You have gained a new honour!
    You have received a lobster frittata topped with caviar as a quest reward!
    Chef Gordo Hodgkinson hands you a platter, a magnificent fragrance rising from the hot dish.
    Chef Gordo Hodgkinson exclaims, "That right there is my signature dish. Not only is it probably the best meal you will ever have, but I have kicked it up a notch. I discovered a way to amplify constitution enhanced dishes beyond their normal benefit. My secret though!"
    "Shh!" says Chef Gordo Hodgkinson, putting a finger to his lips.

You take a fork to the crispy potatoes that form the base of the dish, breaking off a piece of the egg within to place within your mouth. As the warm food hits the tip of your tongue, you quickly realize how perfectly prepared the frittata is, the potato firm yet cooked, and the egg whipped to perfection. Excited to continue further into the dish, you scoop up a bit of the lobster and caviar, adding in a small helping of the crust, the salty seafood adding the ideal amount of savouriness to the plate. Wiping a bit of drool from the corner of your mouth, you leisurely finish the rest of the dish, enjoying every last bite.

So..what does it do?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited April 2014
    Health blessing. Also both chefs have the same signature dish, scandalous!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Rawr, I keep missing the Dynodeon events. :(
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Sorry everyone about nature Domoth. This is what happens when you take a few days off to hang with the oldies!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lavinya said:
    Sorry everyone about nature Domoth. This is what happens when you take a few days off to hang with the oldies!
    Being that Nature benefits the entire game, I'd say.... don't take it unless you plan to keep it up and switch it around for the proper herbs. *shrug*

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Karlach said:
    Because real life is entirely predictable and planned.  :|
    Sounded to me like a voluntary decision to go and do stuff. Worst case, log on for 15 minutes that it takes for Stage 1 and pass it on. :|

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Karlach said:
    Because real life is entirely predictable and planned.  :|
    It's okay, clearly @Lavinya is the bane of all that is good and just in this world! We knew it!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited April 2014
    I regret the quote below.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."

Daraius said:
    Hey, I only counted one ungrateful jerk in this exchange. 
    So did I. I was generalising so as to not be a blatant jerk.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Could just buy and use sparkles. Not that expensive, and I'm a no name nondemi that begs for his gold.
    Tarkenton said:
    Could just buy and use sparkles. Not that expensive, and I'm a no name nondemi that begs for his gold.
    I haven't used coltsfoot for the past 6 RL months. I don't care for the gold. What I do care about is the lesser and minor blessings being distributed to the proper herbs, i.e. I care about the game's economy and the herbalists that have been doing crazy stuff like replanting bucketloads of places. But hey, let's everyone assume that I'm an ass.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Elanorwen said:
    Tarkenton said:
    I haven't used coltsfoot for the past 6 RL months. I don't care for the gold. What I do care about is the lesser and minor blessings being distributed to the proper herbs, i.e. I care about the game's economy and the herbalists that have been doing crazy stuff like replanting bucketloads of places. But hey, let's everyone assume that I'm an ass.
    No need to assume, you demonstrate it almost every chance you get. 

I mean really, Lusternia's economy will be fine without Nature, don't you worry

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Elanorwen said:
    Synkarin said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Tarkenton said:
    No need to assume, you demonstrate it almost every chance you get. 

I mean really, Lusternia's economy will be fine without Nature, don't you worry
    Don't talk to me, I have no interest for anything you're going to say.
    No interest in anything you say either, yet you keep on posting mundane, negative mumbo jumbo,

so you stop and I'll stop pointing it out to you ;)

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Yeah, report dat post Elanorwen. 
    Rivius said:
    Alright guys, let's not get in a hissy about domoths. The absolute most they can be messed up for is a couple RL days. WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS.
    BUT THE ECONOMY!!!!

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited April 2014
    Go go go influencing! Only a handful of levels left. (If I influence any more, I might gouge out my own eyes.)
  • Time to take all my stocks out of forested areas and invest in TaintCo and MethrenT-Os...
    Clearly no one should take a Domoth ever, unless they have their schedules completely cleared for the next however many weeks until they flux.

• WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE HERBS!!!!!

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Herbs? Psh, think of all the poor, defenseless bunny rabbits. Also, all those unwanted mounts that people get rid of. Such neglect.
    Worst Economy NA
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    @Lavinya can make ammends by posting cute animal photos.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Or pictures of Leo
    It's true, posting cute animal pictures was an abusive suggestion, @Siam. For shame.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Who has been flagging me?!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.