Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    My domination of all Lusternia computer is set to arrive 4/14. SO EXCITED.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Celina said:
    Conditional post like on the basis you don't leave us like some filthy traitor :(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

Karlach said:
    Celina said:
    Conditional post like on the basis you don't leave us like some filthy traitor :(
    @Celina, come to Mag and marry @Lothringen (how much incest exactly is that?). You know you waaaaant to. Think of the romantic griefing you could do together!

edited April 2014
    Lavinya said:

Karlach said:
    Celina said:
    @Celina, come to Mag and marry @Lothringen (how much incest exactly is that?). You know you waaaaant to. Think of the romantic griefing you could do together!
    They're too busy plotting a way to manipulate science to have beauitful RL babies with eyes that pierce into your very soul and hypnotise you with their deep blue within blue...

((Srsly, f--k you and your baby blues :stilljelly:))

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Yeah, @Karlach's plan sounds a lot better to me...
    Minus the part with the babies. Babies are gross. I just practice the precursor to the baby.
    Plus, if I'm being honest, there's a certain someone in Mag that I would rather eat my own face than have to deal with power tripping all the time. There's only one crown, and I don't share.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    So...@Lothringen...You're gonna marry the Night?!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

edited April 2014
    I see you there @Caerlyr, trying to squeeze in a Shikari raid while everyone's fighting at a Domoth.

Sneaky Seren!

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Celina said:
    They shipped my wireless mouse 2 weeks ahead of my computer. What a bunch of taunting assholes.
    I'd use this mouse with my computer... IF I HAD ONE.

</FairlyOddParents>
  • Karlach said:
    I see you there @Caerlyr, trying to squeeze in a Shikari raid while everyone's fighting at a Domoth.

Sneaky Seren!
    He tried to jump me then too. See, this is why I participate in Domoths. When all the strong people are there, there's nowhere else that's safe!
  • edited April 2014
    Thanks @Belibi for helping my nooby self finish the Meliashmora quest before it reset. Yay for being major slow.

Who would've guessed a mob that hits with aeon+web(at the same time), paralysis, proning and stupidity would be hard for a level 79 to solo :(
    The jester? I've been asked to deal with that one a few times for people. He's .. interesting.

• Despite my few deaths, I enjoyed you guys raiding Mag.  Was good fun trying to fight with your back to the wall.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Context plz.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited April 2014
    Karlach said:
    The jester? I've been asked to deal with that one a few times for people. He's .. interesting.
    Yeah that one. Would've got him the first time I died, but wasn't keeping quicksilver up apparently...
    ...Would've got him the second time, but quicksilver came up the second he webbed(+aeon)'d me a second time... Then got hit with stupidity inside of Aeon, and it just spiraled out of control. Didn't hit and run, cause he shielded so I thought I'd have it. I was apparently quite wrong!
  • Shaddus said:
    Context plz.
    Raiding party from the North (Auvrekhos, Raeri, Jaamil and Azula) decided to hit the South with just me (and lavy when I convinced her to join).  Was a lot of cat of mouse then Thoros woke up to help out and put up a decent fight.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

I woke up today and read Ieptix's post and thought the overhaul went live for all Harbs and flailed appropriately. Then I asked stuff over Envoys and realized that my groginess caused 80% of my panic.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• The overhaul can't go live outside of the arena shells until everything is done. Overhaul + non-overhaul interactions do not end well.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Siam said:
    I woke up today and read Ieptix's post and thought the overhaul went live for all Harbs and flailed appropriately. Then I asked stuff over Envoys and realized that my groginess caused 80% of my panic.
    I had just woke up from a nap myself when I read it and I was all, "But I don't see any changes!" :D It was embarrassing.
  • I still had three-quarters of a golden tonic left. :(
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
    Ileein said:
    I still had three-quarters of a golden tonic left. :(
    That is how I feel when certain people (not you obviously) camp there for 6-7 hours straight and do not move from there for anything.

Though, you're out a golden tonic, you say? I hope you're logged in.
  • I want to get a pig nose, I just don't really have the funds! I do what I can to make sure there aren't people in influencing areas when I show up, but if they're totally invisible and all of the mobs I bump into are laid back, I kind of just have to assume nobody's there. God knows I don't have the fortitude to camp an area for more than maybe two rotations.

Nah, it's fine, though. I logged out to wait for shattered ego and found somewhere to influence most of the rest of the tonic.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
    Ileein said:
    I want to get a pig nose, I just don't really have the funds! I do what I can to make sure there aren't people in influencing areas when I show up, but if they're totally invisible and all of the mobs I bump into are laid back, I kind of just have to assume nobody's there. God knows I don't have the fortitude to camp an area for more than maybe two rotations.

Nah, it's fine, though. I logged out to wait for shattered ego and found somewhere to influence most of the rest of the tonic.
    I hope you hopped to prime and accepted your gift, regardless.
    Throwing his guise aside, you say, "I have been sent by the Collective!"

Taerrick appeals to Brother Crow, declaring that you are a traitor to the Wyrd and so must die.

Laesh appeals to Brother Crow, declaring that you are a traitor to the Wyrd and so must die.

Grayley appeals to Brother Crow, declaring that you are a traitor to the Wyrd and so must die.
    Brother Crow swoops at you from above, his piercing caw slicing through the air and filling you with 
    dread. Pain wracks your body as his talons rip at your flesh, and the world spins and blurs as he 
    hoists you upward. You scream and scream, unable to bear the agony, until the world goes black 
    around you.

The darkened grove of Vengeance.
    A few light wisps of cloud are spread high in the sky. A hemlock sapling clings tenaciously to the 
    ground here. Casting darkness all around, a shadow totem thrusts up from the ground, chilling the 
    air. A diminutive feline crouches here, wreathed in shadow. Zouviqil Myeras, Queen of the Night is 
    here, shrouded. She wields an athame dagger in her left hand and a magic tome in her right. Tacita 
    An'Ryshe is here, surrounded by a flurry of dancing cherry blossom petals. She wields an ethereal 
    shadowfire viola in her left hand and a midnight skybloom in her right.
    You see a single exit leading northeast.

It is now day two.

With cold conviction, you say, "WE WILL DOMINATE ALL TIMELINES!"

Tacita pats you in a friendly manner.

You say, "WITH PAPERWORK."

I wasn't even done yet. :(

Good game, guys. :)

#bringShikariback 

• edited April 2014
    In the last 2 and a half hours, I have citizened and inguilded 3 refugees from Gaudiguch. I mean, it's not like the Aquamancers couldn't use the active population, but what the hell are you guys DOING over there??
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Tridemon said:
    In the last 2 and a half hours, I have citizened and inguilded 3 refugees from Gaudiguch. I mean, it's not like the Aquamancers couldn't use the active population, but what the hell are you guys DOING over there??
    Be careful preening yourself over sloppy seconds, you won't reflect so well on it in the times ahead. Reject != refugee.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
This discussion has been closed.