Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    FIRST!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    No you're not.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Well, I am on this page. So nyeah :P
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    It's that time of the year where we're killing Astral nodes again for zero reason I see.

Well all nodes except the ones said people like to bash, thinking other people don't bother. I see you there Gemini.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I just noticed the admin changed morkarion's account to karlach and he kept all his posts! neat.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Karlach said:
    It's that time of the year where we're killing Astral nodes again for zero reason I see.

Well all nodes except the ones said people like to bash, thinking other people don't bother. I see you there Gemini.
    I go re-enemied to Terentia for joining with a quick ganksquad that was intending to disrupt people who link nodes below motes. I hear Munsia is keeping a list of people who do it with the intention of kicking asses.

Find a Seren asleep on Faethorn, and decide to wake it up without being excessively violent.

You point an etched turquoise ring at Ntobin, and sparks fly out of it.
    Flames erupt on his skin, blistering his flesh.
    Ntobin's body can no longer take the heat, and he expires in agony.
    You have slain Ntobin.

... welp.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Karlach said:
    Find a Seren asleep on Faethorn, and decide to wake it up without being excessively violent.

You have slain Ntobin.

... welp.
    That's why this thing, known as kick exists.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Elanorwen said:
    Karlach said:

You have slain Ntobin.

... welp.
    That's why this thing, known as kick exists.
    Would have killed them too.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited April 2014
    You could've also just left it alone

Accidents happen I guess

EDIT: Make sure to vote for Lusternia, because god knows we're running off novices with this carelessness

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Perhaps you could have gusted them all the way to the water?.. drowning wakes people up. I think.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Maligorn said:
    You could've also just left it alone

Accidents happen I guess

EDIT: Make sure to vote for Lusternia, because god knows we're running off novices with this carelessness
    Ignite does about triple the amount of damage a newbie kick does. It also sets the target ablaze, so a true newbie will just die from the burning tics if they survived the original blast.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Yeah, sorry. I'm a little angsty today.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    But angst brings out cute animal photos.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Lern2snuggle
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Where is that Shaddus alt who will shower me with Glomsnuggles at the Master? /nolove
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Siam said:

Where is that Shaddus alt who will shower me with Glomsnuggles at the Master? /nolove

:x
  • Karlach said:

You have slain Ntobin.

... welp.
    GRIEFER!!!

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Wouldn't they have Grace if they're a newbie? I thought they have it all the way to 21, by which time ignite wouldn't have killed them. Unless they're silly enough to renounce, which is their own fault. That's the whole reason Grace is there. Dootdoot. I'll go now!
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Anita said:
    Wouldn't they have Grace if they're a newbie? I thought they have it all the way to 21, by which time ignite wouldn't have killed them. Unless they're silly enough to renounce, which is their own fault. That's the whole reason Grace is there. Dootdoot. I'll go now!
    There is a special kind Grace granted to those who just passed through the 
    Portal of Fate called the Grace of Innocence. This will last until they 
    reject it or they reach level 30. See HELP INNOCENCE.
    Ntobin isn't a newbie. He's (supposedly) legally blind and doesn't do much in the game.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    edited April 2014
    Man. I was going to say if he's a newbie get a glom newbie to scare him off. Then you could sell tickets to watch - the lusternia version of bum fights.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Why peeps gotta flagrantly waste my time.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Shaddus said:
    Ntobin isn't a newbie. He's (supposedly) legally blind and doesn't do much in the game.
    Faragan Alt? o.O
    I didn't know who he was from Adam, or his RL status, till people started yelling at me in tells afterwards.

Point I was making is even when I try not to kill someone.. welp :(

Dear design reviewers. If a watch has leather in it and it isn't mentioned in the description, it's likely because IT HAS A BAND AND I DON'T WANT TO EXPLAIN "THIS WATCH HAS A PLAIN LEATHER BAND" IN EVERY DESIGN I MAKE. 
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Find a better way to say it.  :|
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.