Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited April 2014
    Idrazil said:

Or that other time when a design was returned 3 (Three) times because of molten-moulten-molten disagreements between reviewers.

imageI

This. 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    The way reviewers work could definitely do with a change or three.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Enyalida said:
    Speaking of prosaic, I far prefer designs that didn't break out the thesarus for no reason.

EDIT: Or clothes that aren't jewel encrusted silk wispy silk shimmer glorious jewels.
    But... shiny!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Maligorn said:
    Red Member Andala has been slain in the Pearl of the Amberle by Green Member Raeri.
    The Red Team has been annihilated!
    The Green Team is victorious in the Wargames in the Pearl of the Amberle!

How can someone be so deadly in basically every archetype and be so quiet about it? I have nothing but respect for Raeribear.
    What was he deadly in again?
    Munsia said:
    Nice forum signature.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • A tweet: unreliable Internet service.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Viravain said:
    A tweet: unreliable Internet service.
    Whoa, whoa. I'm afraid you're going to have to take this to Real World Rants.

We're going to want some actual in-game tweets from you.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Munsia said:
    Maligorn said:
    Red Member Andala has been slain in the Pearl of the Amberle by Green Member Raeri.

How can someone be so deadly in basically every archetype and be so quiet about it? I have nothing but respect for Raeribear.
    I think what Maligorn is saying is that Raeri is usually really good at any guild he tries out, as opposed to only being able to play one guild, one archetype and one tertiary, and being supremely aware of your superiority in that.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited April 2014
    Viravain said:
    Whoa, whoa. I'm afraid you're going to have to take this to Real World Rants.

We're going to want some actual in-game tweets from you.
    But this a hindrance to Great Lusternian Experience(tm).

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Viravain said:
    It's okay, @Viravain, we all love you and are waiting for you still!

Well, except for the people IG who don't love you, but they don't matter.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Munsia said:
    Maligorn said:

iirc Spiritsinger, Cantor, Aquachem (blackouts for days) and now Celestine without a symbol because of classflex issues. Probably more. The point is his ability to pick up pretty much anything and run with it with great success.

Ugh. I have to learn Arts. 

#bringShikariback 

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Want auctions.

This one thought occupies way too much of my time online.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Someone (I think Eritheyl) touched on the fact that there's a group of people that revolve between Gaudiguch and Hallifax, making millions of alts that generally find themselves in manses and never do collegium tasks

Today they've outdone themselves. I present to you the sexy candy cane lucidian.

She is a crystalline lucidian and is formed from an unknown magenta stone. Tall white spikes add 5 inches onto her dimunitive 5 feet, the ends narrow and deadly. Long limber arms flow from gently curved shoulders, and turn into long, tapered fingers. Shining silver eyes gleam with withheld mischief, her short torso curvy and voluptous. Her long legs transition down into dainty, small feet. Soft and plump white lips curl into a grin. She is wearing a canvas backpack, a plain grey tunic, plain grey trousers and a pair of glassblade gloves.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Turnus said:
    Raeri can also RP as a Serenwilde guard regardless of what org/guild he's in. It's truly an amazing sight to see!
    Ev can't stand Raeri for this very reason >.<
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Maligorn said:
    Someone (I think Eritheyl) touched on the fact that there's a group of people that revolve between Gaudiguch and Hallifax, making millions of alts that generally find themselves in manses and never do collegium tasks

Today they've outdone themselves. I present to you the sexy candy cane lucidian.

She is a crystalline lucidian and is formed from an unknown magenta stone. Tall white spikes add 5 inches onto her dimunitive 5 feet, the ends narrow and deadly. Long limber arms flow from gently curved shoulders, and turn into long, tapered fingers. Shining silver eyes gleam with withheld mischief, her short torso curvy and voluptous. Her long legs transition down into dainty, small feet. Soft and plump white lips curl into a grin. She is wearing a canvas backpack, a plain grey tunic, plain grey trousers and a pair of glassblade gloves.
    She can headbutt people to death with that hair... or poke some eyes out.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Hands off the bacon of moonlight, bub.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Ileein said:
    Honestly my only real complaint is in no way can a lucidian ever be described as "soft and plump"
    Maybe they're made out of talc, for the soft part?
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Or soapstone.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Or molten love.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    If I ever see a newbie described as being made of molten love, I'm going to suicide an alt.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Shaddus said:
    If I ever see a newbie described as being made of molten love, I'm going to suicide an alt.
    Challenge accepted.

Yes, but that alt has to see the newbie.
    So basher and influencer messed up...but it paved the way for my rp's second arc. :pompoms:

#bringShikariback 

Which I'm happy to get to be a part of, even if Tark doesn't care for you and would rather see you dissolve into nothing.  :D
    I have the feeling that I will be sabotaged!  ;))

#bringShikariback 

You'll just have to see.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA...ermm...ignore that.
This discussion has been closed.