QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Alary, Shulamit, Siam.
    (*) Currently, there are 3 Lusternians on this Plane and 62 on other Planes.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• With your mighty index finger extended, you poke a pooka.

This is not interesting, or particularly funny. And yet, it amuses me. Far too much.
  • Belibi said:
    With your mighty index finger extended, you poke a pooka.

This is not interesting, or particularly funny. And yet, it amuses me. Far too much.
    The idea of a tree poking something with an index branch amuses me as well. 
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • 3475h, 4081m, 5080e, 10p, 23637en, 18606w Bxkdbp-98.51% +991 health
    A garghast coughs out a flaring cloud of hot embers towards you that singe and burn your 
    skin.
    You are afflicted with ablaze.
    A spectral garwight's arm becomes translucent as it punches you in the chest. You feel 
    only a slight tingle for a moment before a spectral garwight seems to clench its fist and 
    a wave of cold pain shoots through your body, causing you to shiver uncontrollably.
    A festering garghoul hisses and spits a glob of green acid at you, causing your flesh to 
    burn and singe.
    169h, 4081m, 5080e, 10p, 23637en, 18606w Bxkdbp-98.51% -3306 health
  • edited April 2014
    If the garwight had done its stronger attack that would have absolutely wrecked you. Heh.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Crumkane said:
    Shaddus said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Okay guys we got this.

2014/04/23 04:24:52 - Crumkane granted Eritheyl entrance to the Divine Order of Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights.
    2014/04/23 04:25:19 - Crumkane granted Shulamit entrance to the Divine Order of Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights.
    2014/04/23 04:25:45 - Crumkane granted Arix entrance to the Divine Order of Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights.
    2014/04/23 04:25:52 - Crumkane granted Subotai entrance to the Divine Order of Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights.

No wait.

2014/04/23 04:29:45 - Crumkane granted Eritheyl entrance into The Indulgent.
    2014/04/23 04:29:48 - Crumkane granted Shulamit entrance into The Indulgent.
    2014/04/23 04:29:51 - Crumkane granted Subotai entrance into The Indulgent.
    2014/04/23 04:29:54 - Crumkane granted Arix entrance into The Indulgent.

Oh shit.

2014/04/23 04:30:15 - Crumkane cast out Shulamit from the Middle Circle.
    2014/04/23 04:30:18 - Crumkane cast out Eritheyl from the Middle Circle.
    2014/04/23 04:30:20 - Crumkane cast out Arix from the Middle Circle.
    2014/04/23 04:30:22 - Crumkane cast out Subotai from the Middle Circle.

Send help.
    Omg, I can't believe you left the Mys!
    When Crumkane says, "Come to my side, I have cookies.".... He really means it.
    Or "Step in the van, I have candy." -eye-
    D: YOU REALLY ARE THE CREEPY CANDY GUY WITH A VAN!?
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I almost want to step into His van.  But...shadowdancers...
    Why is Belibi's post off-topic, @Parua?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Tarkenton said:
    I almost want to step into His van.  But...shadowdancers...
    I've always wanted to say this, and it's one of the few times I can do so accurately!

Ahem... Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
  • Siam said:
    Why is Belibi's post off-topic, @Parua?
    oh oops, I must have done that when I was browsing on my phone
    A whisper from the trees and a frosty presence tells you, secretly, "But you are strong, little 
    flower, and wise." The voice shifts and expands, becoming more real. "And everything you just said 
    in the ritual made me feel safer. You should, too."
  • >---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #418 ]---------------------------<
       Entered by: Ieptix the Anomaly                   Date: 2014-04-21 02:52:54

o The Teleport ability in Planar has been expanded, allowing
       teleportation to the Aetherplex.

o I'm a teapot.
    >------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Wut.
    Regarding someone's interest in @Jadice, the Frost Queen...

Her Siam Star-eyes says to ________________, "Perhaps there is a reason that runs deeper
    than being a shard - otherwise all lucidians and their pigeons would have
    flocked to Her by now."
  • edited April 2014
    You say, "Wait! Don't start yet!"
    *phone dies just as I plug it in, switch SIM card to another phone!* *log back in as Portia to watch Imus and his play*
    @Crumkane‌ , Lord of Epicurean Delights says to you, "You are an odd one, little Portia."
    (OOC): @Lleuke says, "This whole thing is wrong. I'm dressing in drag, getting offers for sex, begging for handouts from clowns..."
  • No one got the joke. Sadness.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Ieptix said:
    No one got the joke. Sadness.
    I looked it up, and was not amused.

:-<
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited April 2014
    I never claimed it was amusing. You expect far too much from me.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    Darkest Celina says, "Someone light me on fire."

Celina gasps suddenly and begins to inhale and exhale deeply and rapidly.

You flutter your eyelashes at Celina.

Xenthos points the Chromatic Rod of the Avenger at Celina, and sparks fly out of it.
    Flames erupt on Celina's skin, blistering her flesh.

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Ieptix I chuckled when I went looking. But, I also spent $35 at the grocery store when I went in for lemons and chicken soup to fight the sickies. And I don't recall that period of time at all. On the bright side, I bought a cheese ball
  • You give the Heart of the Devourer to Captain Beehab.
    Captain Beehab says, "You've killed it! You're a good one to have aboard my boat, for sure! 
    Excellent work, lass."
    You have received a quest! Check out QUEST AQUAGORIA for more information.
    You have completed the Aquagoria; or, The Squid quest!
    You have gained a new honour!
    You have received flame of putrefaction curio piece of the Dark Flame Curio Set as a quest reward!
    Captain Beehab hefts a large sack of gold at you.
    Your karma rises in response to your deeds.

Psh. Easiest quest ever.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • An easily spammable...(maybe)...soulless..curio quest? OH MY.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Oh man, a Soulless curio that is morally achievable? My shameless request prayers have been answered!
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited April 2014
    Kethaera said:
    You give the Heart of the Devourer to Captain Beehab.
    Captain Beehab says, "You've killed it! You're a good one to have aboard my boat, for sure! 
    Excellent work, lass."
    You have received a quest! Check out QUEST AQUAGORIA for more information.
    You have completed the Aquagoria; or, The Squid quest!
    You have gained a new honour!
    You have received flame of putrefaction curio piece of the Dark Flame Curio Set as a quest reward!
    Captain Beehab hefts a large sack of gold at you.
    Your karma rises in response to your deeds.

Psh. Easiest quest ever.

Hmph, I was the one that got the killing blow! *sits in the corner and sulks* (not really...)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?