Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Rave for @Diniah, @Tarkenton, @Belibi, and @Zouviqil. They know why.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Zalana said:
    yeah so I wanna kill every krokani in existence right now but...4 levels in 2 days makes me a happy woman.
    Just wait, you'll get even more genocidal. I promise!
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • @Isune and @Viravain and the corresponding order members. Last night was fun, creepy, unexpected and a maze of emotions ranging from confusion to fear for my character. I'm looking forward to the RP that comes from this and building Elayde some more through it. Thank you all! :)
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I missed it. :(

ALSO:

Avurekhos. Snigger.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• @Raezon.  I love being active again and having such a supportive Divine.  Also, I will beat you at ghodak soon.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    @Viravain.

I can't even.

Omg.

Omfg.

Raves. Thank you for leaving that for me and any other people of that rank to see.

I can't even contain the happy.

Eeeee.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    @Carakhan <3
    Be ready for a bajillion emails from me soon though.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    A bit late, but huge raves for @Lisaera (someone needs to balance out @Zouviqil here, heh). Awesome awesome interactions every time. I feel like this is going somewhere, and I'm excited to see where.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    I can't believe @Shaddus did that! Now @Shaddus is with @Shaddus and @Shaddus is willing to help @Shaddus which means @Shaddus should be suuuper concerned! But not as concerned as @Shaddus who is going to be coming back to @Shaddus, @Shaddus, and @Shaddus eying them. But really, @Shaddus, you're the best.
    Ciaran said:
    Wow admin. Way to walk all over my roleplay.

*mutter*

What will I do with all of this candy now?
    Give it to @Crumkane or sit in your caravan and eat it.
  • @Drocilla, @Drocilla, @Drocilla!

There are no words.

• @Drocilla is pretty alluring >.>

Mysrai strokes the decapitated head of Persayis tenderly.

---------------------------------------------------

Mysrai Thrice-Crowned intones, "DZA NA III."

You say, "Dzaa."

You nod your head emphatically.

Mysrai nods solemnly.

Mysrai gives you a peck on the cheek.

Reality solidifies, mending itself into a single paradigm as Mysrai departs.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Bit late, but... woo, @Jadice. I felt so awkward there that I can't help but chuckle when I look back on it. Hopefully I wasn't too much of an embarrassment. We should do the blank staring again sometime. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited May 2014
    :x  @Drocilla for random unexpected conversations, even if I did mess up the start >.<
  • Zyphora said:
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2331
    Date: 5/8/2014 at 17:35
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Character Age Limits

We've instituted a minimum character age of 18. Therefore, new
    characters created will have the option to be 18-29, and de-aging spells
    will not be able to go below 18. While I believe starting younger opens
    up some great RP storylines, there have been inappropriate and
    disturbing RP consequences of having underage characters that we need to
    avoid. Again, I'm not happy about having to institute this policy, but
    it ultimately will be good for the health of the game.

If your character is currently under 18, we will allow him or her to age
    naturally, but in a couple of months we should have no under age
    characters.

(Please note the above is in reference to characters, not to RL age of
    players.)

Thank you.
    We should also make it illegal for people to age themselves up for the express purpose of adopting a family. So we'll stop getting idiots who enter the game, thrash around and BAM insta family, only to have everything fall apart a week later, due to drama and no ability to keep it in the pants. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    And don't forget the minimum hours played before you can be considered for any kind of familial arrangement. People are going to have "drama and no ability to keep it in the pants" regardless, so.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited May 2014
    Yay me for reaching Titan after a long 48 hour push from 95-99.

Please don't rain on my parade with the slowness I now have to endure to Demigod. Thanks :P
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Neos said:
    Alts are the devil.
    I agree.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I've alted before, but never stuck with them for long (I do actually remember a couple). Don't know why.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • actually I think that there's something inherently ridiculous about a IG 18 year character whose antics are issuable offences drinking an age portion, attempting to get married, adopt and all that, then proclaiming that they're wise and all grown up.

Without any change in their behavior. :/ 

If you pick an age 18, you should be required to stick to it and see it through! Otherwise pick an older age at the start. Like 29 or something. The option is there.

@lerad
    @eritheyl

is dead like the dodo
  • You don't have to be wise and grown up to start a family.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Xeria said:
    actually I think that there's something inherently ridiculous about a IG 18 year character whose antics are issuable offences drinking an age portion, attempting to get married, adopt and all that, then proclaiming that they're wise and all grown up.

Without any change in their behavior. :/ 

If you pick an age 18, you should be required to stick to it and see it through! Otherwise pick an older age at the start. Like 29 or something. The option is there.

@lerad
    @eritheyl

...people do this all the time, people well over the game-age of 18.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • @daraius Agree! /amused with slight sarcarsm
    is dead like the dodo
This discussion has been closed.