Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    There it is! The complaints about Shot Note AGAIN. WITHOUT LOGS AGAIN. OHMAN.
    :-@
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Tweets! Now your balance complaint headquarters?
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Shall I call the Cute Animal Company?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• And classflexing, now? I don't know. Is this even something to talk about when there's a giant combat overhaul in the works?

I'm more interested in Shiksune.

... I mean, Shikavain? (:\">)
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Virasune is much more interesting to me, imo.
  • You mean Shikhan, right?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'm entirely in favour of Virashiksunilla.

Also known as the SS Clusterf--k, the most messed up ship in the world!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Iytha said:
    You mean Shikhan, right?
    Could you imagine that pre-Star Form?

Shikari and Carakhan are making out. He trails a hand down her hip. Pauses. Breaks the kiss, looks down at her.

Cue Futurama bedroom scene in the mermaid episode.
  • Siam said:
    Divine relationships are complicated. Someone should start a Gossip Girl-esque thing in-game.
    If this happened, my television-watching and Lusternia-playing lives would collide in such glorious and beautiful ways. Let's do this! 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Zouviqil said:
    ... all these Order texts are starting to make me think that the Khairsi beast is actually another name for one of @Shikari's body parts.
    Gasp!  Shock!
    edited May 2014
    Viravain said:
    His halberd is... durable.

See when Karlach was screaming out for Shikari to impale Drocilla, that's not quite what he had in mind.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Now we really need a dislike button.
    Shaddus said:
    Isune said:
    Viravain said:
    There's always Drocilla.

And Crumkane, and Nocht, and Hoaracle, and Yomoigu (again) and Raezon, and Morgf.. ok maybe not Morgfyre.

and Lisaera, Jadice, Mysrai, Terentia and all the inactives on the right hand side.

• Trying to type KNEEL MYSRAI with your left hand whilst watching a movie and not waking up your girlfriend who's just fallen asleep on your shoulder is really difficult!

Fortunately @Mysrai didn't fling me to astral for my tardiness! :p
  • edited May 2014
    Well, as for Loralchord, which is what I mostly use in hunting, I've noticed that as far as combat goes, it doesn't have any effect unless the target is one, not deaf, which adds an extra pressure to trying to get damage kills (and I think that goes for all bards), so we rely heavily on the afflictions we can give through our various skills- music, tarot, et cetera. I rarely, if ever, see any deathsights to bards simply with their chord-kills unless it's on lower-level people who can't outsip the damage. Though if someone could correct me if I'm wrong, I would greatly appreciate that.

(Yes, I finally realized I was way late to the previous non-ship discussion. Sorry. Damn being a day late and a dollar short.)
    Yomoigu said:
    And Crumkane, and Nocht, and Hoaracle, and Yomoigu (again) and Raezon, and Morgf.. ok maybe not Morgfyre.
    Whoa. Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa. Wooooooooooooooah. What you mean again, puny shard?

Also ew.

Hey I'm pretty sure I read some Yomosune log of friction past.

Also you're a guy, and Isune's.... Isune. It's not a long conclusion to jump towards.

/me flees for his life.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    People seem to make Isune out as easy, just because she shacked up with Lacostian...and Viravain.....and Zvoltz....and has the hots for Shikari.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    I shamelessly ship Isukari. The idea of someone bathed in luxury and the finer things being attracted by Someone tall dark and handsome (and rugged and capable and from the FILTHY FOREST) is just wonderful.

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I'm kind of on the fence, but I'm leaning towards Virasune over Isukari. But even better than them is Yomoigune (Oh mister Pyresmith, you simply must let me paint that gauntlet of yours! And forge me some pretty jewelry, please, teehee!)

Maybe this thought needs to be turned into a bardic. There could be a resurrected Zvoltz fighting Yomoigu for the charming Lady Aesthete's womanly affections and everything!
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Expecting your Embassy application any day now, comrade.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited May 2014
    Isune said:
    Viravain said:
    D: Too bad there's no such thing as a Divine Consort. I shall apply for ephemeral post-haste. :x

EDIT: But always remember... you have an order that loves you.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
This discussion has been closed.