QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    From Lusternia Live:

Belibi was slain by goat#216951.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Utterly bewitched, Thoros surrenders to the bittersweet melody of Drocilla, the Enchantress.
    You see the death occur at the Court of the Thousand Petals.
    From your knowledge, that room might be in Presidio of the Damned.
    Utterly bewitched, Ilthilior surrenders to the bittersweet melody of Drocilla, the Enchantress.
    Utterly bewitched, Vhaedryn surrenders to the bittersweet melody of Drocilla, the Enchantress.
    Utterly bewitched, Zalana surrenders to the bittersweet melody of Drocilla, the Enchantress.
    Utterly bewitched, Esca surrenders to the bittersweet melody of Drocilla, the Enchantress.
    Utterly bewitched, Nievea surrenders to the bittersweet melody of Drocilla, the Enchantress.

One word for this.  OUCH.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    You discern:
    You are standing in the Temple of Viravain.
    Your environment conforms to that of wyrden ruins.
    You are within the continent of Viravain Continent.
    You are in the Prime Material Plane.

@Viravain has her own continent! That's so freaking awesome. :o
  • Kagato said:
    Utterly bewitched, Thoros surrenders to the bittersweet melody of Drocilla, the Enchantress.
    Utterly bewitched, Ilthilior surrenders to the bittersweet melody of Drocilla, the Enchantress.
    Utterly bewitched, Vhaedryn surrenders to the bittersweet melody of Drocilla, the Enchantress.
    Utterly bewitched, Zalana surrenders to the bittersweet melody of Drocilla, the Enchantress.
    Utterly bewitched, Esca surrenders to the bittersweet melody of Drocilla, the Enchantress.
    Utterly bewitched, Nievea surrenders to the bittersweet melody of Drocilla, the Enchantress.

One word for this.  OUCH.
    I suppose, then, that I'm lucky I had to go just before all that!
    The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Fain's progholder tells you, "Would you marry your grandfather?"
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I'd have to divorce Lillie if she was there, hahaha.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Gabriella said:
    (Clan): Hiriako (from the Astral Plane) says, "Astral is heaven. I have 40 virgins."
    I think he's missing two...
  • edited May 2014
    Wyrm Horuke, Ward of the Wyrd says to Aislynn, "If you got spit in your food and someone ate it, thus mixing your spit with theirs, is that like kissing by extension? That'd be somewhat weird.

Wyrm Horuke, Ward of the Wyrd lifts her heavy shoulders in a shrug then reaches down to scratch a hairy leg.

Wyrm Horuke, Ward of the Wyrd says, "Do forgive my odd curiosity. I shall away with my humour and find a suitable outlet for my vocalities in the form of grunting whilst  murdering."

You say, There is bread and butter in this one.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    The ground suddenly falls away from beneath Ilthilior and he goes tumbling into a pit.
    Ilthilior dies instantly as his body splatters against the bottom of the pit.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    The ground suddenly falls away from beneath Ilthilior and he goes tumbling into a pit.
    Ilthilior dies instantly as his body splatters against the bottom of the pit.
    Yeah, I guess that's a thing.
  • Ssaliss said:
    Awesome timing:

Rowena Nightshade exclaims, "Excellent! The Dark Council is gathered and Crow is ready to be reborn. Now all we need is a sacrifice. Hiriako! Go get an infant to sacrifice so we may begin. Quickly now!"

A crying baby wriggles out of Hiriako's hands!
    A baby crawls off to the down.

I can only imagine the baby going "Uh oh" and crawling away as fast as it could.

Not that it helped it...
    Ohgawdwai.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Siam, Siam, Siam, Siam and Siam Star-eyes lingers here, his figure traced in a soothing aura of effortless serenity. He wields an ebony and moonhart mandolin in his left hand and a glacial platinum tower shield in his right.

Siam, Siam, Siam, Siam and Siam Star-eyes (Male Tenebrous Demigod).

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    YOU HAVE REVEALED MEEEEEEE.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited May 2014
    An irritating voice pierces the aether as Globglob Mesherbrub says, "Do you truly enjoy pain, Magnagora? Why let that foolish Nifilhema torture only your bodies!? Join Us and We shall have Norchatine sing to you at all times. Why...! The pain inflicted not only on your eardrums, but your mind will..."

An irritating voice pierces the aether as Globglob Mesherbrub says, "Truly, Magnagorans! What wisdom can simple pebbles and stones offer you? Follow Us, and We will show you true wisdom that little rocks can never show you."
  • All hail Globglob.
  • Belibi said:
    Siam, Siam, Siam, Siam and Siam Star-eyes lingers here, his figure traced in a soothing aura of effortless serenity. He wields an ebony and moonhart mandolin in his left hand and a glacial platinum tower shield in his right.

Siam, Siam, Siam, Siam and Siam Star-eyes (Male Tenebrous Demigod).

Ok, so I'm not the only person who has seen this, I was about to post it myself!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I should title someone with the prefix "More than one", so that everyone sees "More than one Everiine Silvermoon stands here".
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • (Serenwilde): Eol says, "Could anyone care to spar?"

I... I could care.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ecclesiar Lorina says, "I want to be mean to little lemons."
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Crumkane tells you, "My darling! Would you marry the Elder Gods?"

... are you proposing here? oO

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Squads: Earned 8,261 power.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I think we got 10k the one time we did 18 people