Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    You know what would go great with the doll trading?

A dingbats promo. Or a doll promo. Or both!

• Svorai welcomes you into the Blacktalon.

How magical and wonderful today is ^-^
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Goodbye, Anita on GT. :(

Hello, Anita on GT! :)
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    So much raves for @Belibi for guarding and using growth on the entire Glomdoring. It's a labor of loooove.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Raves for the completion of the Epic Quest:
    @Leolamins for making me do it 
    @Esca and @Marcella for helping me through the quests and constant mutting process
    Everyone else in Mag for putting up with me thinking that you had to get five jars in twelve days. :|
  • SO. MUCH RAVES.  SO MANY.  SO MUCH LOVE.

@Nocht @Lisaera @Kethaera

SO MUCH.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Gabriella said:
    SO. MUCH RAVES.  SO MANY.  SO MUCH LOVE.

@Nocht @Lisaera @Kethaera

SO MUCH.
    Too much... too much. I just wanted to sleep. Now I can't. I blame you, @Gabriella!

Also, rave.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    @raeri for the fun bit of skirmishing on faethorn. Have to be off to work now!

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • A quite stoic rave for all Shevats, just because.
  • Raves for @Esca, @Belibi, @Crek, @Elanorwen and everyone else who took down the TBC.
  • "Kavindra, get ba - !"

A sick thud of metal entering flesh echoes rather oddly in the otherwise quiet place.

Karnnur crumples slowly to the ground, a stricken expression on his face as he falls.

@Kurut gives a horrified gasp.

THANK YOU FOR REACTING TO THE PLAY.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited May 2014

Until such time someone can create me a custom Munsy's Stamp of Approval....
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited May 2014
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Enyalida said:
    I'm not an animal expert, but that's not a cow print. 
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Er, why do you say that? Cows do have cloven hooves.

Found it!!

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• According to google, it's an elk. It's pretty close to a cow print, but it is super important to be 100% accurate in identifying hoofed mammal footprints. Wouldn't want to mistake it for a stag print or something. That could be embarrassing.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Kethaera said:
    According to google, it's an elk. It's pretty close to a cow print, but it is super important to be 100% accurate in identifying hoofed mammal footprints. Wouldn't want to mistake it for a stag print or something. That could be embarrassing.
    That's what I thought it was at first

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Figuring out what was causing the weird bug that kept me from curing paranoia. Moments like that are most of what I love about pk.

Although I guess this means I can't "accidentally" kill Siam anymore. Sigh.
  • Bandeon is great.
  • 2 levels in 3 hours of astral bashing? Yespls. Now to make this insanity go away somehow...
    Kethaera said:
    Figuring out what was causing the weird bug that kept me from curing paranoia. Moments like that are most of what I love about pk.

Although I guess this means I can't "accidentally" kill Siam anymore. Sigh.
    Yaaaaaaaay.

#bringShikariback 

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Largely a rave for @Kelly and @Raeri for being so awesome, but also a shoutout rave to specific people in Celest who also continue to be awesome.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Neos said:
    Largely a rave for @Kelly and @Raeri for being so awesome, but also a shoutout rave to specific people in Celest who also continue to be awesome.
    Thanks for noticing! I really have blossomed ever since I left Aquamancers. Rave for you for keeping the Aquas a float since I left! <3

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Lorina said:
    Neos said:
    Largely a rave for Kelly and Raeri for being so awesome, but also a shoutout rave to specific people in Celest who also continue to be awesome.
    Thanks for noticing! I really have blossomed ever since I left Aquamancers. Rave for you for keeping the Aquas a float since I left! <3
    I'll give you a pass for helping me leave that trophy on Water and the little lemons comment.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
This discussion has been closed.