Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    How can a quote be off topic in quotes? =/

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Because this is tweets.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • It's ironic, at least.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I don't think Siam was quoting this so much as he was bemoaning the lack of maturity in certain people in Lusternia.He only posted the quote to make his point.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Lusternia and the other textmuds are the perfect places to pull off all those crazy shenanigans that would get you arrested, in serious trouble (of all types) or dead. Sometimes all three, in real life. 

So, maturity? :-\"
    is dead like the dodo
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

By definition, nothing here is a tweet because this is not Twitter. By our adopted definition, it can be about anything as long as it's reasonably brief. The only irony here is your lack of understanding of the meaning of the word "tweet," and your notable lack of actual forums moderation privelages.

I feel like mass flagging of your posts is the only thing you seem to understand, @Iasmos.

Neos said:
    Because this is tweets.
    Ah, I had too many windows open at once I didn't see where I was looking.

Still not sure how it's off topic in a thread that doesn't have a topic. But hey, passive aggressive flagging, gogo!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I'm not one who's been warned, jailed, banned, shrubbed, or otherwise punished for my behavior, ever.

Your flags are as pointless as mine, so do whatever makes you feel better, I guess. ;)

Iasmos said:
    I'm not one who's been warned, jailed, banned, shrubbed, or otherwise punished for my behavior, ever.
    Not on the forums maybe...

• Karlach said:
    You know something I don't know?

Iasmos said:
    Karlach said:
    You know something I don't know?
    No, I'm pretty sure you remember it. Problem is we can't discuss issues and punishments on the forums, so if I called you out you'd slap it straight off with a flag.

• Not a clue. Sorry.

P.S. If it's not allowed on the forums, it's not my flagging about which you should worry.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Iasmos said:
    I'm not one who's been warned, jailed, banned, shrubbed, or otherwise punished for my behavior, ever.

Your flags are as pointless as mine, so do whatever makes you feel better, I guess. ;)

Nothing screams maturity like telling adults to hit puberty and throwing out red herrings about unrelated issues. You're not a hypocrite at all. I guess. ;)
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Xenthos said:
    Munsia said:
    To self destruct onto admin for treating everything surrounding Lusternia like it's middle school...or not to self destruct.

No seriously though what's with all the changes to the game and the policing that belongs in middle/elementary school? Internetz be internetz. Stop trying to police it into this perfect society where only people who are from the 60's belong. 
    I appreciate that you have finally changed your signature; thank you. :)
    You are certainly not welcome.
  • I am immature, and I know it.  \:D/

Iasmos said:
    I am immature, and I know it.  \:D/
    Do remember that you may not get 'punished' but we just bury your stuff when you get out of hand anyway....
  • Do remember that there is no high horse, no pedestal. It's called policing the forums when you do it, too, Ace.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I take it as forum vengeance personally. Or justice
  • The back and forth is entertaining. Good job, guys. You get a star. You get a star. You ALL get a gold, shiny star.
  • The floor shakes as you fire a blast that slams into Avatar of Umbra [Night].
    Avatar of Umbra [Night] suddenly collapses on herself!
    Avatar of Umbra has been destroyed by Gargoyle.
    Anita has died in the imploded wreckage of Avatar of Umbra.
    You see the death occur at The fore of the Avatar of Umbra.

My first ever pvp ship kill. Yay.
    Han Solo all over again? 
  • >.>
    Greedo shot first
    edited May 2014
    Munsia said:
    Han Solo all over again? 
    Pretty much.

Chade said:
    >.>

Get in the garbage chute, fly boy.

• *chute

I don't care what you smell. Get in there, you big, furry oaf!

Iasmos said:
    *chute
    Laugh it up, fuzzball...

So I'm so frustrated right now. I can't design/write for shit and there's so much I want/need done. Like we're talking stories/novels I've been wanting to write or read in game, and of course not to mention my Aether Basin is going to need designed, a whole 2500 rooms envisioned and come to reality.. and then there's other customizations I want designed. I'm borderline about cry of this ineptitude -.-
This discussion has been closed.