Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Celina said:That awkward moment when you accidentally call @Viravain "Mama V" over the Shadow Court channel.
    Well, I was certainly amused.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited May 2014
    Offering contest was any climactic and a little disappointing....a TF and not even a thank you or a random emote. >_> 
  • *anti-climactic

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    2014/05/23 18:58:31 - Renard stepped out of the Portal of Fate as a citizen.

Gasp. Could it be the one with the cutest description I have ever seen? Must investigate.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    If he's not a fox furrikin, make him do it over.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ^ need a 'lol' flag for this
    Arcanis said:
    ^ need a 'lol' flag for this
    Why...?
  • Shaddus said:
    If he's not a fox furrikin, make him do it over.
    Why, Oh WHY does the basin suddenly brim over with fox-kin -after- I go Loboshigaru?
    is dead like the dodo
  • Munsia said:

Arcanis said:

^ need a 'lol' flag for this

Why...?

God damn...was for the mama V comment. Stupid lag. My b
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Tridemon said:
     They can be Gaudiguch's monks.
    Harlequins please.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Missed an opportunity for harlequin bards, instead we just get DRINK AND DRINK AND DRINK AND DRINK AND FIGHT AND DRINK AND DRINK AND FIGHT
  • Karlach said:
    Tridemon said:
     They can be Gaudiguch's monks.
    Harlequins please.
    Like these?

Almost

That was the image I had in mind.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I wanted Harlequin bards, too.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Ugh can request a name change because I can't spell stupid kephera name..
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Learning some skills and this pops up.

Out of lessons, but interested in learning more skills? We offer super-discounted lesson packages especially for new players! See HELP LESSONS and http://www.lusternia.com/credits for more details!
    You have gained the CharismaticSmile ability! To see more information, check out AB INFLUENCE CHARISMATICSMILE.

....what are you trying to say?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Tacita said:
    I am never influencing as an orclach again.

I did it once on guards when I first hit demigod, for a buffer.

Once...

• RAGE KILL BURN RAGE KILL BURN RAGE KILL BURN
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I honestly was planning to play around as more races when I got my cameo, but with all the harmonics skills that work off of balance and whip and destruction, it's hard to budge. Oh well.

Faeling master race.

I wanna see lobo-Primus.
    I used to make cakes.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Daraius said:
    I wanna see lobo-Primus.
    I''ve toyed with several ideas. Keep forums prodding me and it may just happen. :-$
    Could always Aslaran for ... no reason at all.

Annoyed grunting of the day: If your alt learns something then awesome! Great for him/her/it to have more knowledge about stuff.

This doesn't mean your main suddenly gains miraculous knowledge of things to use to their advantage. Don't metagame with stuff you learned on an alt.

Karlach said:
    Could always Aslaran for ... no reason at all.

Annoyed grunting of the day: If your alt learns something then awesome! Great for him/her/it to have more knowledge about stuff.

This doesn't mean your main suddenly gains miraculous knowledge of things to use to their advantage. Don't metagame with stuff you learned on an alt.
    Example without outting?

So vague
    Well, learning something about a character or lore with an alt is one thing, but if you figure out a quest or some piece of mechanical trivia, you can't really unlearn it. :/
    I used to make cakes.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    It's okay Siam. You only got 22 cha as a dwarf, which means you're not an influencing godthingish anymore but you can bash like a boss.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.