Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Tacita said:

You realise that all the Miniventrus would have precisely the same innate drive to take over the Basin. It would just become a pandemic.

We'd have to pray for civil war between them.
    Civil war wouldn't happen - remember after splintering, they are without much individuality. They speak together, act together, think the same. It isn't until they've had a few generations to individuate that they become distinct, IIRC.

Truly, a force to be reckoned with! Muahaha.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    And everyone knows Eventru's Shards would mate like golden rabbits of breeding.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    ... so, uh, the first generation, in order to make a second generation...

Okay, I don't really want to think about this concept any further.
  • Yeah, basically all gods love themselves. A lot.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    And the world will look to the only one that can save them, one who can remove the golden glare from our eyes in less than fourty paragraphs per zap.

OMNOMNOMNOM.

/forum zealotry

• And then they rescue Hajamin, because you are what you eat.
  • I got to try out psiblade today! Twice! That was the most PvP I've engaged in in 6 years on Lusternia. It only cost me a bit of groveling!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Kiradawea has transferred ownership of Loboshi the Hunter to you.

KIRADAWEA YOU ARE THE BEST!
  • edited December 2012
    Merry christmas Rivius.  :x
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Oh, I love the SDs. Cattiness abounds.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ninja present with paintbrush, get.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Celina and @Astraea, for being a long-awaited encouragement.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    @Svorai for being absolutely awesome and for a great couple of hours RP and teaching me a crap ton of stuff at the same time!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited December 2012
    Rave for Solanis for helping me find a gnome :)<3

EDIT: Rave to Hiriako now too for the same thing! <3!
  • Rave for Xazlael for getting me an iron membership as an early birthday present!
  • You quickly unwrap a silver solstice present, which sprays glittering silver 
    dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a plush doll of 
    Japhiel, Illuminator of Merciful Justice from within.

Oh hell yes. I was missing that one. I am now one step closer to fulfilling my dreams of the Dollpocalypse.
    Tervic said:
    You quickly unwrap a silver solstice present, which sprays glittering silver 

Oh hell yes. I was missing that one. I am now one step closer to fulfilling my dreams of the Dollpocalypse.
    /jealous rage
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Ironbeard gave me a Commandant's Medal. Ich bin zufrieden.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    You have come 2nd in the Tournament and won the following Ikon(s): the Oleanvir Imperial Cemetery, the Plains of Ice, and Dracnoris, the Dragon God.
  • Tervic said:
    You quickly unwrap a silver solstice present, which sprays glittering silver 

....Aaaaaand I just got the Nifelhema one too now. Fuck yeah badgers.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    You quickly unwrap a silver solstice present, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful 
    confetti into the air, and grin enormously upon receiving 160 credits.
    You've unwrapped an EXCEPTIONAL present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.

Best present yet for me!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

edited December 2012
    The eyes of a swift amber dragon turtle with ultramarine wings swirl about in a kaleidoscopic array of swirling colours, which turn to gaze directly at Rivius.
    Rivius stares blankly into space, his eyes flashing with lavender, emerald, and purple
    spots.
    8654|119, 6945|96, 8608|119, 99, 100, 5p (exbkSsirm)- 19:29:24.905
    You mute the higher thought processes of Rivius.
    Rivius winces and rubs his temples.
    8654|119, 6945|96, 8458|117, 99, 100, 5p (exbkSsrm)- 19:29:24.938 (-150 Ego)
    You telepathically scramble the thought patterns of Rivius.
    Rivius winces and rubs his temples.
    8654|119, 6945|96, 8308|115, 98, 100, 5p (exbkSrm)- 19:29:24.969 (-150 Ego)
    You tunnel into the identity of Rivius and drink the psychic energies there.
    Rivius suddenly slumps his shoulders, looking very tired and drawn.
    8654|119, 6945|96, 8158|113, 99, 100, 5p (exbkrm)- 19:29:24.999 (-150 Ego)

Woo triple gaze, one of them being blackout, and neither of the afflictions making my TP hits redundant

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Woo at Ironbeard and gnome presents. Now I have enough credits to possibly take the new Pyro- primary!
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Phoebus for Gnoming me.

• Checking messages whilst family sleep off the Christmas lunch I bumped into a gnome with a Powerplex jewel. Merry Christmas!
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    You confide in Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart how much you admire her dazzling
    mental and physical skills.
    Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart puffs up her chest and a crazy gleam enters her
    eyes as she vigorously agrees with you that her intelligence and strength far
    surpass anyone else's.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have
    advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Demigod.

Finally after....however many years since open beta, I got one to Demigod!

I would like to thank Lord @Zvoltz for inventing ikons, @Astrasia for giving me a legendary one to eat, Ironbeard for the present with golden lips, and @Meae for putting up with me abandoning her for a whole day.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Archmage Telperion Eli'Silar, Testament of Truth says, "I was not sure about you when you came here from Hallifax."

Archmage Telperion Eli'Silar, Testament of Truth says, "I am now quite sure."

Archmage Telperion Eli'Silar, Testament of Truth says, "It is a pleasure sir."

:)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I love your profile icon, Eri.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Enyalida said:
    I love your profile icon, Eri.
    I wish they weren't so tiny on posts, they need to be large. :(

So. Very. Large.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
This discussion has been closed.