Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Everiine said:
    WINE emulation
    You're tempting me.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I used to use MUSHclient in WINE when I first started using Linux, and it worked pretty well until I would get into fighting situations. Then the emulation couldnt' keep up, it would lag, freeze, hang, etc. I don't blame it, not its fault.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Yeah, tried using MUSH under wine for a while.  And if you're a noncombatant, it's fine.  Anything that gets spammy though, gg.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

You are dismayed as a shadow cauldron turns to dust in your hands.
    You are dismayed as a blank figurine turns to dust in your hands.

Not sure which sucks more :(

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Karlach said:

You are dismayed as a shadow cauldron turns to dust in your hands.
    You are dismayed as a blank figurine turns to dust in your hands.

Not sure which sucks more :(
    Oil of preservation is your friend.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    That @Feyrll artisinal doe

@_@

she's making so much money and credits from us

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I'm falling in love all over again.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Daraius said:
    With Turnus? Yeah, I think the rest of the Basin is too.

• edited May 2014
    Maligorn said:
    Daraius said:
    With Turnus? Yeah, I think the rest of the Basin is too.
    I don't know if anyone remembers this, but back when xeria was a spritely fox-kin barely a decade out of the portal. She and a few others were standing around at the nexus. Some bright sod suggested that @turnus consider @xeria (in jest) as a mate-canidate. Xeria was so mortified that all she could do was put her face in her tail and hide behind the mother moonhart tree.

I blame @everiine for that one I think. Or @iasmos or @raeri. A bunch of crotchety old men. :P 
    is dead like the dodo
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    It's very likely. Half of the time, Ev and Turnus are flinging insults at each other and doing their best to make the other uncomfortable. The other half, they are doing the same thing while saving each others' life.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Been there, done that.

He grinned rather pleasantly as I recall xD

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• A golden origami lotus blossom unfolds and sings to you, "Thank you for visiting my establishment. 
    May you be well, and your efforts fruitful, insofar as they do not run counter to the aims of the 
    Collective."
    A golden origami lotus blossom flutters apart in wisps of vellum and disappears from your hands.

A subtle warning from @Daraius, hmm?  ;)
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

Daraius said:
    Discovered secret to RP is just to barge in on people. No private discussion in public places is safe from Daraius 2.0.
    I need to come up with an excuse to visit Hallifax again. I want to meet Daraius.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Lavinya said:

Daraius said:
    Discovered secret to RP is just to barge in on people. No private discussion in public places is safe from Daraius 2.0.
    I need to come up with an excuse to visit Hallifax again. I want to meet Daraius.
    Convince them that it's only logical that they implode?
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Unrelated to the above.

[-(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I wonder just how confused I made @Leolamins, @Nayl, and @Lavinya.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Tridemon said:
    I wonder just how confused I made @Leolamins, @Nayl, and @Lavinya.
    I didn't come in until the end, but I have to say, props for inventiveness!

• Tridemon said:
    I wonder just how confused I made @Leolamins, @Nayl, and @Lavinya.
    I have a map...you didn't confuse me at all

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    You have been disowned and exiled from the Wyrden Cultured House of Nightshade.

What the bleep happened last night?

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Celina said:

What'd YOU do last night...?
    Celina said:

Uhm.... Surprise! \o/

Munsia said:
    Celina said:

What'd YOU do last night...?

I wasn't even logged on!

SOMEONE HOLD MY WEAVE.

• ****************[ THE WYRDEN CULTURED HOUSE OF NIGHTSHADE ]****************
    Progenitors:
       (I) Celina d'Murani <b: d'Murani> <m: Astraea> <p: Linaeve+Vathael> [Castout]

******************[ THE IRON CULTURED HOUSE OF D'MURANI ]******************
    The Third Generation:
       (I) Celina d'Murani <b: d'Murani> <m: Astraea> <p: Linaeve+Vathael> [Castout] 

Going for the castout record? Heh.
    Well if you're going to do something, do it well.
  • Everything happened last night. It was fairly wild, all around. 
This discussion has been closed.