Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Oh this is Raves! Not tweets

Rave for having all my powers that I wanted bought for! Now I just need to build on my buffer to switch between powers at will.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Gaudiguch going from strength to strength, really awesome to watch.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Gabriella said:
    Massively MASSIVE raves for Azus Lisaera Nescha Niina Feyr Avurekhos Isluna Lorkin Turnus Neos Xena and a bunch of other people that  I may have forgotten that participated in tons of stuff today.  Successful mini-impromptu End-of-Winter Festival, Wargames, Vengeance, play viewings and meditations.  Super fun, and unity abounding, etc.  THANK YOU ALL.
    No clue what you mean. I'm innocent of all charges.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Finally managed to win a game of Vengeance as an innocent Board member, through strong teammates, a little bit of logic, and some crazy gambits. Feels good, man. Feels good.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Wait you're supposed to try to win?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    That's stupid. I hide in my manse to avoid tells. I'm not even afk.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    And so everyone starts idling in orgbix rooms again instead.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited June 2014
    Karlach said:
    And so everyone starts idling in orgbix rooms again instead.
    That's still against policy, though. Only idling in manses were permitted, not AFK in general.

EDIT: Although yes, I realise the odds of you being caught and punished is slim-to-none.
  • @Karlach and the Nochtians <3
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • @Silvanus for babysitting me through this wildnodes.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Elodres said:
    @Silvanus for babysitting me through this wildnodes.
    Hey you did more than 4 out of 6 organizations by yourself.

I'll take some of the credit, but you are the one that got the node yourself.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • An incredible amount of people active at once + a Knighthood (WTF?) and some very productive chats with leadership on Squire tasks overhaul = Happy Happy Snaithy!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Munsia said:
    tellsoff
    I still interact with people and am available to the ones that know i'm around. I just don't want to be bothered by everyone who sees me on the guild and commune helps or on CWHO and GWHO. The point isn't to ignore everyone, it's to not advertise my whereabouts. 

Either way, silly change. Sledge hammer to a scalpel sized problem.
  • Snaithy said:
    An incredible amount of people active at once + a Knighthood (WTF?) and some very productive chats with leadership on Squire tasks overhaul = Happy Happy Snaithy!
    Eleven Celestines about at one time and most of them showed up for a guild rite too! <3
  • Belibi said:
    See HONOURS FULL BELIBI to view his 56 special honours.

I'm on my way! Gotta catch em' all!
    I'm very impressed with your progress. Demigod and so many areas explored and quests completed at such a young age. Wow!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    People are using Project 227!  >:D<
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.