Real World Raves

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    The world cup has kicked off, Wimbledon on the horizon and the Commonwealth games right after.

A whole summer of sport for me to sit on my arse and watch!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Futbol and football are both the most annoying sports in the world to me to hear about. I've banned the superbowl from my home. 
  • Stangmar said:

I really need to rewatch the IT Crowd :) Such wise words.
  • Aerdiya said:
    Stangmar said:

I really need to rewatch the IT Crowd :) Such wise words.
    I recently started. It's so funny.  

Have you tried turning it off and on again? has become a standard phrase of mine now.  Doesn't matter what's broken.  
    Stangmar - Retired

• TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I have Friday off. Three day weekend. Wooo!

I so need it.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • Karlach said:
    The world cup has kicked off, Wimbledon on the horizon and the Commonwealth games right after.

A whole WINTER of sport!! And yes so looking forward to it.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

Leolamins said:
    Karlach said:

Your winter is warmer than our summer.

"You don't know cold."

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

I think we made that joke at the African world cup too, it's a classic.

Expecting a round of 32 knockout, QF's at best, anything beyond that is a miracle. Could be worse, could be in your group, or America's :p

• Karlach said:
    Leolamins said:
    Karlach said:

Your winter is warmer than our summer.

"You don't know cold."
    So true....this is a warm winter this year.  Still haven't gone below 15degC and loving every second of it!!

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• Everiine said:
    Five days married, still good!
    We're winning~~~ [<3]

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Took Monday off. Then powered through every task assigned to me so my estimated time to complete work sits now at zero, which is after I already took on more work than initially assigned to me. Also did it all without asking the lead dev for help. Suck it, I am going to have me an awesome three day weekend :D
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • We're finally getting a PS4!!!!!!!
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Yay. I hacked my laptop that was locked by the school I dropped out of by replacing the OS with Ubuntu (shut up) and I got it to run Mushclient. It's just really weird now because it seems a little laggy....and I connected one of my monitors so I still have psuedo dual screen! Just really weird is all because I can't do much about sizing and font....and the display for ubuntu bothers me so much 
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27868787

It might only be Monday, but my week is made with this.

• Karlach said:

Expecting a round of 32 knockout, QF's at best, anything beyond that is a miracle. Could be worse, could be in your group, or America's :p

>.>

• Going Wednesday to get some paperwork done with my local Pipefitters Union rep. A couple of days after, I'll be heading down to the state capitol to finalize the process.

Looking to maybe be a good week.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    This is both a rant and a rave, but I got Dark Souls 2 over the weekend.

I played maybe a third or a fourth of the first one, before quitting - n part due to time reasons and never didn't feel like going back to where I was and relearning or starting over and replaying areas I did.

Having so much fun, exploring and raging against bosses.

And now I just found and joined a rat covenant that lets you summon people that enter the rat warren area into your game and kill them.  It's really satisfying to lure people into traps and killing them when they're clearly better than me at this game.

The rant part is what happened to my weekend/free time? Also how much this game trolls you, I still can't stop playing - it hurts so good.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • Chade said:
    Karlach said:

>.>

Awesome!!

• My baby is getting a new terrarium tonight... meaning I'll have an empty aquarium to put something in.

:-? This might be bad.
  • Aeral said:

My baby is getting a new terrarium tonight... meaning I'll have an empty aquarium to put something in.

I think this might be classified as child abuse... Just saying.
  • Ieptix said:
    I got to see Eddie Izzard perform the other night. It was great.

God to Charles I: "You look like an astronaut!"
    Gah, my jealousy knows no bounds.

I will get back to my series of small walls now >.>
  • Ssaliss said:
    Aeral said:

My baby is getting a new terrarium tonight... meaning I'll have an empty aquarium to put something in.

Maybe, but my "baby" is a reptile.

I will never have children.

• Aeral said:
    Ssaliss said:
    Aeral said:

Maybe, but my "baby" is a reptile.

I will never have children.

What kind of reptile?
  • @Acrune Leopard Gecko.

Here's a couple of pics of the adorable little thing: