QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• The end of Crek's cudgel forms a knotty burl and he points it at a fat green weevil. The burl pops and ruptures, shooting a barrage of splinters into his flesh.
    Crek has scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL HIT!!! 
    A fat green weevil bleeds to death from the hundreds of tiny punctures left by the splinters embedded in his flesh.
    A fat green weevil has been slain by Crek. 
    Crek viciously digs his beak into the stomach of a fresh corpse, removing his blood stained and splattered beak soon afterwards with a satisfied expression.
    1914h, 2892m, 3324e, 10p ex-��

Cyndell shrugs helplessly. 

Tacita An'Ryshe says to Crek, "Ah, the very definition of overkill." 

An impish grin creeps over Tacita's face as her eyes light up with mischief. 

Crek bursts into a fit of giggles, ending with an abrupt and surprising snort. 

Harbinger of the Wyrd, Cyndell Nightshade giggles softly. 

Druid Crek Ysav'rai says to Tacita, "That weevil offended me." 

Septim chuckles long and heartily. 

Tacita An'Ryshe says, "I'm sure if you look 'overkill' up in the dictionary, it says 'world-shattering critical hit on a weevil, rat or similar'."

It's true, I really am you.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Naime said:
    Tacita An'Ryshe says, "I'm sure if you look 'overkill' up in the dictionary, it says 'world-shattering critical hit on a weevil, rat or similar'."
    Don't forget devouring its remains as an added bonus.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Eritheyl said:
    Naime said:
    Don't forget devouring its remains as an added bonus.
    That really was the icing on the cake

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited August 2014
    You choke back a laugh as Ingwe Thulisile releases a painfully accurate kick to Milo's shin in retribution for his behaviour. 

Milo, the Blossoming Corpse says to Naime, "You may show me, fleshy on- oh my!" 

Naime frowns at Ingwe Thulisile. 
    Ingwe Thulisile tilts her head and listens intently to Naime. 

Ingwe Thulisile watches as her foot goes right through Milo's robes. 

----

Frowning, Ingwe Thulisile says, "You're all strange." 

Caught in a sudden bout of whimsy, you grab Milo's hands and twirl him about the room. 

Ingwe Thulisile turns and steps into the shadows, instantly vanishing as they consume her form.

You open your mouth but say nothing. 

So much <3
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    after telling what few we have we should muster up

(Anonymous): Jaamil (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "No need to."

(Anonymous): You say, "Okay...why not?"

(Anonymous): Jaamil (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I know the end result."

gg enjoy the win Mag. And gg phantom Karlach, whose presence evidently scares people into inaction even when he's not online

• With that sort of attitude, heh.
  • Via - Seren Brave Via (a closet)

You say, "I wonder if Via will ever come out of the closet."
    1957h, 2799m, 2946e, 10p ex-

Rapturous Sage Orn Lunarose, Seeker of Indigo Stars says, "Most furrikin do within a year or two."
    1957h, 2799m, 2946e, 10p ex-

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Maligorn said:
    gg enjoy the win Mag. And gg phantom Karlach, whose presence evidently scares people into inaction even when he's not online
    Wat.

Context please.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Looked like wild nodes.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Maligorn said:
    after telling what few we have we should muster up

(Anonymous): Jaamil (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "No need to."

(Anonymous): You say, "Okay...why not?"

(Anonymous): Jaamil (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "I know the end result."

Talk like this sometimes gives me the urge to make a new character on the north-team side just to smack people into action..
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Smacking his lips together playfully, Overseer Hotama utters the phrase, "Omnomnom!"

In the midst of the tension associated with a revolt, and first arriving to a village to assess where the standing is... this just cracked me up.

• Arcanis said:
    Talk like this sometimes gives me the urge to make a new character on the north-team side just to smack people into action..
    Well actually.. Marcella went to Serenwilde first trying to find people and could not find anyone so she wound up in Celest, during wildnodes, thus the following (from her point of view):

The Portals of Celest.

5800h, 5920m, 5700e, 10p, 26400en, 25851w Belrxk<>- (XBHSPFA) {57.9473}
    bitchslap saoirse
    In a fury of righteous anger, you slap Saoirse really hard across the face. Serves the bitch right!
    5800h, 5995m, 5700e, 10p, 26400en, 25865w Belrxk<>- (XBHSPFA) {59.0709} +75
    say no fun at all any of you
    You say, "No fun at all any of you."
    5800h, 5995m, 5700e, 10p, 26400en, 25879w Belrxk<>- (XBHSPFA) {63.5308}

The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Bewitching melodies drift languidly upon the air, heralding the entrance of Eliron as he glides in from the ether.
    <seconds later>
    With a high-pitched hoot, a great horned owl wings in and deposits pale grey stationery into your hands, then flaps off again.
    Serenwilde, why do your owls have such bad timing? Or perfect, I don't know which.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Preston's mind has been flayed by Commander Feyda Mes'ard.

<:-P

• Ssaliss said:

I've got you beat:

Preston has been summarily beheaded by Princess Kelly McCloud.
    You see the death occur at the Pool of Stars.

I was going to post that one but it seems someone thinks I'm abusing the forums

• He had it coming.

• Naime said:
    I've got you beat:

You see the death occur at the Pool of Stars.

I was going to post that one but it seems someone thinks I'm abusing the forums
    Oops, fixed.
  • Having a conversation with an interested youngling about joining Glomdoring.

X tells you, "Do you have a guild with telepathic abilities?"

Reply Ask Estarra.

>>
    Naime said:
    Preston's mind has been flayed by Commander Feyda Mes'ard.
    Ssaliss said:

Psht, copy cats!

I see how it is, no love for the O.G. (Original Ganker)

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:

Naime said:

Preston's mind has been flayed by Commander Feyda Mes'ard.

Ssaliss said:

Psht, copy cats!

I see how it is, no love for the O.G. (Original Ganker)

I wasn't around for that one, or you'd be posted too :p

• The floor shakes as you fire a blast that slams into Yantra Shevat [Yantra].

Yantra Shevat [Yantra] suddenly collapses on herself!

Yantra Shevat has been destroyed by The Wyrden Seeker.

Tomo has died in the imploded wreckage of Yantra Shevat.

Arsalil has died in the imploded wreckage of Yantra Shevat.

Pejat has died in the imploded wreckage of Yantra Shevat.

Maligorn has died in the imploded wreckage of Yantra Shevat.

Zyphora has died in the imploded wreckage of Yantra Shevat.

But really, that was pretty fun.
  • When Ilosia marworbled us, was when my lovely campus internet decided to drop. Literally right then. So I was pretty frustrated. Also because our fleet is missing.

Maligorn said:
    When Ilosia marworbled us
    Worble AND muckle.

I don't do things by halves.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited September 2014
    BREAKING NEWS:

The flashpoint labeled "Canker" on Yantra actually took us to Mucklemarsh instead of Cankermore, which was the source of my confusion. So I imagine the fleet is still at Cankermore, wondering why we didn't arrive.

EDIT: I blame Daraius thus.

Maligorn said:
    BREAKING NEWS:

The flashpoint labeled "Canker" on Yantra actually took us to Mucklemarsh instead of Cankermore, which was the source of my confusion. So I imagine the fleet is still at Cankermore, wondering why we didn't arrive.

EDIT: I blame Daraius thus.
    Muddy fields and allosaurs everywhere. I understand the confusion.

To be fair, you'd only have flown smack into Crown had you reached your destination, which would have ended probably as expected.