QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Neos said:
    Player Death
    Marcella has been slain by the might of execution in the Capital City of Magnagora.

:-?

I thought that was disabled O.o
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    It's always been available, just very rarely used. But that message is terrible.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Neos said:
    Player Death
    Marcella has been slain by the might of execution in the Capital City of Magnagora.

That's the 2nd time in the last year she's been hanged to be fair...just now seeing it?
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    (Icy): Malarious says, "Yep, meat in your mouth, not in the back."
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited September 2014
    Boop. Data retracted so no argument is caused.

Instead is a picture of a Divine I found on google images, from a Lusty-posted video. I enjoy her expression.

• I'm almost sad Caerlyr is back. Not because he's back, but because everyone is showing how ugly they can act again. Tomo I suggest you put your money where your mouth is and suicide your character if you care that much. Most likely though I foresee you keep on playing and complaining. Because that's what we really need to create a positive community for this game, for people to keep bashing other people. Great example for new players that sets. How about we stop doing that and if there are serious issues let them be handled by the admin through issues?
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • She's right, we're all just a bunch of bullies with nothing better to do than victimize the innocent and downtrodden.

• Tomo said:
    She's right, we're all just a bunch of bullies with nothing better to do than victimize the innocent and downtrodden.
    Your generalization. What I see is people harping on a player with known mental health issues. Am I saying his actions are right? No, of course not. But that still does not mean we need to resort to slandering on the forums. Report it in issues if you are the target of it and leave it at that. Nothing has ever been solved with public name-calling. However in many cases it creates a toxic atmosphere from which in the end everyone suffers. Eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • (Clan): Person (from the Aetherways) says, "I've had an incident with a muffin..."

(Clan): You say, "Would you like the Board to assign someone to butter your muffin?"

(Clan): Person (from the Aetherways) says, "I figure that wouldn't be the job of the Board of Directors, but the Director of Broads."

• edited September 2014
    so I was experimenting with ecology rebirth (ressurecting a dead animal so to bond with it) and decided to see if resurrecting a cockatrice would make it a familiar. The following occurred:

Holding the corpse of a loathsome cockatrice in your arms, you probe until you find the small spirit
    still nestled deep within its body. You gently ask the spirit if it would like to be reborn, and you
    empathically sense an affirmation. You harness the powers of the natural cycle, and lay its old body
    upon the ground where it decomposes at an accelerated rate.
    Out of the ground pushes forth a furry tarantula, looking around itself in confusion. Upon seeing
    you, its spirit immediately bonds with you, as it rubs up against your leg.

Not sure how the logic there works.
  • This is why you always target by full name.
  • Naime said:
    Some possible male human names: 19. Noob
    I'd pick that but for my own reasons.
  • (University): Please welcome Kaelthas who has just enrolled into the University of Cosmic
    Understanding to learn the ways of the Aeromancers!

(not sure why he's not a Researcher)

• Maligorn said:
    (University): Please welcome Kaelthas who has just enrolled into the University of Cosmic
    Understanding to learn the ways of the Aeromancers!

(not sure why he's not a Researcher)
    He must be transferred to Institute at once! Customize his gems to be burning crystals.
  • Selskia now knows the Muffin Man.

Clever coders, clever -,-
  • Alik tells you, "Unfortunately the only disappointment is you.. perhaps you should research what the Basin thinks of someone like you.."

• The dangers of not using ototells full:

15) 2014/09/13 01:13:02 - Esca: "I think it is high time that I wore a tit..."
  • Maligorn said:

Alik tells you, "Unfortunately the only disappointment is you.. perhaps you should research what the Basin thinks of someone like you.."

1,000 likes for that GIF

It's true, I really am you.
  • always a good reminder is:

• edited September 2014
    oops

It's true, I really am you.
  • Kaelthas has completed the Mana For Your Thoughts achievement.

For WoW lore lovers, im sure you'll find this as humorous as I did
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Startlingly appropriate astral messages!

A thin-lipped librarian tells you, "Please don't be mad at your spouse."

Normally, I'm the one saying that instead of hearing it.

Portius tells you, "Can you forgive my sister?"

Is it still self-quoting if you're just quoting the voices in your head?

Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Karlach said:
    All his deathsights need to be customised to "x has merely caused Kaelthas a setback."
    Hallifax has had to listen to me making this joke continuously.