Character Secrets

Comments

• edited July 2014
    My character actually hides a chest full of super-mega-hyper-non-market artifacts and just waits for someone who would send him lots of free credits to share its location with.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I love me some sleezeguard.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Clearly we need to prime raid Serenwilde and kill all the guards, except him.

Bad enough they're all dead, worse that some how he's still there.

Don't suppose you guys named him yet?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Reyl feels contempt towards the Demon Lords (and pity for their worshippers), and feels that unlike tainted mortals they have not been improved by the taint; but instead totally consumed and rendered two-dimensional, empty and predictable, incapable of creating anything. If she had her way Magnagora would treat them as nothing more than a raw resource to be used rather than admired or obeyed. Her secret wish is that Magnagora could become something more like Hallifax - a capital of science for the benefit of all mortals, only one utterly unconstrained by any attachment to the 'natural order'. (Though 'benefit' in this case may or may not involve demolishing huge swathes of forest to lay railroad tracks and power conduits, and the widespread industrialisation of idyllic agrarian communities.)

P.S TRAINS ARE CANON. THEY'RE THE FUTURE. IF WE DON'T INVENT TRAINS WE CREATE A TIME PARADOX GUYS. (the airship thing from hallifax's future is pretty cool too. You do have an airship, right?)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It's a dirigible, and we already have those. Personal trains are next!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Karlach said:

It should obviously be "Sparklefoot".
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Vivet said:
    Karlach said:

It should obviously be "Sparklefoot".
    Is he some kind of economics genius?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Subversion. Riluna has always been about treason, wherever she has been. In the Serenwilde, preaching pure Darkness, or in Gaudiguch, founding the Illuminati, or feeding Fae to the Night Coven, she has never been loyal anywhere, and wants people to think for themselves. Never some predetermined ideology. She has betrayed every org in the Basin, for the sake of betraying them.

It seems really hard to play this RP lately though. :/

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • edited September 2014
    Arien has a weird crush on @Nocht. <.< Though He's only interacted with Her twice, she's dangerously drawn to Him out of scholarly infatuation. But if she was asked at all, she would definitely deny it. It's probably because of all of this curse business with Gabriella that she's more than intrigued.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Iytha is firmly convinced that she is not a good enough person to become a Chosen of Celestia.
  • edited September 2014
    Haezon doesn't like politics, and has never thought of becoming a court member or leader of a guild because of this. The responsibility of such big positions scares him, and would probably snap his spine like ten tonnes of g-force if he were ever elected to one.
    Retired.
  • Selskia said:
    Selskia is loyal to a fault -- and hates it. Sometimes she wishes she weren't, so she could leave a job she hates most parts of (Hartstone Administrator), stop loving her insane mother ( @Aiyana ), leave behind a family that no longer represents her values (Mes'ard), and stop worshipping a sleeping Goddess (Maylea). In all these areas, she feels great internal conflict, but is afraid of what disloyalty would say about her as a person more than anything.

(OOCly, the player loves them all to pieces. Srsly. :x )
    I love this one. Loyalty is such a great thing to RP and play around with, as well as looking at the fact you are loyal to something which may piss you off sometimes but it's not in your character's manner to give up.
    Retired.
  • Daraius said:

Daraius has peed on every statue in Hallifax.

I knew that wasn't just fancy city water on them there statues

You're not up keeping and cleaning at all!

It's true, I really am you.
  • Probably not a secret, but, Naime is really obsessive.  I've reeled it back some, not too much. People thought I was planning murder so I eased off  8-|

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    For years, especially when she was Seneschal, Enyalida would travel to Fiabelhie Stillriver's prison to touch the crystal and whisper to the creature trapped inside.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Enyalida said:
    For years, especially when she was Seneschal, Enyalida would travel to Fiabelhie Stillriver's prison to touch the crystal and whisper to the creature trapped inside.
    That's one very creepy secret.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Ev thinks he has his priorities very clearly in order, so he doesn't even recognize when they flip around...
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited October 2014
    I think under all of xeria's conscious thought processes, there's a very repressed tiny voice screaming "WOO! FREE AT LAST! FREE OF ALL DUTIES!!" now that she's part of the hallifaxian collective. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • Daraius said:

Xeria said:

"WOO! FREE AT LAST! FREE OF ALL DUTIES!!" 

You didn't read your intro materials did you? 

Hallifax is a tough slave master.

• I talk to statues if they are of people I like. I'm not a sane character sometimes.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Lavinya will never say it in (openly) direspectful terms, but she considers Gorgulu to be blasphemous as unlike Morgfyre, he lost himself to his hunger and is now nothing but a gibbering blob. She is rather disdainful and distrustful of anyone who decides to pledge to Gorgulu. Anyone who compares Gorgulu and Morgfyre as being the same irritates her greatly.

• Lavinya said:
    Lavinya will never say it in (openly) direspectful terms, but she considers Gorgulu to be blasphemous as unlike Morgfyre, he lost himself to his hunger and is now nothing but a gibbering blob. She is rather disdainful and distrustful of anyone who decides to pledge to Gorgulu. Anyone who compares Gorgulu and Morgfyre as being the same irritates her greatly.
    Llandros loves Gorgulu. He is the epitome of insanity and dysfunction. He is power incarnate trapped in an eternity long meltdown of slobber, mindless slaughter and self destruction. When Llandros grows bored of ruling the universe he fully intends to retire by pulling a Gorgulu.  8->

• edited October 2014
    Hmm let's see.

- Arc dislikes fae. He finds them weak and annoying and only finds some form of interest in the dark fae. Frankly he wishes times could go back to when Glom would just slaughter the fae and give them to the Avatars.

- Arc hates any form of attachments and generally wishes to be left alone. That includes marriage, family, etc.

- Arc has always had a secret crush on Ashtorath, which frankly is nothing new to people that knew him.

- He wishes Night would just usurp Maeve and rule the fae completely.

- Arcanis actually doesnt want to be leader. Shocker! However believes in duty before the self.

- Hates aetherflares and aetherspace, but frankly who doesnt know that now?

- Wishes Furrikins would become extinct

- Wishes Gaudiguch and Hallifax were never returned (guess that is more of an OOC statement to me)
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    - Arcanis actually doesnt want to be leader. Shocker! However believes in duty before the self.

Word, man, word.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Arcanis said:
    Wishes Furrikins would become extinct

a thousand times over