Player Pics!

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Zyphora said:

You can see a bit of the Las Vegas skyline outside the window.

Not pictured: beer pong table with highball glasses instead of Solo cups because we forgot to buy them.

And on the way to a friend's wedding, which is why we were in Las Vegas.

Okay. Lusternia players need to stop doing this thing where every single one of them looks absolutely perfect. You can't be well-read and perfect, Lusternia. it isn't fair.
      [-(

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    At the NFL party in Regent St with my friend and her mum before tomorrow's game. Had the chance at a photo op with Oakland's three Lombardis.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

About half way down your tie looks like an animation doodle just over the top of the shirt.

I'm also jealous that you pull off the thin face /w glasses look far better than me.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Karlach said:
    About half way down your tie looks like an animation doodle just over the top of the shirt.

I'm also jealous that you pull off the thin face /w glasses look far better than me.
    Awkward @ the tie.

Also, to compensate for the passable-ness that is the frontal view of my face, I cannot be looked at from any other angle without turning into some kind of angular nose beast. This being the reason no other photos from the event will ever be shown, ever.
  • Tomo said:
    Karlach said:

Awkward @ the tie.

Also, to compensate for the passable-ness that is the frontal view of my face, I cannot be looked at from any other angle without turning into some kind of angular nose beast. This being the reason no other photos from the event will ever be shown, ever.
    *thinks nose beast is a rather cute way of putting it*

I have glasses too. And feel the pain. But my nose is a buttonish kind. I'd rather have something more glorious like yours!
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
    Tomo said:
    Karlach said:

Awkward @ the tie.

I share your woes of being burdened with a giant conk.

It's great though if we ever need to cosplay as Romans.

• Tomo said:
    Getting semi-formal (and disdainful) in this bitch

Daymn gur'. You clean up good.

• I love the look on the face of the girl on the right.

It's true, I really am you.
  • edited May 2015

• Omg yes :D
  • Ha, that was my first thought too, I can easily imagine him with a segment in http://24hoursofhappy.com/
  • Well since I'm registered on the new forum now, and the old picture post in the old forum doesn't seem to work anymore, here's the decade annual update on Moralis, out of uniform of course. Cause...bowties are cool? Though learning to hand tie that took me about 4 hours...barely made the wedding...
  • Moralis said:
    Well since I'm registered on the new forum now, and the old picture post in the old forum doesn't seem to work anymore, here's the decade annual update on Moralis, out of uniform of course. Cause...bowties are cool? Though learning to hand tie that took me about 4 hours...barely made the wedding...
    You'd think I'd be able to upload a photo on the first try, but noooo, I had to be specialimage
  • Oh man...I'm going home now, I'm clearly drunk...
  • edited November 2014

It's true, I really am you.
  • All ready for our trip to Norway:

Trainee Teacher Snaithy:
  • Tomo said:
    Getting semi-formal (and disdainful) in this bitch

You look like my old banker >.>
  • I truly hope neither of these are huge.  The one I look asleep in, my ex's daughter had woke me up to put a lil 'stache on me and take a pic.  I couldn't resist it.

I miss you, sleep.  Please come back to me.
  • Snaithy said:
    All ready for our trip to Norway:

Trainee Teacher Snaithy:
    That 'Trainee Teacher Snaithy' looks a lot like Tim Minchin.
  • Erebos said:
    Snaithy said:
    All ready for our trip to Norway:

Trainee Teacher Snaithy:
    That 'Trainee Teacher Snaithy' looks a lot like Tim Minchin.

:x :x :x

I'm sure there would be a lot more back-combed hair though.
  • edited November 2014
    Edit: Link broken... see below...

You know you're a fangirl if ...
    ... you can't form words and your friend has to convince you take a picture with the adorable cosplayer.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Awesome! I wish people lived up near me so I could have gatherings like this, too :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.