Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Thanks to @Riluna and @Dinae :D

buy stole70756 from SINTHA
    You pay 25 dingbats and receive a citrus stole of orange blossoms and rind.
    11:43:45.10|100%h|94%m|100%e|10p|99%en|86%w Bex- 
    (+57m) 
    squeal
    You squeal in excitement.
    11:43:49.44|100%h|90%m|100%e|10p|99%en|86%w Bex- 
    (-95m) 
    wear stole
    You slip into a citrus stole of orange blossoms and rind.
    Bells chime chaotically as you tosses a citrus stole around your arms, your figure abruptly suffused with tangy, saffron vapours that envelop you in cough-inducing, distorted plumes.
    11:43:52.30|100%h|90%m|100%e|10p|99%en|86%w Bex- 
    (-18m) 
    use stole emote excellent
    A sneaking orange thief taps its fingers together and murmurs, "Excellent..."
    11:44:12.12|100%h|86%m|100%e|10p|100%en|86%w Bex- 
    (-18m) 
    The playa you love to hate
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Why not a lemon thief.
  • Shuyin said:
    Why not a lemon thief.
    Because nobody's looking away from the tree for two seconds.
  • Much love to whichever god or ephemeral is controlling Mesadari right now. Sometimes we all just need a kick in the pants to get people doing things.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    I have a prince marionette.

I need the princess one now.

Holy crap these are stupidly fun and they can do ALMOST the whole range of emotes.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Eliron: A fun chat with you, as always.  Definitely looking forward to more in the future.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Wait, they can emote too? Can we emote with our bond beasts too, please?
  • Enyalida said:
    I can get my pet to do emotes with:

FOR SENTIENT PETS
    -----------------
    TELL <pet> EMOTE <xx>       - any built-in emote, like nod, or weep.
    TELL <pet> EMOTE EMOTE <xx> - any free-form emote.
    TELL <pet> SAY <whatever>   - pet will say whatever you want.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited December 2014
    The new prepended emotes feature makes it just about possible to make your vanilla beasts (or bond beast) emote so long as your name is anywhere in the emote.

em (A tawny gryphon with grey-feathered wings stretches languidly and flexes his front talons, prowling in a tight circle before settling down at) 's feet with an enormous yawn.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That's technically not making your pet emote :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Narrowing your eyes at a plush doll of the Ebonglom Wyrdling, you draw into yourself and brood sullenly.
    A plush doll of the Ebonglom Wyrdling lifts its head and twists around to gaze upon you before settling
    back down atop its coils.

A plush doll of the Ebonglom Wyrdling hisses menacingly, and the shadows around him swirl and undulate.

You give a plush doll of the Ebonglom Wyrdling a friendly squeeze.

Awwyissssssssss!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Shaddus said:
    I said just about possible, didn't I?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Niun said:
    Narrowing your eyes at a plush doll of the Ebonglom Wyrdling, you draw into yourself and brood sullenly.
    A plush doll of the Ebonglom Wyrdling lifts its head and twists around to gaze upon you before settling
    back down atop its coils.

A plush doll of the Ebonglom Wyrdling hisses menacingly, and the shadows around him swirl and undulate.

You give a plush doll of the Ebonglom Wyrdling a friendly squeeze.

Awwyissssssssss!
    Where would one get one of these? and how much are they?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daganev said:
    Where would one get one of these? and how much are they?
    Retired dingbat artifact. You'd need to trade someone for it (provided you have other dolls) or get lucky and pull it out of a present.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I have one spare if you have another doll to trade it for.
    Today I learned bards are slippery.

And that I can apparently tank.
    Whoever this God is RPing with me.

Whoever it is that put this together.

I love you right now.

I am so sorry that we had the issue with sleeping, but, I love you.

I love youuuuuuu.

Half tempted to get your name(s?) inked on my character whoever you (two?) are.
  • Shaddus said:
    If you're in an area where the whiff of pie fills the local air, there is no actual smell, nor are there actual pies.
  • @Ashed for providing one of the best chats I've had in a long time. Was supposed to go to bed two hours ago, but he was being far too entertaining.

Will be okay with the lack of sleep, it was worth it.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Daganev said:
    Enyalida said:
    I can get my pet to do emotes with:

FOR SENTIENT PETS
    -----------------
    TELL <pet> EMOTE <xx>       - any built-in emote, like nod, or weep.
    TELL <pet> EMOTE EMOTE <xx> - any free-form emote.
    TELL <pet> SAY <whatever>   - pet will say whatever you want.

Right, I didn't say pets, did I?
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    And last time I asked, we couldn't convert our bonds into pets :( . Sadness.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I had a lot of fun with that little mini-event tonight.  Thank you, behind-the-scenes-person who put together a little test run!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    A bit belated (I had to bug out at the end for a RL engagement), but raves for turning a routine maintenance with @Qistrel into a fun adventure!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • This rave is for whoever was controlling Bandrui during the RP earlier. I've been kinda depressed ever since I left Gaudiguch (and several weeks prior), and that bit of RP picked my spirits right up and solidified my decision on where to move.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
    History lesson from @Kurut, running around with her, @Sondayga, and @Kazel to meet Bandrui and Hhuramu while divinely-possessed... love to the divine possessing them.

(Also, poor Hhuramu hitting his head over and over.)
  • Thank you, @Xenthos, for explaining things clearly and actually bothering to do so. It's actually somewhat comforting to know that there was, IC, some reasoning behind everything that's happened lately.
  • MAD RAVES for the admin right now.
     Will post log when I'm not sleeping.
    I spent four six hours past my bedtime doing Order tasks because I got really into the RP of it all.

The RP of it all that I did with myself.

Yeah.

I think that means it's time for bed, but I had a blast. Nothing quite like doing one task that's open-ended and it leads into another open-ended task and ends up being connected by the same story.

PS: Farella's a jerk. Yeah, I said it.
This discussion has been closed.