Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Daraius said:
    Yeah, world events turn me right off, for the above mentioned reasons and for the fact that a lot of the time they're needlessly deadly. Cool things can happen and stakes can seem high without mushworms killing midbies. But I've gathered that recently lots of people are getting sweet, sweet NPC interactions (myself included, love you Q-dawg), so I'm content to believe there's a little something for everyone.
    I agree on the something for everyone part, and do love the npc interactions, but looking at deathsight....some demis are dying to those things. Might be just a tad too much 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It happens every year. A lot of people just stop playing during Ascension, especially when people with Seals start drawing Kethurubits to nexuses while afk and killing midbies and below with them. Then comes the actual event, where it's so laggy that you can't do anything but mash on macros and hope you can turtle up enough to help your side win.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    A few rotting worms feast upon the corpse of Ixion.

and that's how you know it's going badly.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • They got Avurekhos earlier too. Like I said, just a tad too much.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Do they have a hit message yet?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    The confusion with what to target doesn't help! I only encountered them yesterday and it took me a good while to realise the target was 'mass' initially, while in that time Delphas died and Silvanus had to run. Then of course we had to switch to worms, not worm, and then worm....I'm sure next time will be easier but that first time was a confusing comedy of guess the syntax while being wailed on. At least ice larvas had everything targettable by ice back in the day!

• Shaddus said:
    A few rotting worms feast upon the corpse of Ixion.

and that's how you know it's going badly.
    truth be told, Ixion only recently showed up and had no idea what they even were. Not even sure he has the new cures yet.
  • I'm humbled that my death has meaning.

No new cures +  recklessness + no healing scroll + trying to have a sip of whiskey = gonna have a bad time

@Arcanis I knew a bit more than I let on about.. was trying to force some interaction to get back into things ;)
  • edited December 2014

It's true, I really am you.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    This lag saddens me. :(
  • I've completed five curios in the past two days thanks to @Rialorm 's wonderful site. I'll have a collection big enough for a chest in no time!
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited December 2014
    I told you all that we should just kill let the infected brownies die, and not send them back to Faethorn. We must maintain the purity of nature!
    But everyone was 'No, we can't kill the brownies, we must help them go home.'

/forumrp

• Entirely just wrote my custom pet tonight, it's my birthday and christmas gift to myself. I'm so excited for the RP I may get to have soon concerning it! :D
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I didn't get RP. They just gave me mine. *cries*

Snarky novices deserve to be mazed. Just saying.
  • I am now a wedding crasher.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal

Shaddus said:
    Snarky novices deserve to be mazed. Just saying.
    @Lavinya, keep this idea on hand.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Shot down about ubermensch 
    edited December 2014
    2014/12/29 00:43:36 - Silvanus confirmed the Iron Blood House of Feyranti as welcome in the Grand Dominion of Magnagora.

Lavinya may have been amused by it in character, but me the player is actually happy to see this happen for the sake of the players! (If only they had the numbers to boot the black sheep, huh huh?)

• It's odd that they had to confirm it back into Mag, since I never confirmed it into Glom. Ah well.
    It's because they broke the tie with Magnagora first, I presume.

• edited December 2014

-blah-

• Everyone is off saving the day but I am at the nexus like

Where is the god that eats soulless gods when you need Him??? @Morgfyre not pulling His weight!

• I want more Soulless Bits to kill. I think I was the only one crazy enough to bear a standard, because nobody in my squad died.
  • Lavinya said:
    Where is the god that eats soulless gods when you need Him??? @Morgfyre not pulling His weight!
    Who said there was no devouring involved? :O 
  • @Darvellan is really starting to grow on me
  • Kazel said:
    Darvellan is really starting to grow on me
    Especially since technically this is all new to him >>.
  • He should be all like, "Geeze people are still going on about that? Get lost for a few dozen centuries -one- time and they keep calling you out for it"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Not looking forward to having to write about all this event stuff, which 1) tends to happen after I'm fast asleep, and 2) I don't like participating in anyway. Somebody want to take over Year In Review 401? :-\"
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
This discussion has been closed.