Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    This is an anti-rave:

Where am I supposed to chirp about all the little things now?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    My plan is a new thread for whatever random thoughts I have.  Just haven't had anything thread worthy yet.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Well, this is what happens when people can't behave.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Man, that @Selenity is rude. I see a new demi on qw, I congratulate her, and she's all abrupt with me.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited January 2015
    Your design #22284 of a scintillating gown of the endless night was approved.

tailoring splendour 22284
    You carefully study a tailoring pattern.
    Item: Gown  Type: Splendor  Org: Public  Designer: Syridean
    Commodities: bluetint 20 silk 100 mammoth 1 cloth 30 powerstone 5 diamond 10 sapphire 10 beryl 10
    silver 5 gold 10 faeleaf 5 lightessence 5
    Mortal Reviews: Allowed
    Layer: NORMAL Bodyparts: chest, gut, arms, legs, waist
    IMPORTANT: The main noun MUST use one of these: GOWN
    Appearance:
    a scintillating gown of the endless night
    Dropped:
    Twinkling like the night sky, a gorgeous gown lies here.
    Examined:
    A vision in midnight blue, this gown is cut from the finest silk and underlaid with a mesh of metallic thread to lend it both strength and shape. The silk is dyed a deep blue and inset with innumerable gems, powdered into a fine dust and arrayed throughout the cloth in such a way as to reflect the sky on a clear night. Galaxies of beryl and sapphire spiral along the skirt, which is bunched into an elegant pleat, while gold thread has been used to subtly accent familiar constellations among the countless miniature stars. Silver silk adorns the bottom edge of the gown in an elegant trim that fades slowly back into the darker blue, interrupted only by a silver embroidery that ties both the visible and under layers together. The skirt is set on an ivory cage, which also lies under the bodice to define its shape. More silver silk is set along the neckline and at the shoulders in a scalloped portrait style, accenting the wearer's face with a touch of elegance and terminating in a pair of cap-style sleeves. This too is dusted with gemstones, though only diamond and even that lightly to allow the wearer's own beauty or lack thereof to shine through. Where the bodice and corset meet the skirt, a sheer black chiffon sash encircles the waist, providing an inky band of contrast between one and the other. The entire garment shimmers and twinkles like the scene it represents, with some of the larger clusters of stars even emitting a faint light.
    Comments:
    <3 Eee!
    Uberlike, that thing is gorgeous.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Shaddus said:
    Man, that @Selenity is rude. I see a new demi on qw, I congratulate her, and she's all abrupt with me.
    That Selenity was sad and was doing her best to not be mopey with the random Gaudiguchian congratulating her.

No hard feelings of course. <3
    Hmph.
    NO. BAD SHUYIN.

Go sit in the corner and twirl your griefstache.
    Raving about the brain-cell frying concept that is GUI and CSS building. Woo.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I don't know who this @Palici guy is but rave for him being able to have a proper theological discussion with Ventidius.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Play rehearsals remain among my favorite things to do in Lusternia. <3 for @Maellio and @Irillia‌ and @Aruin.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Raves to @Athree, @Akuno, and @Tylwyth for all the Glomdoring feels.

:D

#bringShikariback 

• edited January 2015
    Yay family! Yay designing! Yay for yaying!
  • Vivet said:
    Shaddus said:
    Message #117 sent by (system) (received: 2015/01/14 05:07:24)
    Tears of joy flow freely from your eyes as Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights appoints you to
    Beacon of Hospitality.

Aw yiss.
    I see a typo. "Bacon" isn't spelt with an "e" in it. :)
    @Crumcane please change it to that :D
    Daraius said:

Wasn't counting on a @Shaddus renaissance, but that won't stop me. It's the Age of Ascension, baby. 

I ain't skerred. Bring it, Pup.
  • Shaddus said:
    Wasn't counting on a @Shaddus renaissance, but that won't stop me. It's the Age of Ascension, baby. 

I ain't skerred. Bring it, Pup.

With tweets gone Shaddus' posting opportunities have been halved. You have a chance!!

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

edited January 2015
    Woo, flavor composing complete.

I hope the Spiritsingers like it and see lots of ways to expand it IG/IC!

Edit: What the hey, why not, I'll also tag @Lisaera since she's the guild patron and may want to see what insanity I was working on all of yesterday.
    edited January 2015
    Holding D'varsha's Crooked Wand of Apocalyptic Seal aloft, you wave it 
    vigorously back and forth until it glows with an incandescent light before 
    transforming into D'varsha's Divine Wand of Everliving Stars.

I CAN NEVER CHANGE MY WAND

ITS NAME IS BEAUTIFUL
  • Daraius said:
    I once welcomed a newbie to the Bacon of Harmony. :(
    There needs to be a Hallifaxian BLT, please to be designing.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• edited January 2015
    Maellio said:
    Daraius said:
    I once welcomed a newbie to the Bacon of Harmony. :(
    There needs to be a Hallifaxian BLT, please to be designing.
    It can win Beauty and it will be glorious.
This discussion has been closed.