Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Hmm. Wouldn't this mean that, by extension, the same can be applied to essences? I.e. add a "shadowessence" and a "lightessence" and whatever as aliases?
  • Shaddus said:

What in the flying nine hells did I just watch.

My reaction to completing my curio, over 30-40 years in the making.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ssaliss said:

Hmm. Wouldn't this mean that, by extension, the same can be applied to essences? I.e. add a "shadowessence" and a "lightessence" and whatever as aliases?

Why? You can just refer to them all as essence, unless I'm missing something.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Well, yeah, but if you put essence that isn't your own in your nexus it just spits it out again. Also, some things require specific kinds of essence (the org-specific alchemy comes to mind), so it'd be nice to be able to "put 50 shadowessence into nexus" and not have to pick stuff up again afterwards. A small thing, but nice nonetheless.
  • Ssaliss said:

Hmm. Wouldn't this mean that, by extension, the same can be applied to essences? I.e. add a "shadowessence" and a "lightessence" and whatever as aliases?

Yes, and it is on the list. The spheres came first because it required changing significantly fewer progs, but essence will be handled this way as well.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Where is Ieptix's fulcrux and Mastershrine, and does He or have an order that I can donate to?
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Ieptix eats bugs instead of essence. He's secretly in-charge of Eventru's old realm guys.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Can we have the squid of the inner sea targetable by color? Pretty please?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • I've got no issues with that, but as someone who empowered at least two dozen spires: PUT SQUID IN SPIRE;;G SQUID Not enough of the right colour? Run to the other spires and spread out your colours. Annoying, but manageable, and won't shatter progress if you accidentally use the wrong colour squid.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    He's not on the forums, but raves @Haghan for forcing me to stop crying and to go hunt really scary stuff with him.

• Donato said:

Seriously one of my favorite music videos.  If you haven't seen it, just click, enjoy.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Yay War, where only 3 of us are happy with the result.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Infinity!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I made people run away with my debating skills!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I got 6 family honour tics for debating, this pleases me! Especially given I had no assistance for 90% of those.

Sometimes I wish running from a debate was impossible. Other times I'm so glad that we can.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Oooo, glad Adushoc is talking again! And I'm glad you got to be a part of it :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Holy crap that totemcarve change. So many raves.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    @Lerad is awesome.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    @Tremula Thanks for giving me the gap to get a shiny honours for re-raising the Veil.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Qistrel said:

@Tremula Thanks for giving me the gap to get a shiny honours for re-raising the Veil.

I wouldn't if I had the choice. *sadsmile*
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Raves for whoever had Adushoc zi'Prouep show up and talk to me. Though, Nikk had no idea who she was and didn't really know what to say or ask.

• This is a little late but raves for @Crumkane, @Darvellan and @kitten for showing up to @Bandeon's impromptu ball-feast-thing.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand everyone else who came! I don't remember you all!

(I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I suddenly understand why Daraius likes Quettle so much. Dunno if getting to talk to him about books or getting the absolute optimal answer to my research question is the biggest part of this rave. But it's a big rave. The biggest.

Recent events have led me to conclude that my books become surprisingly popular when they are written to appeal to niche interests in Lusternia. I like this.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    Yarith said:

This is a little late but raves for @Crumkane, @Darvellan and @kitten for showing up to @Bandeon's impromptu ball-feast-thing.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand everyone else who came! I don't remember you all!

Dislike. Where's the log?
  • @Bandeon Whhhy was I invited! :P
    is dead like the dodo
This discussion has been closed.