Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• @Daraius are you running tours? I would love to see the homestead!
    is dead like the dodo
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    We've got some furnishings to take care of first, then I'm sure there will be some kind of tea-tour.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Your zap is approved.

#happydance
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

Your zap is approved.

#happydance

You can't just say this and not show us.
    I can't cut and paste out of my phone client, but I'll post it tonight after work. This is the area message:

The scent of freshly baked bread fills the area, followed by the oddly disconcerting smell of roasted meat.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

I can't cut and paste out of my phone client, but I'll post it tonight after work. This is the area message:

The scent of freshly baked bread fills the area, followed by the oddly disconcerting smell of roasted meat.

Eh. It is very cooking like but a bit done already?
  • Well done.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Nice, @Shaddus! Once mine gets approved, we can trade zaps. <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    edited February 2015
    Dys said:

Well done.

I'd say it's more medium to medium well myself.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Behold, I have a protege! Woo Daishian!

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

You're welcome.

Vivet said:

Dys said:

Well done.

I'd say it's more medium to medium well myself.
    You're mi-steak-en, ma'am.
  • Siam said:

Behold, I have a protege! Woo Daishian!

I'm glad I could bring some joy!
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

(It isn't actually me, don't worry)
  • Shaddus said:

Shaddus said:

Your zap is approved.

#happydance

Your Custom Zap (Approved):
      1 = What you see: "Swirling your hands in circles as if mixing the aethers around you, your hunger
    builds until it manifests as lightning. Envisioning $=(target$), you flick your fingers imperiously
    at $=(lhim$)."
      3 = What people in your room see: "$+(caster$) swirls $=(his$) hands together as if mixing
    something invisible before pulling them apart, flicking his fingers dismissively at someone in the
    distance."
      1t = What your target sees: "The smell of freshly baked bread is the only warning you receive
    before lightning strikes your gut, leaving you both confused and a bit hungry."
      3t = What people in your target's room see: "$+(target) sniffs hungrily at the air before a bolt
    of lightning courses down, striking $=(lhim) in the gut."
      Area = What everyone in the same area sees: "The scent of freshly baked bread fills the area,
    followed by the oddly disconcerting smell of roasted meat."
    Toriko... still it's a lovely zap
    What's a toriko?
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Google says an anime involving gormet food.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    We tend to pick 'em right. *glare you-know-who*
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Good debates yall!

Had my super hung over stomach twisted into knots.  Poor poor stomach.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • And you weren't even gonna enter!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Cleaving through his defences, you make a slow, deadly strike at the Devourer of Destiny's chest with an ancient loboshigaru bardiche of flowering golden lotuses. You plunge your bardiche into him, driving it deep.
    You have scored a CRITICAL hit!
    You focus on your wasted efforts, resolving to shift the damage forward.
    The Devourer of Destiny explodes into white clouds in the dark ocean, dissipating rapidly and leaving behind only the Heart of the Devourer.
    You have slain the Devourer of Destiny.

Boom! Take a-that!
  • Elanorwen said:

@Talan, @Maligorn, @Ciaran, @Ayisdra, @Zitto, @Portius and @Aeden - Thanks for the cheering and everything! You guys are awesome.

@Kalliste - Great job coming back and excellent showing in the final!

@Taevyn, @Saoirse, @Lorina, @Talan - great matches from all of you!

No great matches from yoouuuu.
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I am not sure why Celest keeps ressing Nikk...but thanks guys!

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Qistrel said:

I am not sure why Celest keeps ressing Nikk...but thanks guys!

HolylightThe kindness of our hearts.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Each time they do, they replace a part of your soul with artificial Light-producing enzymes.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
This discussion has been closed.