Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• is dead like the dodo
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Oh oh, also, big raves for the designs being put in the cave straight away!

• Qistrel said:

I am not sure why Celest keeps ressing Nikk...but thanks guys!

Why are you dying?
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Cause you're not here to hunt with me! Come hunt!

• :) In an hour. Stop dying! x
  • The year in review thread made me think and give Raves to
     @Nocht for the RP and personally welcoming tylwyth to your order. One of Tylwyths earliest long term goals has been to become your avatar, so one step closer!
    @Akuno for the family RP, regardless of how that turns out, and  for proctoring Tylwyth into the guild proper which was long overdue.
    @Tarkenton for showing me how to do the Naidorin and how to summon Mother NIght, you've set Tylwyth on the road to becoming a Dark Savant....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Tylwyth, I wasn't kidding about killing you if you'd messed it up again.  Glad you didn't, saved me some blood on my hands!

On a serious note, you've been a delight to have around the woods.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited February 2015
    Erudio Papercrafts now funds Golden Serenity Teahouse's taxes, so the teahouse is no longer a gold sink.  :\">
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    edited February 2015
    You examine a first lock of viridian antennae curio piece of the Viridian Antennae Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a viridian antennae curio piece of the Viridian Antennae Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing faintly-glowing viridian antennae.

A soft luminescence surrounds the two verdant antennae that emerge from her forehead, pulsing softly to a rhythm unheard. Thick at their bases, which are surrounded by tufts of ebony hair, the glowing antennae taper to needle-thin points.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/random-ness/images/6/64/Kermit_yay_icon.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110907204834

Raves @Shaddus

PS: This is on Qistrel, not Nikk. One day I shall play her again. Maybe.

• Thirty-seven bits of cloud essence pass through the glass sphere and unravels within the Matrix, infusing the mandala core with its power.
    You have received Lukun Shevat, the Persimmon Flame ikon as a quest reward!

• I don't know whot hat is.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited February 2015
    He's one of the Master Artists, and -the- Master Artist for family Shevat. He's also pretty chill and laidback and friendly, which is something of an oddity among the 6 Master Artists. Important to our epic but otherwise just there to be cool and chat with.

EDIT: He's not even that rare, only uncommon. I'm just pleased to have him in my collection.

• ********************************[ Your Ikons ]*********************************
    Id      Group     Quality   Type      G    # Name
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    7929    Hallifax  uncommon  character     2x Lukun Shevat, the Persimmon Flame
    *******************************************************************************

Y'could've just asked you know.
    ;))
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Maligorn said:

Thirty-seven bits of cloud essence pass through the glass sphere and unravels within the Matrix, infusing the mandala core with its power.

Clearly a sign to move to Gaudiguch.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Irillia said:

Man, Isune just has the cutest chicks ever.  <3

Specifically, these chicks:

This adorable, but clearly adolescent, bird sports mottled plumage of every discernable colour. Her large feathers appear to overwhelm her body in their fuzzy array, while in contrast her wings appear too stumpy and small to truly keep her aloft without great effort. Wide-eyed curiosity guides her movements, an awed caw leaving her oversized beak every so often as she putters about on ungainly talons.

So cute...
    D'awwwwwww.... (Though I'm rather disappointed mine turned out male... like pretty much every beast I have. :/)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Lukun's pretty cool all right. Even when he reprimanded Daraius for hanging inferior non-Shevat art in the gallery he was totally c
    Steingrim said:

Maligorn said:

Thirty-seven bits of cloud essence pass through the glass sphere and unravels within the Matrix, infusing the mandala core with its power.

The Persimmon Flame is a calculated subversion of Gaudiguchian imagery.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • @Meril for crashing a Tahtetso ritual.

@Darvellan for being very responsive to feedback and successfully testing new ritual things with me and @Kierstin.
  • Daraius said:

Lukun's pretty cool all right. Even when he reprimanded Daraius for hanging inferior non-Shevat art in the gallery he was totally c

Steingrim said:

Maligorn said:

The Persimmon Flame is a calculated subversion of Gaudiguchian imagery.
    Ah. Then you're falling for it. #Illuminatitricks.
  • Zitto said:

@Tarkenton is an absolute pleasure to interact with.  10/10, would be casually threatened by again.  :)

I need to apply to have some sort of nemesis for Arien to work with and against at the same time.

PLEASE CASUALLY THREATEN ARIEN IN RP.

I'm jelly, Zitto.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
    @Enadonella Hunting hunting hunting...

• Warm welcomes to Mag on my return, I feel all fuzzy. :) :x
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Milune said:

Warm welcomes to Mag on my return, I feel all fuzzy. :) :x

Sounds like you all are doing Mag wrong.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Milune said:

Warm welcomes to Mag on my return, I feel all fuzzy. :) :x

I'm still waiting, young lady.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited February 2015
    Thanks to Hallifax, specifically @Daraius, @Maligorn, @Talan, @Zitto, @Portius and others for really caring about Donato in a way he hasnt been cared about before. Also seperate rave for @Thayan for her spatula.
This discussion has been closed.