Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• My god that was a wild ride from start to finish. The absolute most fun I've ever had in Lusternia RP-wise...ever. I'm going to remember this day.

Thank you so much, @Isune, @Crumkane, (Tantus <3), @Subotai, @Vuris, @Aiyana, @Iari, @Eritheyl for playing along.

I'm not sorry about Sayochi.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Expanding on the above rave, much love to @Lisaera, @Crumkane, @Alary, @Isluna, @Feyr, Tantus, ChocolateBunny, @Maligorn and Sayochi.

If I weren't on my phone at work, this would be an amazing log.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Raving for the Shadowdancers! Plans...within plans. :>
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Raves for @Athree  and @ssaliss for helping with the Nai'Dorin,and Raves for the admin who possessed Rowena.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Squee!

Raves to whoever it is that was animating the fink explorer! It was so cool. (Sorry I walked right past him the first time, and then ran about all over failing to see him.)

• this kind of got lost in translation with Ascension and all, but raves for Hallifax's preposterous, deliriously sicknasty, erotic, exotic, guillotine sweep of culture.

It's good to be cultural centre with the second lowest cultural activity. B-)

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I gotta give a rave to all the people who helped today, especially the peeps who went Aqua and helped make two ice gardens in commemoration of Kellys Ascension. I had fun, even with the lag, my dying and derping and having to largely be a support role near the end when we were holed up on Cancer. Hopefully next year is as fun as this years was, and less annoying than last years.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Whoever you are--and you know who you are--I love you.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Everiine said:

Whoever you are--and you know who you are--I love you.

And here I thought you didn't care...

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Whoa, hey. Harlots are good people.

I still need to write that book for Lisaera about why we love Harlotry.
    :!!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    I thought I was giving them a compliment!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

We'll make a Templar out of you yet, @Everiine ;)
    Never! Then I wouldn't get to have the amazing, deep RP encounters I've had today.

On that note, again, whoever you are, for the second time--and you know who you are--I love you.

Everiine said:

Never! Then I wouldn't get to have the amazing, deep RP encounters I've had today.

On that note, again, whoever you are, for the second time--and you know who you are--I love you.

I can assure you that we still have RP in Gaudiguch. It may not be spirit guide rp, but hey. It's rp.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    "painting231824"                        a painting of Ice Sculptures within a barren stretch of flesh

This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. The rubbery ground is tan
    and warm, and thick black hairs grow out of it, as thick as slender trees. The
    pungent smell of old sweat permeates the air. Waving in the astral winds, a
    sparkleberry bush drinks up the power laden atmosphere here. Crackling with energy, a
    crystalline power node pushes up from the ground here. A luminous pool of radiant
    light flows over the ground, filling the area with its soothing glow. Gazing out
    behind eyes of ice, the body of Athree is frozen solid, preserved here in the middle
    of some act. There are 2 frozen bodies of Synkarin here. Smoke curling from her
    nostrils, a pure black nightmare paws impatiently at the jet black clouds roiling
    beneath her hooves. Gazing out behind eyes of ice, the body of Steingrim is frozen
    solid, preserved here in the middle of some act. Gazing out behind eyes of ice, the
    body of Akyaevin is frozen solid, preserved here in the middle of some act. Waddling
    around aimlessly, a large duck-billed platypus cuts a majestic figure, bedecked in a
    scintillating golden-brown pelage and stylish woven-reed saddle. A hamster peers
    about from behind the bars of his cage-wheel. A green parakeet scratches against the
    ground in his search for a quick meal. Gazing out behind eyes of ice, the body of
    Shuyin is frozen solid, preserved here in the middle of some act. A white marble
    gravestone stands vigil here, memorializing the death of some poor soul. Gazing out
    behind eyes of ice, the body of Arcanis is frozen solid, preserved here in the middle
    of some act. There are 2 monolith sigils here. In the shape of an open palm, a
    metallic sigil lies here. Gazing out behind eyes of ice, the body of Marcella is
    frozen solid, preserved here in the middle of some act.
    It has 253 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 37 pounds.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Lord Kreon Zayah, The Royal McCloud Butler.
    It has the following aliases: painting.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Neos said:

I gotta give a rave to all the people who helped today, especially the peeps who went Aqua and helped make two ice gardens in commemoration of Kellys Ascension. I had fun, even with the lag, my dying and derping and having to largely be a support role near the end when we were holed up on Cancer. Hopefully next year is as fun as this years was, and less annoying than last years.

Congrats on your comeback Coral :)  Your plan worked out woo
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • DysDys
    edited February 2015
    Even with deaths I got more xp in Ascension than I do in the same time hunting.
    My god is still better than your god.
  • Just submitted my bardics. Hurray!

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Shaddus said:

You better be talking about Isune.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Kiradawea said:

Shaddus said:

Silly Kira. All gods are my gods.
  • Shaddus said:

Kiradawea said:

Shaddus said:

Silly Kira. All gods are my gods.
    I preferred our time in Fain's order the most (Because I got into his inner circle. Definitely his middle one). The mask was sooo cool.
  • Vivet said:

You examine a base left segment curio piece of the Crystal Sphere Curio Set carefully, before 
    carefully touching it to a partial crystal sphere curio piece of the Crystal Sphere Curio Set. A 
    brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a crystal 
    sphere.

It took nearly a RL year for that last piece, but it finally happened. Whee.

You vigorously rub north map piece curio piece of the Treasure Map Curio Set between your thumb and forefinger. The curio trembles and then transforms into base left segment curio piece of the Crystal Sphere Curio Set.

:p not sure if he told you or not but it worked out, it was a nice circle effort. he gave me map pieces but that one map piece I could not make a partial out of so I decided to go ahead and rub it and boom. I traded it back to him and you got what you wanted and you gave him a rare I needed and I got something I actually needed too :D we all won tonight ^^
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

This discussion has been closed.