Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Vivet said:

You examine a base left segment curio piece of the Crystal Sphere Curio Set carefully, before 
    carefully touching it to a partial crystal sphere curio piece of the Crystal Sphere Curio Set. A 
    brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a crystal 
    sphere.

It took nearly a RL year for that last piece, but it finally happened. Whee.

...I could have given you a full one for free.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited February 2015
    Raves for a very helpful someone! :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Date: 8/28/2010 at 18:12
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Penumbra honorifics

Tidings, High Coven,

The Queen and I have discussed our Triad at length. We have concluded
    that, under the current system, it is difficult to determine where our
    students are on their paths through their Penumbra. Thus, the following
    changes have been made:

Students undergoing their Penumbra will be receive suffixes that display
    their progress. If Siam, for example, were completing his Penumbra again
    and successfully finished the Trial of Wisdom and the Trial of Binding,
    his title would be: Penumbra Siam, Student of Wisdom and Death. If he
    chose an alternative route, completing Binding first and then Wisdom, it
    would read: Penumbra Siam, Student of Binding and Wisdom.
    This change will reflect the trials that have been completed to date,
    and they will help us to keep track, more securely, of how far along the
    students have come.

Please alert me if you have any questions. As always, I am open for your
    interpretations!

In service,
    Druken Inseira
    Prince of the Shadows

Totally unaware of this. I am just glad to feel some @Druken love from circa 2010. Plus reading all the old news posts takes me back. I miss the old SDs(who are too many to mention) and certainly wish they'd come back. That being said, we have a very good core group at the SDs right now to revive things. :)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Qistrel said:

Ninja ninja ninja.

Also, ninja chain with kittens painted on it. Yes.

If your ninja chain has kittens on it, you're doing it wrong.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:

Qistrel said:

Ninja ninja ninja.

But they move with catlike tread!
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Message #485 sent by Maellio
    Tidings Lord-Librarian, Proposal #381, Rotating Librarian Staffing, has passed with a Board  Supermajority.

eeeeeeeeeeee

Very pleased.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Elanorwen said:

Qistrel said:

Ninja ninja ninja.

Not if it was just used on said kittens!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Portius said:

Tidings Lord-Librarian, Proposal #381, Rotating Librarian Staffing, has passed with a Board  Supermajority.

eeeeeeeeeeee

Very pleased.

All kinna sweet legislations gettin passed today.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Portius said:

eeeeeeeeeeee

Very pleased.

Oh, bother.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    But the kittens are sticking out their tongues.

• Daraius said:

Portius said:

eeeeeeeeeeee

Very pleased.

And there's one more waiting, I just want a trifecta of supermajority before I begin pestering about it... but its totes approved already.

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Qistrel said:

But the kittens are sticking out their tongues.

The sound and adjective you should be looking for is:

Blep
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Milune said:

Design submitted and approved in less than two hours! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NERD (<3)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    edited February 2015
    My pizza pie got rejected. Now that I've fixed it, it'll be 2-3 weeks until more approvers see it.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Maellio said:

Daraius said:

Portius said:

eeeeeeeeeeee

Very pleased.

And there's one more waiting, I just want a trifecta of supermajority before I begin pestering about it... but its totes approved already.
    Just wait for @Maligorn to submit his proposal. I still say those stati need cleared too. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Super fast response on a simple question. Thanks, @Oneiroi!

• Talking with @Jadice is always fun. Even when I derp and completely misunderstanding things.
    I've only ever talked with her once, @Ayisdra, but it was really (pardon the pun) cool! Definitely a Divine I want to look into on an alt.

Raving for @Daishian and @Salome and the brief possession of Liadahn. :) Man, I got typos all over emotes, but I'm still happy. :)

#bringShikariback 

Sent By: (system) on 02/24/12:15
    Your design #22203 of a dark tea set depicting the dusky sky was approved.

THAT MEANS IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR MY TEA PARTY

• Siam said:

Raving for @Daishian and @Salome and the brief possession of Liadahn. :) Man, I got typos all over emotes, but I'm still happy. :)

I was scrambling all over with my commas! It was -so- fun. Let's RP some more, please.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Pho in mah belly
    Pho on mah glasses
    Pho down my gullet
    Pho fixes feeling sad
    Slurp, chomp, slurp
    Mmm, mm, mm
    Because today was stupidly bad

A random poem.

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
    Issue Arien she made me want pho and you can't get good pho around here. Nerf her.
    edited February 2015
    Rheatsis said:

You recite the Ode of Ellindel to a hemp farmer, emphasizing her pledge to protect those loyal to 
    the Serenwilde.
    A hemp farmer slaps his knee and declares that, by the gods, the Village of Stewartsville should 
    follow the Free Collective of Serenwilde after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Stewartsville, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the 
    Free Collective of Serenwilde.

Amusingly... I got Delport with a hemp farmer influence, too.

EDIT: It's the great hemp conspiracy of 406 CE

Raves for whichever admin coded the Beastmastery feed grace period. Had this happen today:

A fuzzy baby parrot trots in with head high, butting you gently with her head.
    A fuzzy baby parrot desperately needs food!
    6743h, 8328m, 8010e, 10p, 26660en, 31205w esSix<>-
    Midnight shadows coalesce around a new day, and Mother Night embraces the land in utter darkness.
    It is now the 17th of Dioni, 406 years after the Coming of Estarra.

I'd have been so sad if the poor fuzzy died.

This discussion has been closed.