Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Iytha said:
    Hey, if you all want me to come back and start it up again...
    If you did it from where you are then it would truly be rumours and gossip.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Beauty design done. Now hoping @Saaga gets my message.  [-O<
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    I helped kill someone! Yay!
  • Belated, I loved @Iytha's Gaudiguch Gossip.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Huuuuuge rave for whatever admin decided to make Gullagumbah's stein resetting.

Now if only we could toast people with it. :hope:
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Huge rave for tiny chicks and dead mothers!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Selenity said:
    I helped kill someone! Yay!
    ... I did kill someone.

What the.
  • I'm finding a good bit of amusement from the moonhart leaflet thing. Nice job @Gabriella and co.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Shaddus said:
    Huuuuuge rave for whatever admin decided to make Gullagumbah's stein resetting. Now if only we could toast people with it. :hope:
    But whyyyy does it haaaave my maaaark.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Because its yours, goof. The admin who worked on it probably saw you had completed the quest but that yours decayed, and they gave you a new one.

Ixnay on the itchingbay!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    You thrust a clawed fist towards a large, hairy solifugid, ripping at the air before his face.
    You raze a large, hairy solifugid's magical shield with a clawed fist.
    You leap into the air and kick out at a large, hairy solifugid, but you fall short and miss.
    You slice through a large, hairy solifugid in a graceful arc with a wickedly barbed knife of frosted
    harmonies.
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL HIT!!!
    Unable to withstand more punishment, a large, hairy solifugid collapses and dies.
    You have slain a large, hairy solifugid.

Yay, Nikk's first one

Heee, that's the shofa I designed for Llewell :D
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Shaddus said:
    Because its yours, goof. The admin who worked on it probably saw you had completed the quest but that yours decayed, and they gave you a new one. Ixnay on the itchingbay!
    Oh, I thought you gave it to me. So they're like, permanent? Neat!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Shaddus said:
    Heee, that's the shofa I designed for Llewell :D
    They're bit too fancy for Nikk, but were given to her by a departing guildmate. Yay, free pretty stuff.

• You examine a third cup of salsa curio piece of the Salsa Bottle Curio Set carefully, before 
    carefully touching it to a partial salsa bottle curio piece of the Salsa Bottle Curio Set. A brief 
    flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a bottle of 
    salsa.

***************************[ All Curios (*FIERY*) ]****************************
    Id      Type     Set                  Collection   Description                 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    100234  Complete Guacamole Bottle     Fiery        Complete Guacamole Bottle
    83762   Complete Tomatillo Bottle     Fiery        Complete Tomatillo Bottle
    92235   Complete Peppers Bottle       Fiery        Complete Peppers Bottle
    123553  Complete Salsa Bottle         Fiery        Complete Salsa Bottle

FINALLY
  • Rasebal i'Xiia says, "Success! Now all I need is a willing test subject."
    Rasebal i'Xiia gives you the once-over, eyeing you suspiciously.

Rasebal i'Xiia says, "If this is a success, you should gain resistance to divinus forces, Kiradawea. Use this beaker to coat yourself in the substance within."
    Rasebal i'Xiia hands you the beaker as the stench from within causes you to gag.
    You have completed the Research of Gulagoyle Mutation quest!
    You have gained a new honour!

Yeah sure. I'll douse myself in your funky green goo. 

Sometimes the demands of science can be... stressful.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Kazel said:
    You examine a third cup of salsa curio piece of the Salsa Bottle Curio Set carefully, before 
    carefully touching it to a partial salsa bottle curio piece of the Salsa Bottle Curio Set. A brief 
    flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a bottle of 
    salsa.

***************************[ All Curios (*FIERY*) ]****************************
    Id      Type     Set                  Collection   Description                 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    100234  Complete Guacamole Bottle     Fiery        Complete Guacamole Bottle
    83762   Complete Tomatillo Bottle     Fiery        Complete Tomatillo Bottle
    92235   Complete Peppers Bottle       Fiery        Complete Peppers Bottle
    123553  Complete Salsa Bottle         Fiery        Complete Salsa Bottle

FINALLY
    Congrats! Now get to work helping me find my missing pieces :P
  • Kiradawea said:
    Rasebal i'Xiia says, "Success! Now all I need is a willing test subject."
    Rasebal i'Xiia gives you the once-over, eyeing you suspiciously.

Rasebal i'Xiia says, "If this is a success, you should gain resistance to divinus forces, Kiradawea. Use this beaker to coat yourself in the substance within."
    Rasebal i'Xiia hands you the beaker as the stench from within causes you to gag.
    You have completed the Research of Gulagoyle Mutation quest!
    You have gained a new honour!

Yeah sure. I'll douse myself in your funky green goo. 

Sometimes the demands of science can be... stressful.
    I'd be careful with that. The conversation I had with Rasebal when Arcanis was making it for the first time implied it was rather on the corrosive side of things. <_<
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • It's like 20 DMP. 
  • Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Raves for excellent conversations with @Kaiel and @Kazel!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited January 2015
    | Strength     :  9   Dexterity : 14  Constitution : 11                   |
    | Intelligence : 15   Size      :  9  Charisma     : 18 
    +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Oh yeah baby (Without buffs).
  • Trill bard op ftw
    The playa you love to hate
  • edited January 2015
    Drakius said:

Trill bard op ftw

Irontongue Viscanti look on and seethe with jealousy. And don't get me started on Harbinger Faeling, who start out with 18 charisma and get +1. With bardic presence alone they are touching Demigod stats.
    Um, they start with 16, and got to 17. They don't start with 18.

• Qistrel said:

Oh. Irontongue viscanti still jelly though.
  • Qistrel said:

titan +1
    demi endowment + 1
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kazel said:

Qistrel said:

titan +1
    demi endowment + 1
    The issue every faeling harbie has is that trill base charisma is 15 and they get a +3 from Loralaria while faeling base is 16 and they get +1 from shadowbeat.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Who's a pretty bird, then?
This discussion has been closed.