Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Congrats, @Ixion!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Wat when did that happen we were like 300 points behind Mag in scholarly last time I checked.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Marcella said:

THEN YOU FORCED PLEBES TO WRITE 50 BOOKS SO YOU COULD PUT YOUR NAME ON THEM

Ftfy
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    THEN YOU FORCED PLEBES TO WRITE 50 BOOKS SO YOU COULD PUT YOUR NAME ON THEM
    Ftfy
    The day that he does this is the day that the library shall weep. Portius output is crazy. You say this like you think he actually does things that is not writing.
  • I would like to note that Hallifax currently has 51 scholarly books that count. Mag has 37. Hallifax is ahead by about 1% in terms of score. Take of that what you will.
    (/sour)
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    You have longer books and more prestige wins, I assume. Most of Hallis book are pretty short, so while we look like we're ahead by a gigantic margin if you go by book count a lot of the lead vanishes if you look at scores. We're basically the zerg of publishing. All Mag has to do is win scholarly and they'll have it back.

So give it a couple months of publishing for us to get a nice juicy lead on you, and then we can really celebrate and commence the trash talking.

Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
    Nerf Neos.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Big rave to @Daraius for being nice, along with the rest of Hallifax. Fun times start now.
    Rave for Lisaera who didn't smite me.
    Time to unleash Glomdoring's secret book stash.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Neos said:
    After 102 presents...
    You quickly unwrap a glistening silver present, which sprays glittering silver dust
    and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a transplanar prism from within.
    You've unwrapped an ULTIMATE present! (Your Gift Counter has been reset.)

Both happy and sad.
    I got two Ultimates in the 45 presents I got from crates.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Qistrel said:
    Neos said:
    After 102 presents...
    You quickly unwrap a glistening silver present, which sprays glittering silver dust
    and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a transplanar prism from within.
    You've unwrapped an ULTIMATE present! (Your Gift Counter has been reset.)

Both happy and sad.
    I got two Ultimates in the 45 presents I got from crates.
    Nerf. I really wanted to milk Exceptionals before I hit Ultimate, but ended up getting Ultimate on my first gift from a new crate.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    I feel lost. There are crates of presents being sold right now???

#bringShikariback 

• edited January 2015
    Siam said:
    I feel lost. There are crates of presents being sold right now???
    No. You have a chance at getting either 15 presents, 50 goop, 50 coins, or 50 dingbats. The promotion should be ending at the end of the month? Or maybe it is going until the end of Feb with the crystal wand promo.
    Ah, I see. Thank you, @Ayisdra!

#bringShikariback 

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Ouch, must suck to get dingbats, or coins.
  • Enyalida said:
    Ouch, must suck to get dingbats, or coins.
    dingbats, kinda.

Coins not so much if you are lucky.. On 50 coins I got: 1 curio, 511 lessons, 117204 gold, 10 days of truefavours, 9 days of crit hits, 13 bound credits, 1 dagger, 1 vial rune, 12 dingbats, and 193,181 essence.

a crate is 20bucks (which gets you 50cr). so coins can turn out decent.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited January 2015
    It's not that bad, getting dingbats, I do want a bubblix. But coins...ehhhhh. I just want goop though. *cries*

Wait this is raves.

Raves @Everiine and @Azus for being awesome and hleping with my rp. This makes up for Azus ruining my keph rp. :P

Raving for @Shaddus because artisans have gone the way of dodos.

#bringShikariback 

• Raves for piles of mushrooms that have appeared out of thin air after I wrote about them. Also, urchins.
  • Rave for making awesome designs.

So. Pretty. *-*
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Yay!

You examine a lavender bottle spout curio piece of the Lavender Bottle Curio Set carefully, before carefully touching it to a partial lavender bottle curio piece of the Lavender Bottle Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a bottle of misty lavender.
  • You have to love the Hallifax government and their effectiveness.
    The playa you love to hate
  • edited January 2015
    You give the Shield of Brilliance to Aestra, the golden pegasus.
    You gain a new honour!
    Aestra, the golden pegasus blinks rapidly as she is handed the Shield of Brilliance, the magical transfixing binding her breaking.
    Aestra, the golden pegasus inches bashfully over to you and nuzzles you tenderly.

Nigelo was a pain, but mostly due to high health. Not as impossibly difficult as I had been told.

But Nigelo with kethbits dropping by to play as well? Now that made me sweat.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Kiradawea said:

Aestra, the golden pegasus blinks rapidly as she is handed the Shield of Brilliance, the magical transfixing binding her breaking.

..?

What does "binding her breaking" mean? Is her "breaking" being bound by the magical transfixing? Or is "breaking" a verb, to mean the "binding" is being broken?

This discussion has been closed.