Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Marcella said:
    I agree. People who bind with Gorgulu are fucking insane - it even says in the Nihilism ABs under bonding that people who bond with Gorgulu are considered insane.
    Well -- every Nihilist bonds with Gorgulu. I assume you mean deeppact. But Gorgulu and Klaymech are just titans of the Taint aren't they? [/forumrp] [/pearls]

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    You examine a partial poteen pot curio piece of the Poteen Pot Curio Set carefully,
    before carefully touching it to a barrel of barley curio piece of the Poteen Pot
    Curio Set. A brief flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together,
    finally completing a potent pot of poteen.

Got the final pieces from a present. If I could guarantee presents from the solstice crates, I'd buy a whole bunch more.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • <3@Charites, who are giving off a very 'Hope Springs Eternal' vibe lately.
  • Approached with awesome offers. I feel special.

The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Woo!

#136 He has aided the Oracle of the Earthburner in exacting her vengeance.
  • A-are your kills really 9999? That's what I see on the forum banner :(

Ixion is a liar. In so many ways.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Maligorn said:
    A-are your kills really 9999? That's what I see on the forum banner :(
    Nope. He simply photoshopped it.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Maligorn said:
    A-are your kills really 9999? That's what I see on the forum banner :(
    {"name":"Ixion","fullname":"Kalas Ixion, The Devouring Blade","level":"100","race":"a regal archlich aslaran undying demigod changeling","faction":"magnagora","city":"magnagora","guild":"ur'Guard","kills":"703","deaths":"209","explorerrank":"an Astral Traveller","rank":"an Astral Traveller"}
  • edited January 2015
    @kiradawea vernal sisters (il'vania/il'garala) are heavily tied to Mornhai.

Also, Arcanis missed the seal by ONE LETTER (A in Slaay), on an 8 point question with no partial credits.
  • Eh. They were part of it, but it's something you could've easily known without visiting Mornhai. It did come up before Mornhai was released after all.

I was hoping for questions involving Cimtri's spirit friends. I also hope they'll come up more in the future. The Twilight Realm has caught my interest.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Yeah, I'm really interested in that stuff. The Earthburner lore is the only events stuff I've been remotly interested in for a long time. It's the kind of mystic lore that is totes Seren/Glom.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Crumkane demipowers, squeeeee!!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal

Shaddus said:
    Logs or it didn't happen.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Tremula said:

Shaddus said:

You have set your enter message to: Announced by the ambrosial aroma of confectionary wonders,
    Subotai saunters leisurely in from the DIR amidst a flurry of sugar and spice.
    It has corresponding exit message: The ambrosial fragrance in the air becomes stale once more as
    Subotai strolls casually out to the DIR, a flurry of sugar and spice kicked up behind him.

You have set your enter message to: A cyclone of flaky crumbs appears from the DIR, Subotai
    appearing suddenly amidst its centre as the crumbs slowly fade away on a sweeping breeze.
    It has corresponding exit message: A cyclone of flaky crumbs rises from the ground, collecting
    Subotai and carrying him out to the DIR.

You have set your look message to: Subotai stands here, his presence perfuming the air with the warm
    scent of mouth-watering confections.

You have set your look message to: Subotai is here, an ambrosial aura of hunger and indulgence
    radiating in waves about him.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Shaddus said:
    Tremula said:

Shaddus said:

You have set your enter message to: Announced by the ambrosial aroma of confectionary wonders,
    It has corresponding exit message: The ambrosial fragrance in the air becomes stale once more as
    Subotai strolls casually out to the DIR, a flurry of sugar and spice kicked up behind him.

You have set your enter message to: A cyclone of flaky crumbs appears from the DIR, Subotai
    appearing suddenly amidst its centre as the crumbs slowly fade away on a sweeping breeze.
    It has corresponding exit message: A cyclone of flaky crumbs rises from the ground, collecting

You have set your look message to: Subotai stands here, his presence perfuming the air with the warm

You have set your look message to: Subotai is here, an ambrosial aura of hunger and indulgence
    . . .

:: Rushes to log in. ::
    Selenity said:
    Shaddus said:
    Tremula said:

Shaddus said:

. . .

Psh. My god cooks up the good stuff while your god is out wandering.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Shaddus said:
    Selenity said:
    Shaddus said:
    Tremula said:

Shaddus said:

. . .

Nothing there's for now, but who knows, he could wander back over with a really, really cool entrance message thing.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal

Selenity said:
    Shaddus said:
    Selenity said:
    Shaddus said:
    Tremula said:

Shaddus said:

. . .

Nothing there's for now, but who knows, he could wander back over with a really, really cool entrance message thing.
    Well ours are going to be the most enchanting you've ever seen!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Mini raves to accompany a big rave about Harmony!

You laugh and joke with the Venerable Dairuchi Saymo Miim, Desert Sophist, then reveal that if he 
    embraces Gaudiguch, he will know liberty and justice for all.
    The Venerable Dairuchi Saymo Miim, Desert Sophist slaps his knee and declares that, by the gods, the 
    Village of Dairuchi should follow the Holy Grand Duchy of Gaudiguch after all!
    Shouts rise up from the Village of Dairuchi, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Holy 
    Grand Duchy of Gaudiguch.

---

You examine a partial treasure map curio piece of the Treasure Map Curio Set carefully, before 
    carefully touching it to a north map piece curio piece of the Treasure Map Curio Set. A brief flash 
    of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing the Treasure Map of 
    the Basin of Life.

....I have no idea how this map works, but WOO!
    Nerf Viynain, maps are so bleh.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Wands definitely worth the price.

Harmony wooo
  • edited January 2015
    Super mega rave for everyone who helped in the harmony challenge! Especially the couple who helped me coordinate via tells, you da real MVPs.

I think this summed it up.. (clan): You say, "Holy good nilcake god **** that was insane."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    And...

You examine a steamer trunk curio piece of the Wooden Luggage Curio Set carefully, before carefully
    touching it to a partial wooden luggage curio piece of the Wooden Luggage Curio Set. A brief flash
    of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing a carved pile of
    luggage.

This discussion has been closed.