Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• @Marcella Well, whether or not they are true on how it was done on your side, a little accepting of a compliment helps.
    Deciding to teach Arcanis the ultimate lesson in manners, you point a finger imperiously at him and
    call the curse of the toad down upon his head. You watch in satisfaction as warts break out over his
    skin which then turns green and slimy. Finally, he shrinks and transforms into a large, ugly toad!
    With a telepathic sigh, a pooka tells you that he has lost control of Arcanis's actions.

In order to put the pathetic life of a warty toad out of its misery, you lift a foot and bring it
    down mightily on its bloated green body.
    A warty toad's back breaks under the weight of a heavy foot, its innards spilling out and leaving a
    messy stain on the ground.
    You have slain a warty toad.
    A warty toad wobbles about uncertainly and turns a pale shade of green before suddenly stretching
    and transforming into a demigod. Shaking his head, Arcanis stands before you where once there was a
    toad, looking slightly disoriented and perplexed with his tongue lolling out the side of his mouth.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pixie.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pixie.
    Arcanis drops the corpse of a pooka.
    Arcanis drops a stalk of faeleaf.
    Having been too much for the mortal threads of Arcanis, he screams in agony as flames engulf his
    body and burn it to a crisp.
    You tell Lord Fist Arcanis De'Unnero, Chosen of Wrath, "By the by, let that be a lesson in manners.
    I don't need friends to kill some of you one on one."
  • Domoth fight was lots of fun.  Reminded me how horribly rusty I am, and how much I need to improve.

Also reminded me that this game is fucking awesome, and I wish other people actually played it so this kind of stuff would happen more often!

Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Ciaran said:

Domoth fight was lots of fun.  Reminded me how horribly rusty I am, and how much I need to improve.

Also reminded me that this game is fucking awesome, and I wish other people actually played it so this kind of stuff would happen more often!

thank you for reminding me to "Vote for Lusternia"!
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited February 2015
    YAY for finally having an option to sell furniture in shops!

EDIT:  Oh wow, 10% power reserve cost to package something?  That's gonna definitely be a bit rough, unless there is an option added to draw from powerstones (any chance of having something added to the artisan artifact to lessen the required power draw, even if it meant a slight increase in the cost of the artifact itself?).  Guess it will give me a bit more incentive to hunt elemental and astral again since it will go through power ridiculously fast.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Powerstones can already be used.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • Gotta love that CONFIG POWERSTONES ON. Yum, no accidental power draw.
  • Now all that is left is enchantment packages in shops. *Wink wink* @Ieptix
  • Psh, that's not all that's left. Keg-equivalents for all!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited February 2015
    Portius said:

This novice is great. She's like a punching machine.

Ftfy
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Portius said:

This novice is great. She's like a pun machine.

Oh gods... you met her, did you?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I hear it's Casilu.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited February 2015
    It's me, I'm trying to be like Shaddus and have alts all over the place. (This is a joke.)

• Tylash said:

I know this will annoy some people but I still think it should be said. 

I am so impressed with how Celest pulled itself together this weekend. It's really easy to just not as we all know but we all committed and got the results. 
    It's so great to finally be winning at these damn seals! Ugh, I was losing hope, especially with all our troubles in the first couple of seals.

• Yay for not dying while piloting to Mucklemarsh. Which was the beginning of something awesome and we will get those finks to follow next time! Yay for flashpoints. Oh and yay for all those domoths I missed. <------ Not sarcasm, because seriously they are getting boring.

On a side note, nothing says hug me like a warm bed at 5am after an awesome night on Lust.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Maligorn said:

I thought @Siam would be a Queen no matter what guild position he takes. ;))

-brush-

Is it bad that the word Queen and King makes me think of Taylor Swift's Blank Space right away?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    In the last few days I have received random ooc tells from people I've never met and mysterious beep beep messages from persons unknown, all of a complimentary nature, and out of the blue! I just want to say thanks, I'm feeling the warm fuzzies. Sometimes Lusternians are pretty damned lovely.

• @Elanorwen thank you thank you thank you!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Talan said:

@Elanorwen thank you thank you thank you!

Glad I could help. That was one insane quest. :)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • @Crumkane for randomly dropping by Hallifax. A fun little talk.
    @Donato for putting up with my terrible, terrible attempt to RP ignorance badly. Sorry Donato.

• Qistrel said:

@Donato for putting up with my terrible, terrible attempt to RP ignorance badly. Sorry Donato.

No need to apologise. It was different, interesting, and best of all, you actually asked me questions back. Nobody cares enough to ask about his goatee, or what it's like being a trill. So rave to you for making it fun.
    @Donato - Thanks, I feel better then.

@Thayan for having the hair I really wanted.

@Azus for having far more confidence in Nikk than she has in herself.

@Enadonella for making hunting fun even after 81 levels, and pushing me to learn to fight, and just being the greatest. <3

• Even with Zenos destroying my route and my crazy obsessions? One is glad to be of service. :)
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Arel did a really fantastic job with the Shevat homestead. Well worth the wait.
This discussion has been closed.