Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• We shouldn't be too hard on these people. It's possible to know tonnes of stuff and still miss some glaring issues. I'm still teaching 200+ years people about using the search function in designs.

Tip of the day: You can search for designs using any of their criteria. For example, RECIPES ALL COMMS TRILL will show you every recipe with a trill commodity. RECIPES ALL APPEARANCE COCONUT tells you everything with coconut in the appearance. It is really good for filling people's criteria.
  • Donato said:

We shouldn't be too hard on these people. It's possible to know tonnes of stuff and still miss some glaring issues. I'm still teaching 200+ years people about using the search function in designs.

Tip of the day: You can search for designs using any of their criteria. For example, RECIPES ALL COMMS TRILL will show you every recipe with a trill commodity. RECIPES ALL APPEARANCE COCONUT tells you everything with coconut in the appearance. It is really good for filling people's criteria.
    Eh, that's fine for cooking, but try having customers ask your tailor 'Do you have anything soft?' or "What do you have that goes with my 'x'?" or the ever nightmare inducing 'Do you have anything sexy?'
  • Daraius said:

Gawd Portius asks me for sexy books all the time. It's what's inside that counts, bro!

You mean the foldouts, don't you.
  • Daraius said:

Of course I include an ambassadorial pinup with every order. That's just good customer service.

Unfortunately when Donato tried that he got five restraining orders put against him.

Bloody racists.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    You should have to wake up at least once every three days before you're allowed to tell someone they need to be more productive. Just saying.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Technically, if the Eye of Zenos is released and the seals are weakened...wouldnt that mean he is much more likely to break free?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I thought the seals were just anti Kethuru?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited February 2015

I am sorry that I am a child and that proper Hallifaxian ladies mistelling amuses me.

I'll go sit in the corner now.

Additional tweet: Lol, bitch me out then snub me. Kay.

The playa you love to hate
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited February 2015
    You know when those 20-year old noobs contest for GA? Nikk just did. :-S

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Drakius said:

Additional tweet: Lol, bitch me out then snub me. Kay.

Unfortunately, this a common, accepted tactic among today's players. BITCHSNUB may as well be its own emote.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • You give that jerk a piece of your mind and then pointedly ignore his very existence. 
  • Bitter Ash           Jordie          5.6:1 (19cr)    1.7:1 (8cr)     1:1.3 (5cr)
    Dark Whisper         Olive           3.2:1 (12cr)    1:1 (6cr)       1:2.2 (4cr)
    Furry Hug            Patsy           199:1 (600cr)   31:1 (96cr)     10:1 (33cr)
    Portly Package       Dora            166:1 (500cr)   26:1 (81cr)     9.4:1 (31cr)
    Cloud Diver          Gruu            66:1 (200cr)    14:1 (44cr)     4.8:1 (17cr)
    Gnomish Fury         Crawfar         9.3:1 (31cr)    2.7:1 (11cr)    1:1 (6cr)
    Tainted Claw         Joos            1:1 (6cr)       1:2.5 (4cr)     1:5.7 (3cr)
    Swift Pickle         Roo             166:1 (500cr)   49:1 (150cr)    19:1 (60cr)

Swift Pickle         Roo                                                    1st
    Furry Hug            Patsy                                                  2nd
    Gnomish Fury         Crawfar                                                3rd
    Dark Whisper         Olive                                                  4th
    Bitter Ash           Jordie                                                 5th
    Portly Package       Dora                                                   6th
    Tainted Claw         Joos                                                   7th
    Cloud Diver          Gruu                                                   8th

------

The one time I don't bet (because I only have 8 tickets left) and this happens....
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited February 2015
    If you're talking about NMBG... how the heck do they not know what it stands for? It's right there in the bloody motto!

Unless you're talking about fa'Glom, which admittedly is a bit less obvious.

NMBG = Not Much Beer/Need More Booze in Gaudiguch?  *ducks and runs for cover*

You know when those 20-year old noobs contest for GA? Nikk just did. :-S
    *shrugs* Nice to see they are enthusiastic at the very least.  Assuming the GA is active, the guild will back them and the status quo will remain, if not, it might be worth at least giving them a shot.  Wouldn't be the first time a youngling has gotten into office (@Sakaki took on the role of GA of Ninjakari a while back now, I forget how young he was did some digging and number crunching, he was 27. )
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Ayisdra said:

Bitter Ash           Jordie          5.6:1 (19cr)    1.7:1 (8cr)     1:1.3 (5cr)
    Dark Whisper         Olive           3.2:1 (12cr)    1:1 (6cr)       1:2.2 (4cr)
    Furry Hug            Patsy           199:1 (600cr)   31:1 (96cr)     10:1 (33cr)
    Portly Package       Dora            166:1 (500cr)   26:1 (81cr)     9.4:1 (31cr)
    Cloud Diver          Gruu            66:1 (200cr)    14:1 (44cr)     4.8:1 (17cr)
    Gnomish Fury         Crawfar         9.3:1 (31cr)    2.7:1 (11cr)    1:1 (6cr)
    Tainted Claw         Joos            1:1 (6cr)       1:2.5 (4cr)     1:5.7 (3cr)
    Swift Pickle         Roo             166:1 (500cr)   49:1 (150cr)    19:1 (60cr)

Swift Pickle         Roo                                                    1st
    Furry Hug            Patsy                                                  2nd
    Gnomish Fury         Crawfar                                                3rd
    Dark Whisper         Olive                                                  4th
    Bitter Ash           Jordie                                                 5th
    Portly Package       Dora                                                   6th
    Tainted Claw         Joos                                                   7th
    Cloud Diver          Gruu                                                   8th

------

The one time I don't bet (because I only have 8 tickets left) and this happens....

Probably all the other racers got into a freak accident during the race, except swift pickle, who trotted along to victory.
  • People threatening to kill me over trivial things.

Yep, same ol' Lusternia. If you're not getting death threats, you're doing something wrong.
  • People who hold grudges against my character since -forever- and carry them irl too. My rp is in Mag and my character is not supposed to be kind. 
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I find just carrying out the death to be more effective than threats. Don't even need to say a word, just murder.

But then they start ganking and it gets more fun.
  • People who hold grudges against my character since -forever- and carry them irl too.

Man, fuck those guys. Good thing we're separated by anonymity.
  • Donato said:

People threatening to kill me over trivial things.

Yep, same ol' Lusternia. If you're not getting death threats, you're doing something wrong.
    Ignorance is bliss, and in this case, I mean -ignoring- those people. Remember it is a game, and you are here to have fun by your standards on what fun is. If you dont want to have such people involved in your experience, then shut them out. Lord knows I do.
  • People who hold grudges against my character since -forever- and carry them irl too. My rp is in Mag and my character is not supposed to be kind. 

It runs in the family, my daughter.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Come back @Xarcon aka favourite nephew!

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I may have quoted Bob the Builder in my election post.

• Lavinya said:

Ha! My time in Lusternia is done... at least for 2015.

I think @Lavinya, @Delphas, and @Alaksanteri are the only people that have noticed me not being around. Pretty sad especially with all the time and energy I spent creating 'dramatic' scenarios for people to enjoy.

Delphas will either be the end of the n'Ks or a new beginning... No pressure.
  • Qistrel said:

I may have quoted Bob the Builder in my election post.

Hey it worked for Obama.
  • I just discovered the monuments around avechna's peak. After touching them multiple times I just started bawling.
  • Xarcon said:

Lavinya said:

Ha! My time in Lusternia is done... at least for 2015.

I think @Lavinya, @Delphas, and @Alaksanteri are the only people that have noticed me not being around. Pretty sad especially with all the time and energy I spent creating 'dramatic' scenarios for people to enjoy.

Delphas will either be the end of the n'Ks or a new beginning... No pressure.
    Return! I cannot do it all myself.  You are right Delphas is either the end or the beginning, but that is only if he must act alone.
    </RANT>
This discussion has been closed.